Sign in to follow this  
Redskins bench Haskins... Kyle Allen will start on Sunday...

Alex Smith will be the backup with Haskins the third-stringer for the Redskins...

Wasn’t Thomas already worthy of streaming based on matchups. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wasn’t Thomas already worthy of streaming based on matchups. 

Not in my book.. Haskins targeted... (and mostly missed him) consistently. Allen is all about short passes and dump offs.. I think Thomas is in for a big day

He wasn’t worth picking up, so he was used, that would have made him worthy of a stream play. 

Not saying he was useful. 

2 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

This is a good thing for McLaurin.  

He’s already a wr1, in both non and ppr, how much better do you think he can be with Allen? 

37 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He’s already a wr1, in both non and ppr, how much better do you think he can be with Allen? 

2 reasons.

1 - Allen's completion % is at about 64%.  Haskins can't muster 60%.

2 - The eye test.  Dwayne Haskins is absolutely horrible.

3 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

2 reasons.

1 - Allen's completion % is at about 64%.  Haskins can't muster 60%.

2 - The eye test.  Dwayne Haskins is absolutely horrible.

Looks like Haskins is at 61%. 

And I truly appreciate your return, I hope you understand, I wasn’t judging your statement, I was just trying to see what you see in this situation. 

Now if I may ask one more question. 

With Mclaurin already being a wr1 , how much better do you think he can be with Allen? 

Not why , but how much? 

Alex Smith going to take them to the playoffs.

Football Team/ Chiefs Super Bowl

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Alex Smith going to take them to the playoffs.

Football Team/ Chiefs Super Bowl

Now that would be a great story. 

23 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Looks like Haskins is at 61%. 

And I truly appreciate your return, I hope you understand, I wasn’t judging your statement, I was just trying to see what you see in this situation. 

Now if I may ask one more question. 

With Mclaurin already being a wr1 , how much better do you think he can be with Allen? 

Not why , but how much? 

I should have just initially said putting Allen in can't hurt.  He may not help that much but I don't see how he can hurt because I don't think very much of Haskins at all.

I meant his career completion %.  It's 59.6 in his 13 games started.  

No clue how much better McLaurin will be......I would guess the throws coming his way may be slightly more accurate.

16 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

I should have just initially said putting Allen in can't hurt.  He may not help that much but I don't see how he can hurt because I don't think very much of Haskins at all.

I meant his career completion %.  It's 59.6 in his 13 games started.  

No clue how much better McLaurin will be......I would guess the throws coming his way may be slightly more accurate.

Thank you. 

The owner in my league that currently owns McLaurin has been shopping him, and it’s a non ppr, so tds are very important, and mcLaurin right now has one td, so I was wondering what the other owner might want in return , and it just so happens you were posting about him, so that’s why I was asking you. 

Thank you very much. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Thank you. 

The owner in my league that currently owns McLaurin has been shopping him, and it’s a non ppr, so tds are very important, and mcLaurin right now has one td, so I was wondering what the other owner might want in return , and it just so happens you were posting about him, so that’s why I was asking you. 

Thank you very much. 

In my league I've offered mclaurin in a few trade attempts but no one is interested.  Maybe because of his team/situation but he may be a little underrated in the fantasy world.  Not a big name?  Not sure.  

If you can get him in a good deal for you I'd say it's worth it.  He only has 1 TD but most don't have much more than that.  I'd think Allen will target him plenty.

McLaurin IS kind of flying under the radar so far.

Most FF players probly don't recognize him as  top 10 WR, but he is currently WR10 in PPR, WR11 in half-PPR, and tied for WR11 in standard scoring.

Just scream racism why dont you, you idiot Deangelo Hall. Haskins blows.

LOL now the racist idiot James Jones is crying about it too. 

He sucks, you morons. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Just scream racism why dont you, you idiot Deangelo Hall. Haskins blows.

LOL now the racist idiot James Jones is crying about it too. 

He sucks, you morons. 

You wouldn't say that if they were white.

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Correct because white announcers won't cry about it. They would say Haskins stinks and next man up.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Kurt Warner: 'its the right decision'.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Haskins sucks, but so does Allen.  I imagine we’ll probably see Alex Smith at some point.

Now THAT would be a boost for Thomas.

I haven't watched a skins game in years. Is Haskins really that bad? Any redeemable qualities that he still has a chance. Or are we at a point where it's stick a fork in him he's done?

Dwayne Haskins played college ball at Ohio State University.  Show me the list of successful QB's from OSU in the NFL the last couple decades.  You want to talk about a system QB?  They fit in Urban Meyer's wildly successful college football system, but never in the nfl.  The only stud NFL QB OSU has had they chose to bench, and he wisely transferred to LSU where he got into a system that was NFL friendly, and he flourished there and is now looking pretty good in Cincinnati.  Haskins was DOA and Rivera knows it, and apparently he's sold the organization on it because now Dwayne is 3rd string.  

2 hours ago, Kopy said:

I haven't watched a skins game in years. Is Haskins really that bad? Any redeemable qualities that he still has a chance. Or are we at a point where it's stick a fork in him he's done?

He has a good arm, throws a really good football. Seems his issues are more about work ethic, and reading defenses/processing speed...

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Smith will be the starter by mid game

It's impossible to be the starter if you don't, you know, start the game.

• Haha 1

Sorry. Smith will take over as the starting qb going forward by midgame. Is that better ?

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

Sorry. Smith will take over as the starting qb going forward by midgame. Is that better ?

Smith cannot take over as the starting QB until the next game.

If allen fails or gets hurt smith becomes the staring qb no matter when it is. He is not the captain. He is not the leading qb. He's the starting qb. 

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

If allen fails or gets hurt smith becomes the staring qb no matter when it is. He is not the captain. He is not the leading qb. He's the starting qb. 

Not til next week, at the earliest.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:28 PM, kilroy69 said:

AxeElf is correct ...smith will not be starter until next game because he did not start in today’s game.   Kyle Allen did 

Alex Smith with a completed pass!