Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Presidential Decision

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Worse than Hillary? Palin? You've lost your mind.

She and Hillary can room together. 

Harris' ideas frighten me. And she's really the one we are voting for. 

I think within the first year, Biden is deemed unfit, she steps in as Pres, Pelosi is Vice Pres. 

Then we are REALLY and truly focked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump's problem is he is very aggressive. That doesn't play well with people in the Midwest. Trump says what he means and that can come out as d1ckish. 

What's worse is he's from NYC which turns that attitude up 10x. 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

She and Hillary can room together. 

Harris' ideas frighten me. And she's really the one we are voting for. 

I think within the first year, Biden is deemed unfit, she steps in as Pres, Pelosi is Vice Pres. 

Then we are REALLY and truly focked.

That is what people should consider when they are voting. That sends the stock market down like the Titanic.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That is what people should consider when they are voting. That sends the stock market down like the Titanic.

If you have to come up with fantasy scenarios to show why they should vote for your guy, you are in deep deep trouble.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I've gone back and forth on this quite a few times.  And most recently, I decided I would skip the Presidential race and just "select all" when it comes to the republican ticket.

However, I again am changing my stance.  Right now, as much as it pains me, I am going to vote for Biden.   And to be honest it's mostly because I am sick of Trump and his schtick and I'm embarrassed by his behavior daily.  Pence kind of solidified that for me.  He reminded me of what I have always believed a President should be.   I understand much of it is optics, and I m aware that this could be a vote for Kamala, but I just can't with the Donald.    

Every other vote on the ticket is an R for me, but not that one.

God I hate all of these candidates.  Everyone sucks.

What a cuck. Go make coffee with MDC. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If you have to come up with fantasy scenarios to show why they should vote for your guy, you are in deep deep trouble.

I don't care who you or anyone else votes for. I never said, "Hey, vote for so and so."  I am sorry you read it that way. 

My "fantasy" scenario is one that I just have a gut feeling on. I don't give a shot if you believe it or not. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 12th Man said:

What a cuck. Go make coffee with MDC. 

Sound to me like he's put a lot of thought into it. And that it pains him to have to vote for a Democrat.

Unlike you. Who rims Trump regardless of what he does or says.  That makes you the cuck. Cuck

Just now, The Observer said:

Sound to me like he's put a lot of thought into it. And that it pains him to have to vote for a Democrat.

Unlike you. Who rims Trump regardless of what he does or says.  That makes you the cuck. Cuck

Mueller man of the decade 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't care who you or anyone else votes for. I never said, "Hey, vote for so and so."  I am sorry you read it that way. 

My "fantasy" scenario is one that I just have a gut feeling on. I don't give a shot if you believe it or not. 

Boom.  The lady has spoken and she will not be lectured to by a pampered white guy. 

38 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am not voting for the man's character, or even whether or not I think he's an asswhole. 

They both have shotty character, they are both asswholes. 

I can't base my vote on that. 

I agree 100%.

These candidates don't care about anyone other than themselves.  They are vile, power hunger, worthless focks.  To me the choice is simple, which candidate is best for my industry?  That is who is getting my vote.

Just now, Bert said:

I agree 100%.

These candidates don't care about anyone other than themselves.  They are vile, power hunger, worthless focks.  To me the choice is simple, which candidate is best for my industry?  That is who is getting my vote.

Well, since Biden isn't good for ANY industry, I guess we know who you're voting for......

Just now, Strike said:

Well, since Biden isn't good for ANY industry, I guess we know who you're voting for......

As much as it pains me pretty much.  The last senate race in Texas prepared me for this vote.  Trump vs Biden is about the same as Cruz vs Beto.

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

I didn't quote you. But I've seen a lot of that kind of rationale for voting for Trump.  Seems like they all realize that Biden is the better candidate. So they dismiss him (THE ACTUAL CANDIDATE!) and move right on to Kamala being president. Now they're even naming her fantasy vice president!  Pelosi is 80 years old. And is the best speaker of the house the party has ever had. Why would she, or the party, want to remove her from such an importaqnt role to be a figurehead?  She doesn't run for president because she doesn't aspire to be anything except SOH. 

