Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

Damian Harris or Gaskin?

Harris v Denver
Gaskin @ SF

[16 team, PPR, non-keeper]

i'm 1-3 (after losing Saquan..) Gaskin has a nice floor, but could Harris be a much higher ceiling?
-Cam is still out.. and the SF d is great..

thoughts?
Thanks
[e]

I'd argue Harris has the higher floor in a game the Patriots are 10 point favourites against Brett Rypien. Should be able to jump into a lead and salt the game away running. Yeah, I know it's probably Jarrett Stidham starting for the Pats but I trust them and Belichick over the Broncos. The fact they gave Harris 17 carries against the Chiefs in his first game is promising. The fact he managed 100 yards on the ground is even better.

Gaskin has an equally tough matchup and are more likely to play from behind, the 49ers have been fairly tough to run on and what's more, the Dolphins haven't been reliable running the ball. Even with Gaskin getting the lion's share of the touches he hasn't done an awful lot with it.

6 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

I'd argue Harris has the higher floor in a game the Patriots are 10 point favourites against Brett Rypien. Should be able to jump into a lead and salt the game away running. Yeah, I know it's probably Jarrett Stidham starting for the Pats but I trust them and Belichick over the Broncos. The fact they gave Harris 17 carries against the Chiefs in his first game is promising. The fact he managed 100 yards on the ground is even better.

Gaskin has an equally tough matchup and are more likely to play from behind, the 49ers have been fairly tough to run on and what's more, the Dolphins haven't been reliable running the ball. Even with Gaskin getting the lion's share of the touches he hasn't done an awful lot with it.

Agreed. 

I think both are hard choices. Sanders only got me 9 points vs 49ers last week and I'd argue he has more talent. I also think this is a FitzTragic week with 4 turn overs.

Being from Denver I've seen no positive signs DEN DEF is trending better. I'd prolly go Harris for the higher ceiling.

But honestly, Gaskin is the more reliable play.