Sign in to follow this  
crackills

Leveon Bell

Whats everyone doing with him... is he worth a start? sounds like he has been healthy for a couple of weeks now.. and has a great matchup.

Flacco is scheduled to start at Qb. 

Just depends on who your thinking about benching to start Bell. 

Just depends on your options. I thinks a decent flex play, but certainly not a must start. If you don’t feel comfortable starting him this week, you never will.

7 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

If you don’t feel comfortable starting him this week, you never will.

Kinda lost on that last part. If you don't feel comfortable starting a player coming off 3 weeks of IR and playing with the backup QB you never will? Really? Like you wouldn't feel more comfortable seeing what he does fist game before you used him? And you wouldn't feel more comfortable using him weeks 10 and 12 against Miami, week 13 against Vegas, or week 14 against Seattle? This week is the line in the sand? Yeah. I think you lost me on that one.

Everything I’ve seen says he’s healthy and good to go. The 3 weeks off were more than enough time to get back to 100%. He should be fresh, and ready to take back his role. Sam Darnold, joe Flacco, his qb situation is crap either way.

Again it just depends on who you have on your roster, if Bell is your best choice, you must start him, but OP , who’s on your roster?

*I* am sitting him, for HOU RB, CAR RB and JAX RB.

FWIW: I researched what Flacco did in 2017 .. which was not much..  Even with Danny Woodhead as his RB3.

He looks good. He is also on the God awful Jets. I really hope they trade him. 7 carries for 35 yards is such a waste. Adam Gase is so hateable. How does this guy still have a job

He’s worth the pick up when he was on IR.