Biden is the candidate. Very good chance he will be a one term president. I doubt he runs in 2024 at 82.  But he is the candidate and he's aspired to be the president for 40 years. He WOULD be the president right now if his son Beau hadn't died.  He surely isn't going to finally get there and then resign so he can give the job away. 

I have never seen an election before where the one side is so overmatched that they pretend the opponents are different. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn't quote you. But I've seen a lot of that kind of rationale for voting for Trump.  Seems like they all realize that Biden is the better candidate. So they dismiss him (THE ACTUAL CANDIDATE!) and move right on to Kamala being president. Now they're even naming her fantasy vice president!  Pelosi is 80 years old. And is the best speaker of the house the party has ever had. Why would she, or the party, want to remove her from such an importaqnt role to be a figurehead?  She doesn't run for president because she doesn't aspire to be anything except SOH. 

Biden is the candidate. Very good chance he will be a one term president. I doubt he runs in 2024 at 82.  But he is the candidate and he's aspired to be the president for 40 years. He WOULD be the president right now if his son Beau hadn't died.  He surely isn't going to finally get there and then resign so he can give the job away. 

I have never seen an election before where the one side is so overmatched that they pretend the opponents are different. 

Quick, who’s the second best speaker of the house the Democrats have ever had? God I wish Newbie said that to me in person and I would get to watch him stumble thorough that one. He can’t even name another one off the top of his head, never mind rank the top two.  What a clown. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Quick, who’s the second best speaker of the house the Democrats have ever had? God I wish Newbie said that to me in person and I would get to watch him stumble thorough that one. He can’t even name another one off the top of his head, never mind rank the top two.  What a clown. 

I'll do you one better, Pelosi is the best speaker of the house this country has ever seen. hth

Also, nice to see you doing your specialty. Realizing you have no good counter argument for another awesome post by me, so you troll instead.  lol  What a sad little man you are

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll do you one better, Pelosi is the best speaker of the house this country has ever seen. hth

Also, nice to see you doing your specialty. Realizing you have no good counter argument for another awesome post by me, so you troll instead.  lol  What a sad little man you are

So who’s the second best? This reminds me of a time I was in a box at Rich stadium in Buffalo. Some dicky steeler fans  were in there , and I said something nice about Hines Ward and how he was a really good all around football player. Obnoxious dickhead couldn’t just let it go amd chimes in with “ He’s the best blocking wr ever”. I asked him who was second best. Crickets. Dumb look on his face, I laughed and left the poor guy alone.  Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Really? Please enlighten me to what she has accomplished in the last 4 years.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So who’s the second best? This reminds me of a time I was in a box at Rich stadium in Buffalo. Some dicky steeler fans  were in there , and I said something nice about Hines Ward and how he was a really good all around football player. Obnoxious dickhead couldn’t just let it go amd chimes in with “ He’s the best blocking wr ever”. I asked him who was second best. Crickets. Dumb look on his face, I laughed and left the poor guy alone.  Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. 

I'll take that as another win. I think that makes me 79-4 against you, lifetime. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I'll take that as another win. I think that makes me 79-4 against you, lifetime. 

200 and something last I looked. 

Nice of Newbie to help Tardcore avoid his wife and kids again today. :thumbsup: 

All politicians are crooks. The higher the office, the more crooked they are

All your points are noted.  I get it all.  It's a massively tough decision.  I do seriously hope the senate doesn't flip

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

All your points are noted.  I get it all.  It's a massively tough decision.  I do seriously hope the senate doesn't flip

President Harris should scare you. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mean black lady isn't all that scary to non-racists

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

If you get the chance read "Win Bigly" by Scott Adams. It explains a lot of what Trump does and why he does it.

https://smile.amazon.com/Win-Bigly-Persuasion-World-Matter/dp/0735219737/ref=sr_1_1?crid=JE9BE1EUQXY6&dchild=1&keywords=win+bigly+scott+adams&qid=1602183595&sprefix=win+bigly%2Caps%2C164&sr=8-1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She does.  I said she does.   Not like Trump gives me a warm fuzzy though.  I mean let's tell the truth here.

