Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Presidential Decision

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump’s argument that the out of control protests happening on his watch will get even worse under Biden is kind of odd. Trump says it’s because the mayors won’t work with him. What does it say about Trump’s leadership that nobody wants to work with him?

Please tell me you don’t buy that “on his watch” pap.  This is all Dem leadership from governors on down.  Trump is the convenient excuse whose help was rebuffed.

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Pelosi is terrific. Always a step ahead.  Wish she was 40 instead of 80.

Please. She's the lefty version of McConnell. A scummy career politicians behind the shadows puppet master. The country would be a lot better off without both of them.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Please tell me you don’t buy that “on his watch” pap.  This is all Dem leadership from governors on down.  Trump is the convenient excuse whose help was rebuffed.

Maybe these governors would be more apt to work with Trump if his approach to every situation wasn’t insults, troll Tweets and throwing the people he’s supposed to lead under the bus?

You know, being a leader. ;) 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Maybe these governors would be more apt to work with Trump if his approach to every situation wasn’t insults, troll Tweets and throwing the people he’s supposed to lead under the bus?

So because he was mean, they’re taking their ball and going home? :cry:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

If a neighbor illegally spied on you and a bunch of neighbors including myself applauded the spying you would smile and waive to me. I seriously doubt you would take that stance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If a neighbor illegally spied on you and a bunch of neighbors including myself applauded the spying you would smile and waive to me. I seriously doubt you would take that stance.

Don’t underestimate him.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So because he was mean, they’re taking their ball and going home? :cry:

Unbelievable. They have been denigrating Republicans since Reagan. One finally is elected that punches back and he’s the mean one.  

Guys let's not lose focus @supermike80 said Trump is a big meanie. That's all that matters 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

There's two sides to this, and both have validity.

Side one... Trump is a somewhat deranged man child who is a horrible leader and would rather score twitter points than work with people to get something done.

Side 2... The democratic party has vowed for trumps blood from day one. They were never going to work with him on sh!t, and instead lined up a never ending cavalcade of pee tapes, bs impeachments, Kavanaugh hearings, and now 25th ammendment bullish!t. They've come about as close to a coup as you can get without picking up a gun.

Both sides are valid. Hence the problem with our government. Which side you lean toward is up to you.

• Like 1

Chris Christie was at odds with Obama, as Obama was with him. But when he was the republican governor of NJ and at the time considered one of the front runners for the GOP, he didn’t turn down Obama’s help after Hurricane Sandy.  Democrats refused Trumps help with the left wing rioters and looters in their states. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Please tell me you don’t buy that “on his watch” pap.  

He's trolling or retarded. 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

He is only voting for Trump because OMB.  Like supermike.  I’m not agreeing with this approach, but I suspect a lot of people have this opinion, hence why I am positing that this will be the downfall of Trump.  Don’t shoot the messenger.  :cheers:

I will also posit though, and I have no data to support it, it is just a theory:  the far left has basically said that they will continue to riot and loot until the bad nazi satan Trump is out of office.  I believe that a lot of people on the more center left think “alright already, let’s just cave and get Trump out so that the animals will go back into their cages and we can get back to normal.”

I will also say:  with Obama, we elected a person with virtually no experience except as a community organizer (whatever he actually did there besides pontificate) and a one-term senator who voted “present”.  And the country survived.  Then we doubled down and elected a reality show real estate narcissist.  He did even better IMO.  My point is that the office of POTUS can survive seemingly unqualified people.

Post pics of your nieces, guaranteed they are sluts, that is what happens when their fathers are weak men like your BIL.

Exhibit A: https://www.instagram.com/claudiamconway/

3 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I read an article the other day that really focused on how erratic Trump has been these last couple of weeks and the current poll numbers that show him way down. Some of the article focused on how people are just exhausted with Trump (Link).

I think that's the perfect way to describe the Trump presidency. It's just focking exhausting. It's so unnecessary too. If he just acted like a somewhat normal human being and pushed through all of the same policies, I bet he wins re-election. Its been mentioned here many times that his policies haven't been bad, but people are just so tired of having a child as a President.

Trump is not exhausting, it is the 24/7 negativity spewed by the msm and amplified by social media. That is what fuels the division and hate.

They did the same thing with W.  Then took an 8 year vacation during the Obama administration. 

Are grown educated men really too stupid to understand this?

2 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Post pics of your nieces, guaranteed they are sluts, that is what happens when their fathers are weak men like your BIL.

Exhibit A: https://www.instagram.com/claudiamconway/

He has one daughter, I think I’ll skip the pics, but thanks so much for asking nicely!  :cheers: 

4 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Trump is not exhausting, it is the 24/7 negativity spewed by the msm and amplified by social media. That is what fuels the division and hate.

Oh look. Common sense 

8 minutes ago, Goggins said:

They did the same thing with W.  Then took an 8 year vacation during the Obama administration. 

