edjr

Bill Maher nails it AGAIN!

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And 80 pct of the administrators are not needed. Glorified baby sitters. 

It's a feedback loop. Colleges spit out graduates with degrees in useless majors, what to do with them?  Hire them as professors and administrators!  

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's a feedback loop. Colleges spit out graduates with degrees in useless majors, what to do with them?  Hire them as professors and administrators!  

Dean of Halloween costumes. 

Maher has the view tongue tied.  

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Looks like whoopi's tongue been around more than few bearclaws. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

A few NFL teams are looking for a good nose tackle. She looks like Ted Washington 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: 

Yeah, all I could think was:  if I were that morbidly obese, I'd be worried about the rona too.

But I don't want to get into that; this is supposed to be a thread about Maher's continued evolution toward rationality.  :thumbsup: 

On 1/11/2022 at 12:05 PM, Strike said:

Here is "the thing"....Maher has not changed, he remains the same as he always has been....

What he actually is......is a barometer.   We can see just how strongly tilted the Democrats are through him.

As they lose voters to their failing ideology they are also lashing out;  "the world is just too racist and fill with white supremacism".

Their "agree with me or else" way of thinking makes me want to oppose them, even if I might agree with them.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, all I could think was:  if I were that morbidly obese, I'd be worried about the rona too.

But I don't want to get into that; this is supposed to be a thread about Maher's continued evolution toward rationality.  :thumbsup: 

he surely is moving to the right side for some things. Not everything though.

What she says doesn't really make sense though. She is talking like she did the research. She has no focking idea what works, no one does. 

I have always liked Bari Weiss too when she has been on Maher

59 minutes ago, edjr said:

You need to add a NSFW warning to your post.  Seeing that fat azz made me lose my appetite. :nono:

God bless Maher, honestly.....

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean give him credit for coming around, but he still has major TDS and is way late to the party

I am not sure he has "come around", its simply that the left has gone so damn crazy and he now appears to have become the sane one.....honestly, he is still the same guy....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean give him credit for coming around, but he still has major TDS and is way late to the party

He did a lot of foot stomping during Trump. Became unwatchable. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He did a lot of foot stomping during Trump. Became unwatchable. 

Still is. sadly.   TDS runs deep in Maher. Sorta like Obama in a lot

His punch able face is staying on the charts about as long as PF's "The Dark Side of the Moon", although he does get one right from time to time.

I am so very glad he sees through most of the Liberal bull$hit nowadays.

17 hours ago, RLLD said:

I am not sure he has "come around", its simply that the left has gone so damn crazy and he now appears to have become the sane one.....honestly, he is still the same guy....

He seems to get a lot of credit for saying things that a lot of people knew over a year ago.    "He said Joe Biden is senile - wow how edgy!"   "He said that we over-reacted to CV19 - wow I've never heard that before!"    And he is still the same pompous a$$ he has always been.    I wish he was as smart as he thinks he is.    So, I'll welcome him to the club, I guess.    But I am still not interested in grabbing a beer with him.   He's still too much of an insufferable doosh for me to spend much time listening to him.        

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

He really needs to stop taking about smoking pot like it’s some act of rebellion and the cool guys do it. No one gives a Fock about pot, haven’t for   a long time. It’s as dumb as “wine moms”. 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He really needs to stop taking about smoking pot like it’s some act of rebellion and the cool guys do it. No one gives a Fock about pot, haven’t for   a long time. It’s as dumb as “wine moms”. 

I think he's proving the point that he hasn't changed and is immature. 

I do not know how he avoids serious efforts to cancel/silence him.....

13 hours ago, RLLD said:

He's close. He can't bring himself to say, just open it all up to everyone, we all are armed with the enough knowledge. Libs love hysteria, Fauci pulled this same act in the 80s, it's well documented and made him rich.

13 hours ago, RLLD said:

He can’t let go of Russia! Which is funny, seeing as he’s telling others to just admit they were wrong 

I hear he had a great take on Neil Young / Spotify this week but I can't find a small clip to share on it

I really appreciate Maher, and I love it that he is trying to explain to liberals that freedom matters and hating is wrong. I am just not sure they are ready to hear it. 

