Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Presidential Decision

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I get a kick out of reading his posts when he takes a break from trolling and tries to get serious. He never disappoints.

It’s hilarious. The guy is dumber than dirt and hides his stupidity behind trolling. 

49 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Well, current polls show that Trump is losing everywhere. 

Sounds familiar.  And Biden has called a lid on his campaign until election day 

The only chance they have is to steal it. Its obvious. Expect more Covid cases hysteria and lock downs from corrupt governors. The goal will be to limit and restrict in person voting on election day. 

Bookmark this..

• Haha 2

I think the Democrats have done a pretty darn good job of getting people on this mail in voting scheme, and I am absolutely certain they are manipulating the voting.

Whether or not this can swing the election toward Biden remains to be seen, but who can say right now?

I also believe that the media's avoidance to attack the reporting and data around Biden's corruption is also part of a bigger plan to allow Biden to take a fall and Harris to become president.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think the Democrats have done a pretty darn good job of getting people on this mail in voting scheme, and I am absolutely certain they are manipulating the voting.

Whether or not this can swing the election toward Biden remains to be seen, but who can say right now?

I also believe that the media's avoidance to attack the reporting and data around Biden's corruption is also part of a bigger plan to allow Biden to take a fall and Harris to become president.

The media is flat out refusing to air just about any story about Biden, good or bad.  

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sounds familiar.  And Biden has called a lid on his campaign until election day 

The only chance they have is to steal it. Its obvious. Expect more Covid cases hysteria and lock downs from corrupt governors. The goal will be to limit and restrict in person voting on election day. 

Bookmark this..

Yeah but I think this actually works against the dems.  Multiple polls have shown that democrats are far more afraid of going out than republicans.  So I gotta figure with that knowledge, when it does come time to actually go to a PUBLIC PLACE(gasp!) and vote, dems will stay home more than republicans.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

The media is flat out refusing to air just about any story about Biden, good or bad.  

Their jobs, lively hood, careers are on the line. They are not giving all that up for nothing. So what do they do? Just learn to live with it. It has no impact on them personally. If it takes care of them, their family, friends they can reconcile it.

Trump is a threat to their whole system. Break all that up then they have to start doing real work. What they are doing now is easy living. Anonymous sources, ignoring facts, hide facts, shotty polls, bs government grants, bs science reports. It's one big city of bs they have created and we are not invited. 

23 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Their jobs, lively hood, careers are on the line. They are not giving all that up for nothing. So what do they do? Just learn to live with it. It has no impact on them personally. If it takes care of them, their family, friends they can reconcile it.

Trump is a threat to their whole system. Break all that up then they have to start doing real work. What they are doing now is easy living. Anonymous sources, ignoring facts, hide facts, shotty polls, bs government grants, bs science reports. It's one big city of bs they have created and we are not invited. 

I just can't understand why millions of people are okay with this line of thinking...they only care if it's not their guy. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I just can't understand why millions of people are okay with this line of thinking...they only care if it's not their guy. 

It's nothing personal. Take Nellie Ohr.  She had a cush job transferring disinfo to her husband at the FBI. From there he tranferred it higher. The highers also had skin in the game to peddle it. Once she wins all their careers get boosted. If she loses they are all screwed as they are now.   

I’ll never understand the mindset of people who think Trump became president to “benefit himself and his friends”. No President has lost (more) money being in office like Trump. He’s alienated half his friends too. Just a ridiculous and shallow claim. 
Easy to look up the figures on this as well. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’ll never understand the mindset of people who think Trump became president to “benefit himself and his friends”. No President has lost (more) money being in office like Trump. He’s alienated half his friends too. Just a ridiculous and shallow claim. 
Easy to look up the figures on this as well. 

It's articles like this that make people question Trump's motives.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/20/trump-businesses-empire-tied-presidency-100496

Just now, Reality said:

Now that we know Biden sold the office, there is no way those same people complaining about Trump can possibly vote for Biden.  Quite the pickle.

So, ignore them both?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

So, ignore them both?

You'd have to talk to the folks who accused Trump, would be quite hypocritical of them to turn around and vote for Biden considering what we now know.  

1 minute ago, Reality said:

You'd have to talk to the folks who accused Trump, would be quite hypocritical of them to turn around and vote for Biden considering what we now know.  

Does it make sense to make these criticisms of Trump though?  Without bringing up Biden or anyone else, are the claims against Trump justified?

Does it make sense to make these criticisms of Trump though?  Without bringing up Biden or anyone else, are the claims against Trump justified?

Not that I've seen, a lot of accusing, no proof.  Save the garbage about charging SS for hotel rooms, that's not out of the norm.  Surely people aren't suggesting they should stay for free...

:doh:

Now Biden on the other hand, you know, the guy literally trying to take his job..  Yea, that's very ugly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Not that I've seen, a lot of accusing, no proof.  Save the garbage about charging SS for hotel rooms, that's not out of the norm.  Surely people aren't suggesting they should stay for free...

Now Biden on the other hand, you know, the guy literally trying to take his job..  Yea, that's very ugly.

