Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Presidential Decision

Buddy of got a dem ballot for his dead mother 7yrs gone delivered to his house that she has never been to...was bought after she died. 

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

BUT, Trump implied or said something about blacks moving into the suburbs and terrorizing the good white people there.... not so directly of course.

Like he speaks subtly to give a wink and a nod that he’s trying to protect white interests. I can’t seem to get past that issue. 

i know I sound crazy. I keep going back and forth.

He's talking about low income housing and apartments being forced into nice areas in a tortured way. It's the wrong approach. It takes a lot coin to keep an area nice. Low income people simply can't afford HOA fees, lawn equipment, home repairs like a new roof, fixing broken doors and the like. Had this going on in my area and it's always the same result. They move in and the house and lawn start to decline. It's not about race. There has to be a better solution. Obama signed that order but there is no phucking way a low income house or apartment is going next to his 8 million dollar home in Martha's Vineyard that's for damn sure. Bernie or Kamala either. Do as I say not as I do. Very common policy with wealthy Democrats.

The way I look at it it, you basically get the same policies out of Trump you’d get from any other mainstream Republican: tax cuts, deregulation, deficit spending etc,

Why vote for the guy who’s also a moonbat conspiracy nutter who flirts with white supremicists and spends his time tweeting like a preteen girl? Is this the necessary trade off for getting China to buy more soybeans?

I miss having a POTUS who could act normal for days or even weeks at a time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

The way I look at it it, you basically get the same policies out of Trump you’d get from any other mainstream Republican: tax cuts, deregulation, deficit spending etc,

Why vote for the guy who’s also a moonbat conspiracy nutter who flirts with white supremicists and spends his time tweeting like a preteen girl? Is this the necessary trade off for getting China to buy more soybeans?

I agree.  The last good one we had was Reagan.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

How can he act normal. If he does that he could not win. Many examples of them biting ears in a boxing match. Just this week, debate moderator breaking rules conspiring against him, media saying it didn't happen then the guy says, uh no, I totally lied and did it. You are saying you would not be pissed off if you were in his shoes. Yeah right.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That is some serious mental gymnastics you go through.

He told two friends, then they told two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on....

:banana:

On 10/8/2020 at 10:46 AM, MDC said:

I don’t buy this line of argument. He’s the chief executive. Isn’t setting the tone part of the job? Don’t the things the POTUS says have consequences? 

Sure, to weak minded losers.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:57 PM, The Observer said:

Mean black lady isn't all that scary to non-racists

That doesn't make sense.  The Republican's are the non-racists.

21 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree.  The last good one we had was Reagan.  :thumbsup:

Didn’t he have dementia near the end of his 2nd term? I think Obama was very respectful, well spoken and presidential. He may have been too nice but he wasn’t able to flex like Trump or most other presidents.

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

Didn’t he have dementia near the end of his 2nd term? I think Obama was very respectful, well spoken and presidential. He may have been too nice but he wasn’t able to flex like Trump or most other presidents.

As Biden said about Obama, he was “clean”.  

3 hours ago, peenie said:

And Biden has dementia NOW.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And Biden has dementia NOW.

And Reagan’s back up wasn’t Kamala. 

• Thanks 2

Trump will win CA, you heard it here first.

And let's 😄 once again at the OP who said he is willing to turn this country into a communist shithole because Trump tweets mean things.

• Haha 2

There are millions of Americans who don't vote, whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, who will be voting for Trump this year.

Meanwhile the left thinks Biden is up 20 points and celebrates uniparty cucks like Cindy McCain and Mittens Romney jumping on the Biden wagon.

When Trump wins the popular vote and 450+ EV I wonder if the left will finally realize that America rejects them and their commie ways.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Goggins said:

There are millions of Americans who don't vote, whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, who will be voting for Trump this year.

Meanwhile the left thinks Biden is up 20 points and celebrates uniparty cucks like Cindy McCain and Mittens Romney jumping on the Biden wagon.

When Trump wins the popular vote and 450+ EV I wonder if the left will finally realize that America rejects them and their commie ways.

Trump is the least of their problems. The Republicans could have run a breadbox and won. Trump is the only thing that keeps it close for them. 

37 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Trump will win CA, you heard it here first.

And let's 😄 once again at the OP who said he is willing to turn this country into a communist shithole because Trump tweets mean things.

He definitely won't win California.  I was on the beach yesterday.  Someone hung Trump flags from all the light poles up and down the street, and the city was coming through on a cherry picker taking them all down.  The entire beach started cheering seeing they were coming down.

42 minutes ago, nobody said:

He definitely won't win California.  I was on the beach yesterday.  Someone hung Trump flags from all the light poles up and down the street, and the city was coming through on a cherry picker taking them all down.  The entire beach started cheering seeing they were coming down.

Were you hanging at a faggut beach?

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Were you hanging at a faggut beach?

The official faggut beach is Will Rogers State Beach, but it's California.  They're all faggut beaches.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Duh. 

I would be willing to give up California as a state if we could just send all the Libs there. Place has been a lost cause for a long time.  

23 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

And don't vote for Trump becasue Charlie Cuck and TPUSA told you to do so.

32 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

And don't vote for Trump becasue Charlie Cuck and TPUSA told you to do so.

And don't vote for Biden because he told you not to.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

And don't vote for Biden because he told you not to.

Or because Biden told you you aren’t black. It was his dementia. 

Just the son of the Democrat candidate for president (who takes in millions from Russia, Ukraine, and China for access to his dad) smoking crack while getting a foot job.

Remember when Trump allegedly getting peed on by Russian hookers was cause for impeachment/special prosecutor because it compromised him and the security of our nation? Well this actually happened, and is on video for the world to see.

(the video is circling the internet right now, despite big tech deleting every mention of it)

Eta: Aaaaaaand its gone. Twitter thinks if they delete everything from their site that it doesn't exist. No wonder the left is so brainwashed.

I am definitely NOT voting for Hunter Biden now.

Lil Pump tole me not too.

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

I am definitely NOT voting for Hunter Biden now.

Lil Pump tole me not too.

C- minus on trolling.  You're better than this.

45 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

is he though?

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

That’s a passing grade. :dunno: 

Are you guys outside of Texas getting the Fracking Liars commercials?  They are awesome.  

I am pretty sure that I would dislike Trump as a person, I am confident he is the typical CEO/COO/President of the company dooshbag that have met time and again.....no doubt after meeting him I would think he was a total d!ck....

But, if he is effective, I don't have to like him.  If he gets minorities employed, secures the border, gets us out of foreign wars, makes the trade situation more fair, brings jobs back, continues with justice reform, keeps us energy independent;  and p!sses off whiney liberals.....

He is my guy.

This idea that you have to like your president is inane. You just have to like the outcomes.

30 minutes ago, Bert said:

Are you guys outside of Texas getting the Fracking Liars commercials?  They are awesome.  

No.  If you can find it on youtube or something a link would be appreciated.

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am pretty sure that I would dislike Trump as a person, I am confident he is the typical CEO/COO/President of the company dooshbag that have met time and again.....no doubt after meeting him I would think he was a total d!ck....

But, if he is effective, I don't have to like him.  If he gets minorities employed, secures the border, gets us out of foreign wars, makes the trade situation more fair, brings jobs back, continues with justice reform, keeps us energy independent;  and p!sses off whiney liberals.....

He is my guy.

This idea that you have to like your president is inane. You just have to like the outcomes.

This is the type of opinion that I respect.  It's the people who love the type of person that Trump is and love how he trolls others that I do not respect.

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

No.  If you can find it on youtube or something a link would be appreciated.

• Thanks 2

Biden's Laptop Matters!!

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

He is my guy.

You know, this is how I feel too. 

I am not voting for him as a person. Yeah, he's probably a real jerk IRL. BUT...he's also a businessman. He's not a career politician. He hasn't been in politics for nearly 50 years with nothing to show and the need to continuously backtrack things he's said. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

So true when you find out someone else is a Trump supporter. 

In terms of this, I sort of believe it. After he was elected in 2016, people I never would have thought were Trump supporters said they voted for him; a lot of my LGBTQ friends, really. I was shocked. A friend said, "The silent majority..."

I am not sure if it will be bigger than 2016...but I know it's out there. 

I've also noticed that people who are soooo quick and loud about WHO and HOW they voted are mostly Dems/Liberals. Republicans/Conservatives are a bit more quiet about who and how they vote...I've seen soo many social media posts from my lib friends about VOTE EARLY! VOTE Biden! But all of those Trump supporters from 2016...not really anything being said. 

Also, not really a "secret society" we just don't go telling everyone who we vote for. 

It's interesting to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've also noticed that people who are soooo quick and loud about WHO and HOW they voted are mostly Dems/Liberals. Republicans/Conservatives are a bit more quiet about who and how they vote...I've seen soo many social media posts from my lib friends about VOTE EARLY! VOTE Biden! But all of those Trump supporters from 2016...not really anything being said. 

I think this has a lot to do with the general mindset of those types of people.  Conservatives tend to be more of the small government/keep out of my life kind of mindset while Libs tend to want government to take care of them so they're ok with the intrusion.  This would extend to things like polls.  I know I either hang up on pollsters or fock with them.  They won't get any real data from me.  But Libs love telling others how they should act and/or vote so I'm sure they're fine with talking to pollsters and anyone else who will listen.

59 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is the type of opinion that I respect.  It's the people who love the type of person that Trump is and love how he trolls others that I do not respect.

Has anyone on this site ever mentioned they think they would like Trump as a person to be friends with or whatever. 

I for one appreciate the fact that he's a thick skinned a-hole, because that's what it takes to get stuff done with the disgusting, disgraceful, MSM and democratic "leadership" that's currently in place in this country at this point in history.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nearly every Trump backer here has said he’s an a-hole. So who exactly are you referring to?