Sign in to follow this  
dumbassmax2001

Trade Offer - Need Input Please

Full 1 PPR League.  Started 1-3 and have lost Ekeler and Sutton this year.  We have deep starting rosters and was offered the following:

Montgomery, Drake, Woods and DJ Moore for my Miles Sanders, James Robinson and Damien Harris. Does this make my team better?

My current starting roster:

QB - Ryan

WR - D. Parker

WR - Diontae Johnson

RB - Carson

RB - M. Sanders

Flex - James Robinson

Flex - Damien Harris

Flex - Choices of Mckinnon/Aiyuk/Gage

Hmmm it's a tough one.

I don't think it makes you better at RB. Drake hasn't looked great this year despite a couple of plum matchups the last two weeks and could lose touches to Chase Edmonds. Remember last year the Cardinals weren't afraid to basically just move on from David Johnson early in the season, despite him being healthy enough. They also have nothing invested in Drake beyond this season.

James Robinson has looked great and is dominating touches which is all you can ask for. Harris had a great first game back and although it is the Patriots and can be a messy RB situation, it looks like he'll get a chance to be the bell cow. 

Sanders I'd prefer over Drake. 

I thought Montgomery's value would go up with Cohen out but if anything he's struggled since and I don't know if I trust him in that offence.

On the flip side I really like Robert Woods as an upgrade over Diontae Johnson who appears to be struggling with injuries. DJ Moore I feel has to get it together at some point (potentially starting this week) but he's been hard to trust so far.

The main issue for me here is the owner is really selling low on Montgomery, Drake and Moore. I'd be wary when he clearly wants to get rid. See if you can get more for it without giving up 3 RBs. You'll probably have to give up Sanders as that's his main target, but if you can get away with keeping Robinson or Harris I'd probably do it.

2 hours ago, dumbassmax2001 said:

Full 1 PPR League.  Started 1-3 and have lost Ekeler and Sutton this year.  We have deep starting rosters and was offered the following:

Montgomery, Drake, Woods and DJ Moore for my Miles Sanders, James Robinson and Damien Harris. Does this make my team better?

My current starting roster:

QB - Ryan

WR - D. Parker

WR - Diontae Johnson

RB - Carson

RB - M. Sanders

Flex - James Robinson

Flex - Damien Harris

Flex - Choices of Mckinnon/Aiyuk/Gage

Take it 

The only guy I'd really want among the guys you're receiving would be Woods.  The timing of the offer makes me think he really likes what he saw out of Damien Harris.

I'd try to break it down a little and see if you can get Woods for Harris straight up.

I agree on maybe going smaller and trying to trade Harris for Woods. I never want to do a trade where I'm giving up the best player or best valued player and I think Sanders and Robinson are the highest value in that trade right now.