57 minutes ago, edjr said:

Where does he get the retards in his audience? Nothing he said is worthy of making all that noise. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where does he get the retards in his audience? Nothing he said is worthy of making all that noise. 

Better than a laugh track.  How does he even get an audience? Gutfeld hasn't had one since he started

It was good until the end, which seemed kinda forced.  Then again I am a conservatard.

• Thanks 1

I like Maher, but I’m on to him. He’ll go after the woke and the cancel culture stuff, and he’ll go after and name republicans, but he doesn’t go after and name democrats on the top of the food chain. He’s a party loyalist. Sure there are times here and there, but he’s not going to hammer Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the establishment on the left. Maybe go after the squad or something. I bet he’s mentioned Trump more times than Biden since the election. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2020 at 7:57 PM, shorepatrol said:

Used to be 25%. Now. 2%

HAHA first the shidiots are talking about 25% of the time-and then ("what about the other 96% of the time"? I wanna borrow some money from these geniuses!

On 2/14/2022 at 10:22 AM, edjr said:

Better than a laugh track.  How does he even get an audience? Gutfeld hasn't had one since he started

At least there are people actually there.

15 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA first the shidiots are talking about 25% of the time-and then ("what about the other 96% of the time"? I wanna borrow some money from these geniuses!

The king of emotional meltdown has spoken!! :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It was good until the end, which seemed kinda forced.  Then again I am a conservatard.

I concur. Most of it was spot on, then the end felt like he had to try to win some of them back

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

At least there are people actually there.

Like I said, at least there actually were people there-unlike that fat-@$$ liar that has ten's of people for a crowd, lies about how big is it, and they have to tell the shidiots to "slide down to the expensive seats that the cameras show" so they didn't look like the JOKE that they are. Trumpsters are unbelievable-do you fools REALLY believe the election was stolen? REALLY? Tell me, HOW were smart enough to do that-and how were YOU DUMB ENOUGH to let it happen? You look the fool................................'nuff said, all apologies accepted in advance.

8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Like I said, at least there actually were people there-unlike that fat-@$$ liar that has ten's of people for a crowd, lies about how big is it, and they have to tell the shidiots to "slide down to the expensive seats that the cameras show" so they didn't look like the JOKE that they are. Trumpsters are unbelievable-do you fools REALLY believe the election was stolen? REALLY? Tell me, HOW were smart enough to do that-and how were YOU DUMB ENOUGH to let it happen? You look the fool................................'nuff said, all apologies accepted in advance.

Seriously, this guy should get a dollar for every post. Focking hilarious. 

TRUMP!!!! :lol:

Drunk much? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Seriously, this guy should get a dollar for every post. Focking hilarious. 

TRUMP!!!! :lol:

Drunk much? :lol:

Answer my questions you dumb-@$$. WHY can't you do that-do you work at a Goodwill or something-what is WRONG with you? Besides wanting to be knocked out-oh wait, violence threats are you, trump's, and margie greenes (slut voted in from georgia) personna. You punks think you're SO COOL with your handful of dumb-@$$ freak followers, and you're SO ignorant that you don't realize that 3/4's of the nation is laughing hysterically at you. Yeah I DO drink, it's better than you HYPOCRITE/CHRISTIANS that we're probably gonna have to build a fence around. Biden's best move would be to build a fence around sec country-and texas, just weird losers in those states.

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Answer my questions you dumb-@$$. WHY can't you do that-do you work at a Goodwill or something-what is WRONG with you? Besides wanting to be knocked out-oh wait, violence threats are you, trump's, and margie greenes (slut voted in from georgia) personna. You punks think you're SO COOL with your handful of dumb-@$$ freak followers, and you're SO ignorant that you don't realize that 3/4's of the nation is laughing hysterically at you. Yeah I DO drink, it's better than you HYPOCRITE/CHRISTIANS that we're probably gonna have to build a fence around. Biden's best move would be to build a fence around sec country-and texas, just weird losers in those states.

$2 for this one.

So awesome. Keep it coming cream puff. 

You are going on tilt like mdcack and rusty are.

Great entertainment for the normals. 

TRUMP!!!!! :cry:

:doublethumbsup: