b0younce

What do I do????? Trade offer T Hill for Mixon

I was offered T Hill for Mixon in a NON PPR league

My team 

rbs-  mixon, sandes, J robinson, j kelly / j jackson, and damien harris

wrs - julio, a robinson, w fuller, dionte johnson

what do I do? answer my questions and I will answer yours

Take it. 

I have posted this trade on like 4 websites and it is 50-50. 15 people say do it and 15 say do not. Man I do not know what to do. It must be a fair trade

3 hours ago, b0younce said:

I have posted this trade on like 4 websites and it is 50-50. 15 people say do it and 15 say do not. Man I do not know what to do. It must be a fair trade

Nah, it's just that when you think about how dumb the AVERAGE person is, realize that by definition half of them are even dumber than THAT.

That's the 15 that are telling you to do it.

In non-PPR scoring, a top RB is always worth more than a top WR.

Stay put.

I would usually agree with the poster above, I think it’s harder to fine Rbs has the season goes forward then wr. 

I think Mixon last game was a blessing for his owners, I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks to shop him, and after this past weekend his ff output of course helped boost his value, and now your getting a shot a player , T Hill who will be the number one non ppr wr.

Your not stacked at rb,  but I think you can use the help at wr, and then if you get T Hill, I would try to sale high J Jones, he’s a team buster right now.  

Hey once again good luck. 

Mixon has a tough schedule most of the rest of the way. Also, he scored like 65-70% of his points on the season in this past weekend's game. Hill is more consistent production wise and is part of a high powered offense. 

Besides Sanders/Robinson/Kelley is okay running back wise.

34 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Mixon has a tough schedule most of the rest of the way. Also, he scored like 65-70% of his points on the season in this past weekend's game.

Keep in mind that Mixon, like Derrick Henry, is a second-halfer.  Last year, he gained 994 yards from scrimmage in the final 8 games of the season.  This year he has the added hurdle of a new QB in the first half--but again, by the second half of the season, Mixon and the Bengals should be humming.

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Keep in mind that Mixon, like Derrick Henry, is a second-halfer.  Last year, he gained 994 yards from scrimmage in the final 8 games of the season.  This year he has the added hurdle of a new QB in the first half--but again, by the second half of the season, Mixon and the Bengals should be humming.

True but that 2nd half schedule includes:

- 2 with the Steelers

- The Giants

- And the Football Team.

So there are not great matchups necessarily down the stretech

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

True but that 2nd half schedule includes:

- 2 with the Steelers

- The Giants

- And the Football Team.

So there are not great matchups necessarily down the stretech

Playing matchups is for RB2s and Flex plays, not RB1s.

Mixon is a lock and load, regardless of opponent.

In the second half last year, he gained 151 yards against Baltimore (Week 10) and 156 yards against New England (Week 15), both of which were top-6 run Ds in 2019.

Agreed, I'd rather keep the RB. You're more likely to get consistent touches, and in non-PPR it's essential to have a guy who is getting the lion's share. 

Sanders hasn't looked great so far (that O-line is decimated and offense looks completely off kilter). Kelley and Jackson will probably split touches until Ekeler is back. I like Robinson and Harris but they're no Joe Mixon.

It's important to look at the trade from the other side too. Is the other guy completely beat up at RB? Because Tyreek is awesome, but he's offering that trade because he knows a top level RB1 is so much more important than a WR.

somehow I missed it was non PPR. I'd stick with mixon in that mode then and probably wouldn't look to trade a RB for a receiver ever.