edjr

Bill Maher nails it AGAIN!

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Dude is the only one on the left worth listening to.

What about Mueller ? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Dude is the only one on the left worth listening to.

and that's only 25% of the time

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

and that's only 25% of the time

What about the other 96 pct of the time? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

That's awesome. "So please, in April, won't you please join me in April, for chill the fock out month?"

14 hours ago, edjr said:

His flaw with the Paris Hilton argument is that it's Hilton's fault.  That's not true.  The public, businesses, and media gave her the platform to be like that.  She didn't force herself on us.  There was a demand for her schtick.  That's not her fault... that's the people's fault.

"If your movie is so woke, how come I'm falling asleep?"

New rules was good but the rest of the show kinda sucked this week He goes way too easy on some of these people. He let Padilla ramble out talking points for his interview. Why bother having him on? 

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its great that he says this, but he supports the party that pushes this, hes part of the problem

That's not really true. He is moderate, he doesn't really support AOC and her ilk. They have hijacked the dumbocrats.  What is his choice? To be a republican? :wacko:

The 2 party system sucks. There is no where for normal people to go

20 minutes ago, edjr said:

That's not really true. He is moderate, he doesn't really support AOC and her ilk. They have hijacked the dumbocrats.  What is his choice? To be a republican? :wacko:

The 2 party system sucks. There is no where for normal people to go

When you vote Democrat you put them in the majority which empowers AOC. They both may suck but one sucks more. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you vote Democrat you put them in the majority which empowers AOC. They both may suck but one sucks more. 

2 party system is the issue. Schools that have been brainwashing kids for 20 years doesn't help either.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

2 party system is the issue. Schools that have been brainwashing kids for 20 years doesn't help either.

For as long as you’ve been alive, until now. It’s different now and the lines between the two are clear. One wants to disrupt and change evrything and get in your life, for the worse, the other will pretty much leave you alone. 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its great that he says this, but he supports the party that pushes this, hes part of the problem

He will never be a republican. I remember when I was a kid my parents talking about him as the radical lefty. Holy shlt how times have changed

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He will never be a republican. I remember when I was a kid my parents talking about him as the radical lefty. Holy shlt how times have changed

Yup. People need other options. Like me. Will never be a R or D

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I will never be R or D. But Maher had major TDS and voted for the worst party

He had TDS long before Trump ran for office. Hard to blame him there

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I will never be R or D. But Maher had major TDS and voted for the worst party

So true. I’ve been watching him since his ABC days, bought some books, went to see him live. I had to stop watching him during Trump. It was just one long hissy fit from him and his panel. I’ve been watching lately and he seems to have calmed a bit 

It is fascinating that Maher has always been mostly common sense with a tilt toward the left, and now is reasonably "right" in his positions.....be he did not change....

He was all about the surveillance state and how anyone who abused things like FISA should be severely punished. Crickets when it was proven that it was used illegally during the Russia Hoax.Hell,  Illegal use of surveillance was the whole basis of the Russia Hoax. But it was against Trump so it doesn’t matter. Sorry,  Bill, you’re FOS and it’s not up for debate. I’ll still watch though. Just not the same. 

There are 2 types of liberals. 

1.  Believes in capitalism supplanted by well-managed big government.  They make fun of the radical left but see them as no threat.  They also see the GOP as anarchists.
2.  Believes capitalism must be overthrown and we must become communists. 

There are two types of conservatives:

1.  Believes in capitalism supplanted by well-managed big government.  They make fun of the radical right but see them as no threat.  They also see the democrats as insane.
2.  Believes in anarchy and are willing to slit any throat to make a profit.

Bill Maher fits into category 1 of either side.  He kinda floats back and forth depending on which extreme faction is ascendant.  People that float back and forth think they are some sort of sage sitting in the middle but ultimately anger both sides and get politically isolated.

Maher shreds the left again re: covid. One of his best yet

• Like 1

Speaking mostly truth......but truth might be racist so he is taking a risk, I appreciate him for that

Last nights episode was a joke. Maher at his worst. He said he was too hard on W Bush. This stuff is hilarious now. TDS is so strong they have convinced themselves Trump was worse than Bush.  On what metric? Their feelings? Fockin snowflakes is right. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

Is this what's going on nowadays? Are the rest of you seeing it?

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Is this what's going on nowadays? Are the rest of you seeing it?

Yep.  He is spot on.  Beer especially, is absolutely everywhere in the US.