Sign in to follow this  
doughboys_2002

Kelley and Miller for Gibson, Ruggs, and Schultz

Sure, go for it. 

I like Gibson's upside the rest of the way over Kelley, who hasn't looked great since week 1 and will possibly now split snaps with Justin Jackson. The switch to Kyle Allen at QB also helps Gibson I reckon.

Anthony Miller is borderline rosterable depending on how deep your league is, Ruggs has more upside and I'm assuming neither of them have to be starters for you, so may as well swap them.

And you're getting a potential top 10 TE thrown in too. 

20 minutes ago, doughboys_2002 said:

I have Joshua Kelley and Anthony Miller, trading for Antonio Gibson Henry Ruggs and Schultz. Thoughts

I take that in a heartbeat.  Gibson is finally coming on and has more appeal for the whole season than Kelley.  A. Miller should be on the wire frankly, unless you're in a 14 team league.  I'm assuming Shultz is an upgrade over your current TE.  I'd take this deal even without Shultz in it.    

I certainly wouldn't give up on Fant. He started the season strong, he got a bit banged up but with Sutton out for the season, Hamler out for a few weeks, he's probably the most reliable target. 

Schultz gives you a great piece to trade though, whether you try to trade him or Fant.

1 hour ago, doughboys_2002 said:

I have Joshua Kelley and Anthony Miller, trading for Antonio Gibson Henry Ruggs and Schultz. Thoughts

Take it.