Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 5***

14 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Tank for Trevor

Heck if I was Trevor, I would stay in school another year to avoid being drafted by the Giants...

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🙄 I think you brought it up. 

No where in that post did I bring up Lawrence.

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Dak also beat Russell Wilson in the playoffs. 

This year Dak wasn't great week 1. But with a whole new staff and no preseason, he had the Rams beat. A bs PI call at the end sent him to 0-1.......The Seahawks and Browns - he lit the world on fire.. 472/3 tds and 502/4 tds respectively in those games. His season qb rating is 102.6.. but his defense is shiit, being asked 50 a game is ridiculous. 

Agan, anyone with a clue knows the defense is the major problem here - and the area of immediate concern. We better draft hard and heavy on that side of the ball in 2021.

The Seahawks have the worst defense in the NFL.

The Browns he only lit up when they stopped trying.

1 minute ago, riversco said:

No where in that post did I bring up Lawrence.

Looked like a typo. Never mind. 

The way to add to the Cowboys roster is not to give an average QB $35 million per year.  Draft someone on a rookie deal and you add a few more pieces.

Just now, riversco said:

The Seahawks have the worst defense in the NFL.

The Browns he only lit up when they stopped trying.

Good grief, make your mind. 

One second you're touting SEA and CLE as playoff teams - now they suck. 

What time did the Patriots play? I must have missed it

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

The way to add to the Cowboys roster is not to give an average QB $35 million per year.  Draft someone on a rookie deal and you add a few more pieces.

No, the way to add more Cowboys to the roster is to not pay RBs $90m or WRs $100m - not paying $64m to slow 1-legged LBs doesn't hurt either. 

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No, the way to add more Cowboys to the roster is to not pay RBs $90m or WRs $100m - not paying $64m to slow 1-legged LBs doesn't hurt either. 

Correct. Although I hate paying a QB that much, you NEED a good qb. You can win with any one at RB and WR. Cowboys would be no worse than 2 and 3 with Pollard at RB

Just got around to watching SNF. Does Zimmer still have a job? If so, how?

Interesting video detailing how Rams head coach Sean McVay stole motion at the snap from the Ravens to turn his offense into a juggernaut again, with Darrell Henderson. Jr. thriving in it.   You can understand why Cam Akers was a key draft pick.  Even though Akers hasn't been used, this offense will need a dynamic RB so being deep at RB is wise.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

How bout them muthafockin titans!

To the focking shadow realm with you!

I almost clicked on that...I don’t want to double the number of plays I’ve seen this season, so I refrained.

16 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

How bout them muthafockin titans!

To the focking shadow realm with you!

As a Bills fan that game sucked, but G0ddamn did Henry treat Norman like a rag doll little b1tch!   That was awesome. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

As a Bills fan that game sucked, but G0ddamn did Henry treat Norman like a rag doll little b1tch!   That was awesome. 

I was honestly expecting to get blown out.

Guess that's why they play the games.

Good luck to you bills going forward. Hope you end the Patriots reign of terror over the afce.

• Thanks 1

Oof.

Bills were not ready to play, the Titans were. Hence the asswhooping. Our defense has injuries but that's no excuse. It's a trainwreck at the moment.

The announcers made me wanna throw my TV across the room. If I had to hear, "boy, I never saw this coming" one more time my haid was gonna explode. Tennessee was in the AFC title game last year, they're 3-0 this year. They're a good team. You'd swear the Bills were playing the Jets with the way the announcers were.

14 hours ago, DonS said:

That isn't saying much...  Josh Norman has been useless for many years...