Sign in to follow this  
Buttmonkey

Tennessee-Buffalo Game May Not Happen Sunday

Another positive test today, which means the clock starts over and the earliest Tennessee could get back to it's facility is Saturday. With Buffalo playing a Thursday Night game the following week - can't see it moving to Monday or Tuesday; Tennessee has already used it's bye so a cluster f is coming probably.

Not to mention the Thursday night game the following week is a prime game that the NFL and FOX will not want to move off of with an undefeated Bills team taking on Mahomes and the Chiefs. There's also reports that the Titans violated protocols by working out when they were supposed to be quarantining. Looks like we're headed towards a possible forfeit by the Titans and all the Josh Allen, Diggs, Singletary, etc owners get screwed this week. 

How do you give 1 team 2 byes? IMO, they are going to be forced to pause the season until this latest outbreak calms down. Maybe taking money out of the player's pockets will force the 10% non-believers into reevaluating their priorities? 

Whom am I kidding. :D

Saw that one option being considered is moving the game to Monday or Tuesday and moving the bills chefs to Saturday from Thursday

52 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Saw that one option being considered is moving the game to Monday or Tuesday and moving the bills chefs to Saturday from Thursday

I don't think the NFL can't air games on Saturdays until the college season is over (or Fridays until HS football is done).

11 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I don't think the NFL can't air games on Saturdays until the college season is over (or Fridays until HS football is done).

Yeah I was wondering about that, not sure if that's just a courtesy the NFL does for college or a hard rule. From Rotoworld:

The Week 5 game between the Bills and Titans could be moved to Monday or Tuesday. 

Players for both teams were reportedly told delaying the Week 5 game was one option under consideration as the Titans deal with their COVID-19 outbreak. This option would no longer be viable if the Titans continue to report new COVID cases throughout the week. Moving the game to Monday or Tuesday would bump the Week 6 Thursday night Bills-Chiefs game to Saturday, October 17. 

SOURCE: Diana Russini on Twitter

Oct 8, 2020, 9:29 AM ET

Can't they put whatever they want on the NFL Network. It's their own channel?

3 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Seriously?  I have to hope for no more positive tests and start Henry?  I may be starting someone else 

We did  designated replacement player for guys like this. You declare who is your designated replacement player before Sunday kickoff

2 hours ago, Crystal Meth Tweekers said:

We did  designated replacement player for guys like this. You declare who is your designated replacement player before Sunday kickoff

Yeap, we did the same.