Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Attempt to kidnap Gov of Michigan & overthrow government failed

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Finally, something we agree on.  Antifas would have to have balls to be libertarian, and libertarians have none. Seems impossible, but it's true.

I'd actually say the right leaning groups have the least amount of balls rn. Sad but true.

Okay maybe these guys aren't bernie bros or antifa or right wing.

Maybe they are just stupid idiots.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Okay maybe these guys aren't bernie bros or antifa or right wing.

Maybe they are just stupid idiots.

Hence, liberals...

What a rotten bich bringing Trump into this. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a rotten bich bringing Trump into this. 

Trump is responsible.  Own it. You love his rhetoric 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump is responsible.  Own it. You love his rhetoric 

Obama was responsible for 5 cops being assassinated in Dallas then. 

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

My guess is it's a bunch of libs, pretending to be conservatives...cause as we all learned from the GC, it's only libs who are violent.

Solid guess

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

So you're all for attempting to attack a leader if you don't like the things they say?  Is that you're official stance?

you are official stance :wacko:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama was responsible for 5 cops being assassinated in Dallas then. 

The invention of cell phone cameras is responsible for that. 

So is she dead yet? Or did she start talking liberal politics and drive the kidnappers into killing themselves?

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'd actually say the right leaning groups have the least amount of balls rn. Sad but true.

It's not balls that are lacking with right leaning citizens. It's balls that are and have been lacking with the people we elect. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The invention of cell phone cameras is responsible for that. 

So killing of a cop is justified if some other cop does something wrong. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So killing of a cop is justified if some other cop does something wrong. 

You said Obama was responsible. I was straightening you out.

35 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It's not balls that are lacking with right leaning citizens. It's balls that are and have been lacking with the people we elect. 

True

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nospk said:

She banned BOATING

Except for her husband.

10 hours ago, Goggins said:

Womp womp. 

Dude is an anarchist, not a Trump supporter. Btw, which anarchist group has been commiting acts of violence and terrorism across the country for the last 4 months? Oh that's right, Antifa.

Time for the next faux outrage.

And here I was, up until this point, hoping they had the foresight to send in their mail-in ballots.

Just now, Strike said:

MSNBC 🤣

Ok, now this I'll admit is Obamagate whacky.  Just coming up with reasons to throw your political opponents in jail.   Is Trump responsible for the overall temperature of the country right now and for giving these fringe terrorist groups credibility? Absolutely.  But to pretend they personally were involved in this specific plot is just retahrded

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

MSNBC 🤣

Grown adults  being complete ignorant losers for all to see. Some people feel no shame in life I guess. 

Trying to remember, but who’s fault did the left wing media say it was  when congressman  Steve Scalice (r)  got shot? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trying to remember, but who’s fault did the left wing media say it was  when congressman  Steve Scalice (r)  got shot? 

They ignored it.

Bernie bro.

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They ignored it.

Bernie bro.

And while we're here, let's point out that it's not Bernie's fault that one of his fans is a lunatic. And at least he IS a Bernie fan. These guys aren't Trump fans, or at least the one we saw on video isn't.

To update the "right wing militia" story:

One was a BLM supporter

One was an anarchist who hated Trump

and one was pardoned last year by the Dem Governor of Delaware

Can anyone say false flag?

The normies will never know this.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I always wait on these things when it comes to the FBI. They have a history of exaggerating. Google Hemant Lakani submarine, and the Newburgh 4. That’s just a couple. 

This guy knows stuff. Turns out the “leader” of the “plot” was an FBI informant who steered the whole thing. They love creating things that aren’t there,  the feds. Like the guy Lakani I referenced above, who was going to sell them a nuclear submarine, with warheads and a full crew. Nice work FBI. Famous But Incompetent. 

The FBI has been entrapping Muslim “terrorists” like this for years. Reps didn’t care then but they’ll go to bat for this hillbilly white trash. Lol

1 hour ago, MDC said:

The FBI has been entrapping Muslim “terrorists” like this for years. Reps didn’t care then but they’ll go to bat for this hillbilly white trash. Lol

I’m the one who brought their entrapment.  Nice try clown. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Cool so everyone should agree then right? 

So, this is looking really bad for the FBI...

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/michigan-kidnapping-gretchen-whitmer-fbi-informant

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, this is looking really bad for the FBI...

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/michigan-kidnapping-gretchen-whitmer-fbi-informant

Nope, it's all Trump's fault.

The FBI of today is what you get when there is no oversight of them because they have been politicized. When you do that you empower them. They are  doing the bidding of those in charge, and the other side is afraid they will be used against them, so they don’t speak out.   Thanks Obama 

Of the what, 17-18 men in this "plot" 12 where KGB... I mean FBI agents.

I remember reading around that time that Gov Blackface in Virginia was also a target.  I'm sure bulshat too

Of course it was racist. White guys “kidnapping” white Governor.