Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Potential for a lot of week 5 upsets

Bucs favored 5.5 over the Bears.  But the Bears might be a different team with Foles and I still don't know that I'm sold on the Bucs.

Falcons favored over the Panthers by 3.5, yet the Falcons just can't seem to win and the Panthers surprised a lot of people last week.

Bills favored by 1 over the Titans on the road but I could see this game going either way.

Chiefs giving up 12.5 against the Raiders at home.  Chiefs are probably the only team with a real home field advantage even at limited capacity, but the Raiders look like they are the Chiefs toughest competition in the division and these games could always go either way, no matter which team is better.  Chiefs have owned the Raiders of late but I still wouldn't write off the Raiders in winning outright here.

Cardinals by 8 over the Jets, but I think it's always tough when a West coast team has to travel East.  But still it's the Jets so there's that.  

Steelers by 7 over the Eagles, but the Eagles seem to be playing better of late.

Rams by 9 over Washington, but still a tough trip for the Rams to venture cross-country.

Ravens by 13 over the Bengals, but dare I say it?  I'd rather start a brand new team with Burrow leading the way rather than Lamar :ninja:

Texans by 6.5 over the Jaguars?  Really?  Are the Texans finally going to figure it out this week?  And Romeo Crennel is going to come up with a creative gameplan to win?  Come on man.

9ers only favored by 3.5, but still a lot in the air with the health of key players and the Fins are the team that has to travel cross-country for this one.  

Colts @ Browns is a pickem

Cowboys by 9.5 over the Giants, this is the one I'm looking to pick in the survivor pool, so with that said the Cowboys are probably going to lose.

Patriots by 8.5 over the Donks, which makes sense but if Cam can't go I think it makes it closer than that.  Still the Pats D is very good and the Donks offense not so much.  This could be the first shutout of the year.

Seahawks by 7.5 over the Vikings, but the Vikings played well last week and Seahawks defense isn't very good.

Saints by 8 over the Chargers, but I've been impressed with what I've seen from the Chargers and if Herbert is the guy again this week I think they might have a chance to knock off the Saints.

Or could be all the favorites win and I'm just over-thinking things.

I don't follow NFL betting lines much, but some of those seem like some pretty large spreads for NFL games.  12.5?  Sheesh.

I could see betting against the huge spreads, but yeah, the Chiefs aren't losing at home to the Raiders.

I have been hot this year betting on games. When I post them on here I end up getting my ass handed to me. Here's to breaking the trend

Bucs -5.5. Trust me, I'm a Bears fan. The Bucs defense is going to be an issue for Nagy and friends

Car +3.5. I got this before the Falcons even played last night. The line has since moved to 2.5

Pit - 7. They are going to mash their webos right into the faces of the Eagles. I mean the niners were going to lose eventually starting nick Mullens aka scrunchy face

Washington + 8. The Rams do not do well away from home typically. They also had a sad sack effort last week. I typically don't like betting on bad teams, but the Rams are not special

Giants +9.5. They play tough on defense. They are going to win eventually. Too many points for a div game

Chargers + 8. Their defense will be a tough spot for Brees

Raiders +12.5.

Thats all I have for now

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

There's 1

Lol. 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 7:50 PM, cyclone24 said:

Bears aren't winning that game.....they are trash.

blasphemy

Yeah, raiders can't hang with the chiefs :yawn:

On 10/6/2020 at 9:04 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

I have been hot this year betting on games. When I post them on here I end up getting my ass handed to me. Here's to breaking the trend

Bucs -5.5. Trust me, I'm a Bears fan. The Bucs defense is going to be an issue for Nagy and friends

Car +3.5. I got this before the Falcons even played last night. The line has since moved to 2.5

Pit - 7. They are going to mash their webos right into the faces of the Eagles. I mean the niners were going to lose eventually starting nick Mullens aka scrunchy face

Washington + 8. The Rams do not do well away from home typically. They also had a sad sack effort last week. I typically don't like betting on bad teams, but the Rams are not special

Giants +9.5. They play tough on defense. They are going to win eventually. Too many points for a div game

Chargers + 8. Their defense will be a tough spot for Brees

Raiders +12.5.

