Sign in to follow this  
show me the murray

Who to start? Half PPR

Need two RBs, 2 WRs and a FLEX.

Currently have Jonathan Taylor and Antonio Gibson slated at RB, DJ Moore, Diggs and Chark as my 2 WRs and FLEX.

Bench options: McKinnon, Harris, Deebo, Moss.

I haven't started Gibson yet this year but I think he's due a start, his volume has consistently ramped up each week and I think Allen is an upgrade at QB who'll get him the ball more.

Taylor and McKinnon both play in the late slate - my thinking is if Mostert is out I swap in McKinnon as I reckon his upside is much higher this week. 

Don't think I can bench any of those starting 3 WRs. Have I got that line-up right?

Also at TE, I have Graham and Logan Thomas. Currently have Graham slated to start (I like Thomas's upside with a better QB, but I want to wait a week and see how it plays out. I definitely don't love the idea of starting two Washington players).

Best option on the waiver wire is probably Olsen/Gronk. Would you roll with Graham, Thomas or pick up Olsen for one of them (if so, which one?)

You have it right, and start Graham 

Hmmm, I think you have it right as well

.Gibson will be Allen's CMC, imo.  Taylor will do well in the second half once River's throws for 300 yds and loosens up the Brown's DEF. Will we have a T Y Hilton sighting this week? Maybe.

I don't see where any of the other players outscore your bench.

For TE....Ouch. I think Tonight's game is a low scoring. You have to go Graham here but don't be surprised if all he gets is yardage and no TD's

I think Logan has a better chance of scoring a TD with Allen than Graham.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking with RB. Although if Mostert is out I definitely will switch Taylor to McKinnon as I think the upside is way better. I'll also have an idea by the later games how my matchup is shaping up.

I dropped Thomas last week and it proved to be the right call. I think his upside is more with Allen, but I'd like another week to see how it plays out. If Thomas has another bad game on Sunday I'm ready to drop him Sunday night for more WR depth... Mike Williams is sitting on the waiver wire right now (14-team league) and I'm hoping he stays there.

I think A. Jeffery PHI is practicing again. If he gets on the field it would go a long way for the Eagles, imo

McKinnon for Taylor is good-Indy coaches are moron's, they don't have a clue who is their best RB, I might put in Harris for Moore, I've had Moore before-and pulled alot of hair out of my head. Good luck this week.