Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Attempt to kidnap Gov of Michigan & overthrow government failed

This is one of the strangest stories I've ever read. You have to wonder where the FBI ends, and the nutsos begin. The wicked witch was never in any danger, and the FBI used some dubious tactics to snag as many dumdums as they could get their hands on.

Just now, Voltaire said:

This is one of the strangest stories I've ever read. You have to wonder where the FBI ends, and the nutsos begin. The wicked witch was never in any danger, and the FBI used some dubious tactics to snag as many dumdums as they could get their hands on.

Not new. Chris Christie and the FBI convicted a guy because  he said he could get them a nuclear submarine, armed with nukes and a crew. 

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It looks like the FBI didn't end, they were basically the driving force behind the entire plot. Unreal. 

It's so bad that a movie about it wouldn't be believable.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

It looks like the FBI didn't end, they were basically the driving force behind the entire plot. Unreal. 

Imagine sitting around bullsh1tting with your friends when the weirdo new guy who beats his wife for not having fun at a swingers party starts glowing and talks about abducting the governor. You laugh it off and say yeah someone should. Then they keep pressing and ask how it could be done. So you bullsh1t some more and the next thing you know the FBI is black baging you in the middle of the night. Then release the drunken bullsh1t plan you jokingly put together.

Maybe the morons caught in this setup did more than that but it's pretty clear who was driving this car.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, Cdub100 said:

Imagine sitting around bullsh1tting with your friends when the weirdo new guy who beats his wife for not having fun at a swingers party starts glowing and talks about abducting the governor. You laugh it off and say yeah someone should. Then they keep pressing and ask how it could be done. So you bullsh1t some more and the next thing you know the FBI is black baging you in the middle of the night. Then release the drunken bullsh1t plan you jokingly put together.

Maybe the morons caught in this setup did more than that but it's pretty clear who was driving this car.

Yup.

I bet these guys are mentally challenged.  For real. 

Reminds me of the time the FBI said a guy tried to sell them a fully operational nuclear sub, crew and all. Chris Christie prosecuted it. 

On 7/22/2021 at 2:13 PM, Cdub100 said:

Informant gig is a damn good one if you can get it.  The Feds paid $548 million to informants last year.  I need to get a bunch of dumb gullible friends.  

19 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Informant gig is a damn good one if you can get it.  The Feds paid $548 million to informants last year.  I need to get a bunch of dumb gullible friends.  

You should head on over to FBGs.  A whole lot of them over there still believe in Russian Collusion, Pee Tapes, Kavanaugh raped and ran a train on a woman, biological men are actually women if they say so, male children should go thru surgery if they play with dolls because "they might be trans" and the list goes on.

Seriously, you have a cornucopia of gullible idiots over there who believe anything if you just preface every post with, "OMG!!!! TRUMP!!!".

You could make so much $$$$$ you could probably buy FBGs in about 4 weeks.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You should head on over to FBGs.  A whole lot of them over there still believe in Russian Collusion, Pee Tapes, Kavanaugh raped and ran a train on a woman, biological men are actually women if they say so, male children should go thru surgery if they play with dolls because "they might be trans" and the list goes on.

Seriously, you have a cornucopia of gullible idiots over there who believe anything if you just preface every post with, "OMG!!!! TRUMP!!!".

You could make so much $$$$$ you could buy FBGs in about 4 weeks probably.

True, if I could stay unbanned long enough.  It is funny, in their obsessiveness to document every conspiracy detail about the darkest day in Americsn history (you know, January 6th where a rubber stamp vote was delayed a few hours because the mall cops had no clue how to handle a crowd so they shot an unarmed woman), they still haven't mentioned the guy who was acquitted on all January 6th charges a couple days ago.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2021 at 12:06 PM, Reality said:

It is important to the FBI to keep of this narrative about how the evil right-wing are the real terrorists.  The FBI needs to be gutted.  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

True, if I could stay unbanned long enough.  It is funny, in their obsessiveness to document every conspiracy detail about the darkest day in Americsn history (you know, January 6th where a rubber stamp vote was delayed a few hours because the mall cops had no clue how to handle a crowd so they shot an unarmed woman), they still haven't mentioned the guy who was acquitted on all January 6th charges a couple days ago.  

That's funny. I was banned there day 1 when I joined. I posted a news story about aoc, and disagreed with how she was pushing the green new deal. I didn't call her stupid or anything. Even though she is. 

Instantly perma banned.

Nailed it.

Now perhaps they can get around to murder charges for her as part of the plan to up covid deaths by putting sick people in old folks homes. 