Thats all I have for now

4/6 so far. I put 150 on a 3 way parlay. Pit -7, NYG +9.5, LAC +8. I am really wishing I took the Panthers instead. I did win my $50 individual bet on them

On 10/6/2020 at 12:41 PM, kcBlitzkrieg said:

I know you know KC isn't losing at home to the Raiders... 

I guess 8 years was long enough... something to consider moving forward is how these covid interruptions / distractions can impact a team.  KC was involved first with the Pats test, then 2 of their own, then play Raiders (positives) with Bills on deck who play Tennessee (mass positives) just before KC has to face them.  That was Raiders SuperBowl right there... 

On 10/6/2020 at 11:38 AM, cmh6476 said:

Bucs favored 5.5 over the Bears.  But the Bears might be a different team with Foles and I still don't know that I'm sold on the Bucs.

Falcons favored over the Panthers by 3.5, yet the Falcons just can't seem to win and the Panthers surprised a lot of people last week.

Bills favored by 1 over the Titans on the road but I could see this game going either way.

Chiefs giving up 12.5 against the Raiders at home.  Chiefs are probably the only team with a real home field advantage even at limited capacity, but the Raiders look like they are the Chiefs toughest competition in the division and these games could always go either way, no matter which team is better.  Chiefs have owned the Raiders of late but I still wouldn't write off the Raiders in winning outright here.

Cardinals by 8 over the Jets, but I think it's always tough when a West coast team has to travel East.  But still it's the Jets so there's that.  

Steelers by 7 over the Eagles, but the Eagles seem to be playing better of late.

Rams by 9 over Washington, but still a tough trip for the Rams to venture cross-country.

Ravens by 13 over the Bengals, but dare I say it?  I'd rather start a brand new team with Burrow leading the way rather than Lamar :ninja:

Texans by 6.5 over the Jaguars?  Really?  Are the Texans finally going to figure it out this week?  And Romeo Crennel is going to come up with a creative gameplan to win?  Come on man.

9ers only favored by 3.5, but still a lot in the air with the health of key players and the Fins are the team that has to travel cross-country for this one.  

Colts @ Browns is a pickem

Cowboys by 9.5 over the Giants, this is the one I'm looking to pick in the survivor pool, so with that said the Cowboys are probably going to lose.

Patriots by 8.5 over the Donks, which makes sense but if Cam can't go I think it makes it closer than that.  Still the Pats D is very good and the Donks offense not so much.  This could be the first shutout of the year.

Seahawks by 7.5 over the Vikings, but the Vikings played well last week and Seahawks defense isn't very good.

Saints by 8 over the Chargers, but I've been impressed with what I've seen from the Chargers and if Herbert is the guy again this week I think they might have a chance to knock off the Saints.

Or could be all the favorites win and I'm just over-thinking things.

Great job forecasting much of this cmh6476! I will certainly look forward and pay attention to any future nuggets you care to drop. This one post was more valuable than anything @Axe Elf has ever shared in his entire fantasy career...

Bills are giving 3.5 points. The titans are missing a lot of players. Im just not sure how many are starters. Too many points to give to a decent opponent? Or the bills should blow the doors off of Tenn?

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Bills are giving 3.5 points. The titans are missing a lot of players. Im just not sure how many are starters. Too many points to give to a decent opponent? Or the bills should blow the doors off of Tenn?

Bills have KC on deck for a MNF Bills mafiso showdown, tread lightly...

A Bills win would set up the MNF game nicely..."undefeated 5-0 Josh Allen and the Bills host defending SB champion Chiefs & Mahomes"  

8 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

Bills have KC on deck for a MNF Bills mafiso showdown, tread lightly...

I think the Titans are good enough of a team to not be over looked. They haven't practiced all week and have their number 2 and number 3 receivers out. Derrick Henry is going to have to put this offense on his back unless AJ Brown can do some magic, which of course is possible. He still isn't 100%