rotisserieking

Austin Ekeler's status on league sites

Just curious how Ekeler is being listed on your league sites? I've got Yahoo and they continue to just show him as Doubtful with a 0.00 predicted score when even their own news states he'll be out for a minimum of 3 weeks. Very frustrated they won't list him as OUT or IR because I need to put him on IR to grab someone else but my bench is full.

When the actual Los Angeles Chargers list Ekeler as out or designate him for IR, Yahoo will do so.  Unfortunately, those decisions are revolve around the actual football teams, not our fantasy teams. 

I hope this doesn’t turn into a situation where the Chargers list him as “Q” or “D” from Tuesday morning until sometime Friday for the next few weeks.  Just put him on IR.  Hard enough to manage rosters around COVID.

35 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

I hope this doesn’t turn into a situation where the Chargers list him as “Q” or “D” from Tuesday morning until sometime Friday for the next few weeks.  Just put him on IR.  Hard enough to manage rosters around COVID.

They listed him as OUT yesterday morning and it took Yahoo until about 3pm central to designate OUT.