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I've gone back and forth on this quite a few times.  And most recently, I decided I would skip the Presidential race and just "select all" when it comes to the republican ticket.

However, I again am changing my stance.  Right now, as much as it pains me, I am going to vote for Biden.   And to be honest it's mostly because I am sick of Trump and his schtick and I'm embarrassed by his behavior daily.  Pence kind of solidified that for me.  He reminded me of what I have always believed a President should be.   I understand much of it is optics, and I m aware that this could be a vote for Kamala, but I just can't with the Donald.    

Every other vote on the ticket is an R for me, but not that one.

God I hate all of these candidates.  Everyone sucks.

You're the first person I've seen that claimed to be undecided and didn't choose to vote for who I thought they would vote for.  I definitely would've pegged you as a trump voter 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump's problem is he is very aggressive. That doesn't play well with people in the Midwest. Trump says what he means and that can come out as d1ckish. 

What's worse is he's from NYC which turns that attitude up 10x. 

The pvssy liberals prefer a president who sends pallets of cash to the middle eastern radicals and gives Russia loads of uranium to make them like him instead of one who has the balls to stand up to terrorism and corrupt governments as well as the insane mayors and governors in blue states around this country.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

The pvssy liberals prefer a president who sends pallets of cash to the middle eastern radicals and give Russia loads of uranium to make them like him instead of those who have the balls to stand up to terrorism and corrupt governments as well as the insane mayors and governors in blue states around this country.

We also prefer a non-lying, non-criminal, non-racist, non-narcissist, non-traitorous, and non-murderous president. Mmmkay?

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We also prefer a non-lying, non-criminal, non-racist, non-narcissist, non-traitorous, and non-murderous president. Mmmkay?

So when is this unicorn going to be unveiled?

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

She does.  I said she does.   Not like Trump gives me a warm fuzzy though.  I mean let's tell the truth here.

Trump has been in office for 4 years.  What has he done that is problematic?  Compare and contrast that with the GND, unrestricted immigration, massively higher taxes, packing of the SCOTUS, massive 2nd amendment restrictions, and I'll just stop there.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So when is this unicorn going to be unveiled?

:lol:

Just now, Strike said:

Trump has been in office for 4 years.  What has he done that is problematic?  Compare and contrast that with the GND, unrestricted immigration, massively higher taxes, packing of the SCOTUS, massive 2nd amendment restrictions, and I'll just stop there.

You know all those videos you see of flaming buildings and shattered storefronts and cops being shot and old men being shoved to thew ground and cars being flipped over?  That's kind of problematic. And it's happening under Trump's leadership.

You know how most advanced countries are past Covid and reopened and the numbers are great? While we continue to spin our wheels and still have 40,000 new cases a day?  That's also kind of problematic. Also happening under Trump's leadership. 

Also, you might want to check the immigration figures under Obama. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is too logical for liberals to comprehend. 

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hey trust me.  I have had this same thought with my entirely liberal family.  Ive asked them---what is worse for them since 2016?  Nothing.    And I imagine nothing will change with Biden OR Trump for next election either.   

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Hey trust me.  I have had this same thought with my entirely liberal family.  Ive asked them---what is worse for them since 2016?  Nothing.    And I imagine nothing will change with Biden OR Trump for next election either.   

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree.  The policy differences between the two candidates couldn't be more different, and one set of policies is good for this country and the other set of policies are horrible for this country.  I really don't see how you can say anything different, unless you're actually a full on lib.  But forgetting that, it's almost guaranteed that Biden won't last four years so you can't just compare Trump and Biden, you have to include Harris in your comparison as well.  And she was rated the most liberal person in the Senate in 2019.

Good life lesson here is that being liked is more important than being productive so be nice to people.