Are grown educated men really too stupid to understand this?

Yes. 

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

Constantly whining and playing the victim really makes you seem you feminine. I have nothing against homosexuality or whatever your deal is but you should try to show a tiny bit of toughness. 

8 hours ago, Goggins said:

It was her turn!!! I mean, everyone was on Obamas jock, how does his incumbent VP not run? How does Bernie lay down?  Any panty-twisted libtard is lying if they say that's not a huge contributor to their TDS.  They can't get 2016 outta their minds.  Newbie just said he would dropped 10k on her.  

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Constantly whining and playing the victim really makes you seem you feminine. 

You must have 2 actual vaginas then.

Trump didn’t wait for Portland’s permission before offering his help: A few hundred border patrol agents and park rangers. It didn’t do anything. It’s just Trump blowing hot air and grandstanding. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You must have 2 actual vaginas then.

He does complain about twice as much as any woman I know, so you may be onto something.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump didn’t wait for Portland’s permission before offering his help: A few hundred border patrol agents and park rangers. It didn’t do anything. It’s just Trump blowing hot air and grandstanding. 

So Trump... didn’t really want to go in guns blazing and show the pansy blue staters how to handle a riot?  I’m not quite getting your point here.  :unsure:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So Trump... didn’t really want to go in guns blazing and show the pansy blue staters how to handle a riot?  I’m not quite getting your point here.  :unsure:

Trump has no solution to the protests. He’s already proven himself totally impotent. All the tweets etc. were a campaign stunt. Obviously.

21 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He does complain about twice as much as any woman I know, so you may be onto something.

You seem upset.  Hate being b1tch-slapped early in the morning?  

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump has no solution to the protests. He’s already proven himself totally impotent. All the tweets etc. were a campaign stunt. Obviously.

The protests (aka riots) were manufactured by the left specifically to harm Trump. Prior to 2020, when was the last time you heard about BLM? That's right, 2016.

You won't hear it again until 2024.

Just now, The Observer said:

I wouldn't know.  The only one that get's b1tch-slapped around here is you.

In fact, b1tch-slapping you is so easy even a caveman could do it.  I bet your husband does it a lot too.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's not his problem. It's a State and city problem. Obama had no solution for the black on black gun violence in Chicago or Detroit going bankrupt and I applauded him for it. Not his problem. That is on the State Governments. They ran their own cities into the ground with bad leadership and policies. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I’m having a perfect morning. Sun is out and I’m drinking some coffee while listening to Breaking Benjamin radio on Pandora and watching you flail around like a fish out of water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Likewise. Just drank a couple cups of Black Rifle Coffee. Enough political bs for me this weekend. All these dumb azz rioters. All the time they spent doing this crap they could have already earned free college, healthcare, a paycheck and learned a real skill for free in the Reserves like being a medic or electrician. 

15 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

II haven’t voted for a major party candidate in my 30 years of eligibility but im voting for Trump. Progressives scare the piss out of me. 

I'm similar...voted for the Libertarian candidate 1996 to 2012, and the Constitution party candidate last time. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat with a gun to my head.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's not his problem. 

Never is with Don. :thumbsup: 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

In the words of Scott Adams, you are watching a different movie than I am.  Your and my realities of the situation are apparently completely incompatible.  Let’s just agree to disagree.  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Never is with Don. :thumbsup: 

If he gets involved, he’s a dicktator. If he doesn’t, it wasn’t his problem. Either way, OMB :mad:

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I wouldn't know.  The only one that get's b1tch-slapped around here is you.

In fact, b1tch-slapping you is so easy even a caveman could do it.  I bet your husband does it a lot too.

Didn't you lie the other day and tell people you have me on ignore?

I remember you now from when I posted here before. You have not gotten any more clever or funny. Very dumb. You actually attend rallies don't you?

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump doesn't have a solution because Trump doesn't want a solution.  He wants this division. He wants this civil unrest. Fits right into his narrative. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Didn't you lie the other day and tell people you have me on ignore?

I remember you now from when I posted here before. You have not gotten any more clever or funny. Very dumb. You actually attend rallies don't you?

I put you off ignore today to engage.

I'm so much more clever than you on my WORST day.  Frankly, you don't stand a chance so you should just give up now.  No, really, it's better if you do.  I'll have you running over to FBG's crying in no time.  So do yourself a favor - get out while the gettins' good.

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I put you off ignore today to engage.

I'm so much more clever than you on my WORST day.  Frankly, you don't stand a chance so you should just give up now.  No, really, it's better if you do.  I'll have you running over to FBG's crying in no time.  So do yourself a favor - get out while the gettins' good.

🤣😅🤣

You're just like posty.  A POS liar. You never had me on ignore. You could never have me on ignore.  I mopped the floor with you so many times that he wake up screaming in your sleep thinking about the beatings I gave you.  I can see from this morning's posts, you haven't gotten any brighter. Just a typical trailer park red hat.