LOL at two media lies collapsing in court in regards to the further right.

• Thanks 1

And the Jan 6 overcharge nonsense is just getting started. The feds prosecuting all but a very, very few of these cases should be begging to cut deals right now. 

On 10/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, Mike Honcho said:

My guess is it's a bunch of libs, pretending to be conservatives...cause as we all learned from the GC, it's only libs who are violent.

Gotta give it to Honcho, he nailed this thing from the jump.

Credit where credit is due.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2022 at 3:24 PM, Reality said:

Gotta give it to Honcho, he nailed this thing from the jump.

Credit where credit is due.

On 10/8/2020 at 1:40 PM, Mike Honcho said:

My guess is it's a bunch of libs, pretending to be conservatives...cause as we all learned from the GC, it's only libs who are violent.

@Mike Honcho - Good job man. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:
  On 10/8/2020 at 1:40 PM, Mike Honcho said:

@Mike Honcho - Good job man. :thumbsup:

Honchos great modesty will prevent him from taking credit here. 

Interesting outcome. The DOJ had already lost one and had a hung jury. The WMD charge seems pretty flimsy to me. I bet they lose that one on appeal. The conspiracy charge is kinda flimsy, but they did visit the site and that is the smoking gun.  No real evidence that they were going to do it, and thus conspiracy over a greater charge. They will try to throw the book at them for sentencing to give leverage for negotiating the appeal.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Interesting outcome. The DOJ had already lost one and had a hung jury. The WMD charge seems pretty flimsy to me. I bet they lose that one on appeal. The conspiracy charge is kinda flimsy, but they did visit the site and that is the smoking gun.  No real evidence that they were going to do it, and thus conspiracy over a greater charge. They will try to throw the book at them for sentencing to give leverage for negotiating the appeal.

The DOJ obviously treats people differently based on their political affiliation.

It looks to me as though they might know they do not have a case but pursue it nonetheless for the political theatre.  Overcharging without success does not seem to matter.  They use prosecution as a means of propaganda more than an actual pursuit of a crime.

Sort of like what that prosecutor did with the Duke rape case. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

FUN FACT:  The same FBI agents who instigated and setup this plot, got promoted and orchestrated Jan. 6th. 

The problem here is the jury pool in Michigan is not the same as the jury pool in Washington DC which is far more sympathetic towards government power.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

FUN FACT:  The same FBI agents who instigated and setup this plot, got promoted and orchestrated Jan. 6th.

Gotta protect your own says creepy joe.

Nailed it x3

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nailed it x3

You have a strange way of doing accounting.

Eight men were charged on the state level and another six were indicted on federal charges in 2020. Ultimately, nine were convicted or pleaded guilty in the case, and five were acquitted.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said the government’s efforts in the case “undoubtedly saved lives.”

“While today’s verdicts are not what we hoped for, the successes we have achieved throughout these cases, in both state and federal courts, sends a clear message that acts of domestic terrorism will not be tolerated in our state,” Nessel said in a statement Friday.

Authorities have alleged that, in 2020, the men charged in the case conspired with others to “unlawfully seize, kidnap, abduct and carry away, and hold for ransom and reward” Whitmer. Authorities have said the men were planning to kidnap the Democratic governor from a vacation home and blow up a bridge to delay law enforcement, but they were arrested first.

Defense attorneys in the case have at times maintained an entrapment defense, arguing that the FBI coerced the defendants to drive the plot forward through a collection of undercover agents and confidential informants.

Adam Fox, the man whom authorities said was the leader of the plot, was sentenced in December to 16 years in prison.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You have a strange way of doing accounting.

And creepy joe walks free.

I'll have t update my talking points. Half of them weren't FBI agents after all, more like 2/3,

• Sad 1

I hope Trump gives them a pardon when he resumes power. Obvious set up. I read some of them have mental disabilities, as in the  Newburgh four case. Reminds me of when Chris Christie convicted a guy that told undercover FBI agents that he could sell them a fully armed and staffed nuclear submarine. 

On 4/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the Jan 6 overcharge nonsense is just getting started. The feds prosecuting all but a very, very few of these cases should be begging to cut deals right now. 

But this is all in DC.  The could convict a Trump supporters for anything.  The feds have no reason to plea unless these cases get moved. 

Maybe Trump voters should start burning down buildings, throwing molotov cocktails at police, smashing up and looting stores all over the US, so they can earn respect from the liberals, all in the name of a white dangerous criminal who got killed by the cops.