The point is that he's using his own properties and profiting off it.  I would think the President would have to use properties that he doesn't own in order to avoid conflicts of interest.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

Sort of ironical that Trump would pick mental unfitness and corruption as his main lines of attack on Sleepy Joe. 

Next he’ll call him an obese adulterer. :unsure:  

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

Sort of ironical that Trump would pick mental unfitness and corruption as his main lines of attack on Sleepy Joe. 

What corruption. Seriously what did he do. Can you turn it over to Adam Schiff.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The point is that he's using his own properties and profiting off it.  I would think the President would have to use properties that he doesn't own in order to avoid conflicts of interest.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s-presidency.html/

The gig is up, he ran for President so he could charge SS for hotel rooms. 

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?  No need to answer, you've been peddling that garbage for sometime. The dude owns golf courses and hotels, why in Christ's name would he stay somewhere else?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

those are things he is proud of

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

What corruption. Seriously what did he do. Can you turn it over to Adam Schiff.

MDC just says stuff, it's well documented.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

The gig is up, he ran for President so he could charge SS for hotel rooms. 

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?  No need to answer, you've been peddling that garbage for sometime. The dude owns golf courses and hotels, why in Christ's name would he stay somewhere else?

Of course he doesn't want to stay anywhere else, that's why it shouldn't be allowed.  It would be dumb for him not to utilize his own properties to give himself guaranteed business that costs him nothing.  I don't blame him one bit for doing it but I don't think it should be allowed.  His hotels had a 80% increase in income once he became President, that's a big deal.  You think I'm crazy for thinking this is shady but I think you're crazy for thinking it's nothing.

I know none of you care about this as long as he gets done what you want him to get done.  I understand that, it is what it is.  What I don't get is how things like this don't even get acknowledge as being a big deal.  It's a major conflict of interest but his base doesn't care.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course he doesn't want to stay anywhere else, that's why it shouldn't be allowed.  It would be dumb for him not to utilize his own properties to give himself guaranteed business that costs him nothing.  I don't blame him one bit for doing it but I don't think it should be allowed.  His hotels had a 80% increase in income once he became President, that's a big deal.  You think I'm crazy for thinking this is shady but I think you're crazy for thinking it's nothing.

I know none of you care about this as long as he gets done what you want him to get done.  I understand that, it is what it is.  What I don't get is how things like this don't even get acknowledge as being a big deal.  It's a major conflict of interest but his base doesn't care.

We do care but Nancy, Kamala, Bernie all are millionaires. AOC is going to be if she is not a millionaire already from her Netflix deal. They are all profiting in some form their position either through real estate, books or stocks. In many cases what they do is a family operation. Their children act as surrogates like Hunter. It's how things work in Congress. 

Assuming you want Trump to sell every piece of property, every golf course and take all that money and stick it in his closet, no investing it. Just stare at it..meh. Why are they allowed to profit but you have a serious issue with Trump.

We do care but Nancy, Kamala, Bernie all are millionaires. AOC is going to be if she is not a millionaire already from her Netflix deal. They are all profiting in some form their position either through real estate, books or stocks. In many cases what they do is a family operation. Their children act as surrogates like Hunter. It's how things work in Congress. 

Assuming you want Trump to sell every piece of property, every golf course and take all that money and stick it in his closet, no investing it. Just stare at it..meh. Why are they allowed to profit but you have a serious issue with Trump.

Those may be similar but are not quite the same thing.

Trump could keep all of his business and just not use them.  If he used other properties then there wouldn't be anything in question, no conflicts.

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wait, let me get this straight.  You think Trump ran for the hardest, most powerful office in the world so that he could improve his real estate brand?  And even if not, you think that the inevitable improvement of said brand is a “major” conflict of interest?  Is it on the level of Biden selling US foreign policy to the Ukraine and China?  :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Those may be similar but are not quite the same thing.

Trump could keep all of his business and just not use them.  If he used other properties then there wouldn't be anything in question, no conflicts.

Why can't he use his own properties. I honestly don't see any conflict. If I own something why can't I use it being a politician. Can he write books then? What else is he not allowed to do. He built many of those himself with investors before being President. If it was after then yeah, I could see an ethics problem with investors trying to garner favors.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wait, let me get this straight.  You think Trump ran for the hardest, most powerful office in the world so that he could improve his real estate brand?  And even if not, you think that the inevitable improvement of said brand is a “major” conflict of interest?  Is it on the level of Biden selling US foreign policy to the Ukraine and China?  :unsure:

Is it possible for anyone here to discuss this without bringing up Biden?  Biden is bad, I agree.

Yes, I think it's possible.  The man is a narcissist.  He want's money, power, fame and I don't think there is a limit to how much for him.

Why can't he use his own properties. I honestly don't see any conflict. If I own something why can't I use it being a politician. Can he write books then? What else is he not allowed to do. He built many of those himself with investors before being President. If it was after then yeah, I could see an ethics problem with investors trying to garner favors.

