Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 5***

I don’t normally recognize TNF as a thing but I’ll make an exception this week. 

Go !

Enjoys the game(s) friends 

Tuesday night football should be interesting this week, Bills looking to go 5-0 for the first time since the Truman administration :pointstosky:

15 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Tuesday night football should be interesting this week, Bills looking to go 5-0 for the first time since the Truman administration :pointstosky:

Good stat !!!

BILLS !!!!

15 hours ago, dain11279 said:

I hate that this game is what it's going to be. It should be a clash of AFC contenders, but sadly, the Titans are just too shorthanded to hang I think. Maybe they come out pissed off and make a showing, I dunno, but I don't see how you lose this one.

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I hate that this game is what it's going to be. It should be a clash of AFC contenders, but sadly, the Titans are just too shorthanded to hang I think. Maybe they come out pissed off and make a showing, I dunno, but I don't see how you lose this one.

The Bills have had problem defending the run this year and I think Milano is gonna miss the game on top of it. Sounds like a big day for Henry. If you guys get that and win the turnover battle Tennessee could definitely win the game. The Bills may be 4-0 but they’re still trying to find an identity. They’ve had a hard time closing teams out this year.

31 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

The Bills have had problem defending the run this year and I think Milano is gonna miss the game on top of it. Sounds like a big day for Henry. If you guys get that and win the turnover battle Tennessee could definitely win the game. The Bills may be 4-0 but they’re still trying to find an identity. They’ve had a hard time closing teams out this year.

Our defense has been garbage, and the best player, Simmons, has covid, among a dozen others. I'm not sure if any one of our top 4 corners is actually playing, between injuries and covid.

Will. Be an interesting one.

2 hours ago, HTH said:

Let's get this right!

GO GIANTS!

:pointstosky:

This week I root for them. Next week it’s back to tanking. Want Gettleman gone. No more false hope. 

• Like 1

Scores and odds showing 8 games with projected point totals in the 50's,personally I miss a good old fashioned slugfest of 13-10.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This week I root for them. Next week it’s back to tanking. Want Gettleman gone. No more false hope. 

Told my buddies same thing. Can’t root against beating Cowboys but Tank for Trevor is a thing. Hopefully Jets win a few games

• Like 1

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Patriots-Broncos will be moved to next Sunday. New England was originally set to have a bye in Week 6 while the Broncos were set to face the Dolphins. That game between Denver and Miami for Week 6 is now being rescheduled, per Schefter. The Broncos bye was originally set for Week 8 but has now been shifted to Week 5 along with the Patriots. 

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Patriots-Broncos will be moved to next Sunday. New England was originally set to have a bye in Week 6 while the Broncos were set to face the Dolphins. That game between Denver and Miami for Week 6 is now being rescheduled, per Schefter. The Broncos bye was originally set for Week 8 but has now been shifted to Week 5 along with the Patriots. 

This from another positive test within Pats organization 

Well...the Cowboys went 1-3 in the Pre Season this year, looking forward to the Home Opener today against the Giants. 🤣

29 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Well...the Cowboys went 1-3 in the Pre Season this year, looking forward to the Home Opener today against the Giants. 🤣

That’s a tall order against a team losing their only good player that you have dominated the last three years. But be sure in typical cowboy fan style to act like they just won the super bowl.  

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a tall order against a team losing their only good player that you have dominated the last three years. But be sure in typical cowboy fan style to act like they just won the super bowl.  

they might act like that, but real Cowboy fans "act like they've been there before"

I predict this will be a close game, most likely Jason Garrett & Daniel Jones best of the year.

30 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Wonderful seeing Alex Smith playing

And Kap cant get a job over a guy with half a leg..

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

And Kap cant get a job over a guy with half a leg..

Kaep's issues are more about politics than ability.

Riiiiight. As if Kaepernick wasn’t benched when he began kneeling.  Those awful racists in SF benched him because of politics. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Riiiiight. As if Kaepernick wasn’t benched when he began kneeling.  Those awful racists in SF benched him because of politics. 

the teams after harbaugh had problems beyond qb.  they were trying a more traditional pocket passer  with Gabbert.

in 16 Kaep started 11 games...2200/16/4 passing; rushed for 500 yds.  they had nothing to throw to 

in 15, the numbers between kaep and gabbert are a push... edge of rushing yards to kaep, but that is to be expected

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Thats not good

Yeah. It is. Seeing a guy take the field after 600+ days from a horrific injury/healing process in front of his wife and kids ?  Good stuff. 
My Giants won’t disappoint me until 4:25. 
HTHs

24 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Come on Jets and Falcons- pull out a win for Christ sake !!

As I typed this Carolina and Arizona both scored. At least it looks like Texans will win. 
Tank for Trevor. 

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Now the NFL has gone ghey.  National Coming Out Day?  Can you just play football for fock sake?

Wait.  What?   I've been out of the closet for years as a poor downtrodden Bills fan.  Does that count? 

Browns quietly looking like a decent team. Might’ve gotten their asses handed to the. Week 1 but don’t look like a decent team today against the Colts. Would actually like to see them make playoffs