I really can't believe this even needs to be explained as to why it's a possible conflict of interest.

Trump actually lost money. People loved him before running. Hit TV show, cameos in movies, Fresh Prince. Oprah, the view, SNL. Then he runs and wins and now he's the devil.

I really can't believe this even needs to be explained as to why it's a possible conflict of interest.

It does because there is no conflict unless he was building stuff after being elected which he is not doing. They shut all that down for good reason. Explain it to me because I would like to know what is wrong with it. He has owned Trump tower for like 40 years. Are you saying he has to sell it. Why?

Trump actually lost money. People loved him before running. Hit TV show, cameos in movies, Fresh Prince. Oprah, the view, SNL. Then he runs and wins and now he's the devil.

Based on what info?  We don't get to see his taxes.  We have no idea what all of his investments are.  We know that he still owns all his properties and will collect the money from them once he's no longer in office.

I'm guessing you think this article is just a bunch of fluff as well?  https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/24/watchdog-report-cites-3400-conflicts-of-interest-during-trump-presidency/#2913672b226e

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Based on what info?  We don't get to see his taxes.  We have no idea what all of his investments are.  We know that he still owns all his properties and will collect the money from them once he's no longer in office.

I'm guessing you think this article is just a bunch of fluff as well?  https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/24/watchdog-report-cites-3400-conflicts-of-interest-during-trump-presidency/#2913672b226e

I would like to see how Obama applied for universities and his grades but I do not have this right. I would like to see what meds Biden is taking but again, not my right. Same with taxes. It personal information for him and the IRS. Obama's college stuff is him and the college. Biden's pills are him and his doctors.

Mueller already looked into his taxes. There was nothing there.

• Like 1

It does because there is no conflict unless he was building stuff after being elected which he is not doing. They shut all that down for good reason. Explain it to me because I would like to know what is wrong with it. He has owned Trump tower for like 40 years. Are you saying he has to sell it. Why?

He uses his properties and his properties bill the WH.  The profits made are still his to take.  He's made it so he has a constant flow into his own businesses.  I don't blame him for doing it if he's going to be allowed to do it.  It's an easy way for him to make a crap load of money while not investing any of his own money.  Not only that, he's getting constant promotion of his brand and properties along with opening a website to sell Presidential merchandise that isn't even made in the US.  Dude is making bank off of his time in office and has all you goobers believing he's losing money all for the greater good of us.  I call BS.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I would like to see how Obama applied for universities and his grades but I do not have this right. I would like to see what meds Biden is taking but again, not my right. Same with taxes. It personal information for him and the IRS. Obama's college stuff is him and the college. Biden's pills are him and his doctors.

Mueller already looked into his taxes. There was nothing there.

Seriously, try doing this without bringing up Obama or Biden.

Didn't Trump say he would release his taxes?  That he had no reason not to.  Isn't it common for the President to release their taxes and to be transparent?  I never said he had to show them but it makes me curious as to why he doesn't.

He uses his properties and his properties bill the WH.  The profits made are still his to take.  He's made it so he has a constant flow into his own businesses.  I don't blame him for doing it if he's going to be allowed to do it.  It's an easy way for him to make a crap load of money while not investing any of his own money.  Not only that, he's getting constant promotion of his brand and properties along with opening a website to sell Presidential merchandise that isn't even made in the US.  Dude is making bank off of his time in office and has all you goobers believing he's losing money all for the greater good of us.  I call BS.

So you are saying he can't even write books like Obama and Bernie while in office and make millions. I still don't see your point unless you have a problem with that as well.

Seriously, try doing this without bringing up Obama or Biden.

Didn't Trump say he would release his taxes?  That he had no reason not to.  Isn't it common for the President to release their taxes and to be transparent?  I never said he had to show them but it makes me curious as to why he doesn't.

I felt the same about Obama and how he applied for college and what meds Biden is taking and Hillary. End of the day none of my business. Either give them a pass or don't. It's not a crime. They are exercising their rights as a citizen.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's a businessman. 

If it's constitutional and within his right as POTUS, then more power to him. 

Just like the tax thing. If he used the loopholes from the tax code that the country said was okay, he'd be a dumbass NOT to get through the loopholes. He's a businessman. 

The problem people have is that he's bringing a lot of crap to light that politicians have tried to hide for years. He does it and it's wrong! OMB!!!!! Another politician has done it for years and years and it's okay, people shrug it off. 

Look up Feinstein's dealings and how she and her husband made money. Look up Gavin Newsom's house that was "gifted" to him that he failed to pay millions of taxes on. No one cares about them...because they are Dems and care about the people. 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

So you are saying he can't even write books like Obama and Bernie while in office and make millions. I still don't see your point unless you have a problem with that as well.

I didn't say anything about writing a book.  How is that a conflict of interest?  Unless he's doing something he shouldn't do in office just so he can put it in his book then I see no conflict.  A conflict of interest does not mean you can't make money while in office, it just means that the decisions you are making in office shouldn't be for your own financial gains.

It's obvious that no one here is ever going to agree with me on this but it's something I believe.