Sign in to follow this  
Goggins

Another left wing loser assassinates a right wing patriot in the street

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

You sound upset about it.  Don’t fret, he’ll get on well in prison.  Probably likes it up the point shoot anyway.

I get that you want to "get" me or whatever, but actually my thinking is they overcharged him which means he could get off.  I'd prefer to see him see jail time.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I get that you want to "get" me or whatever, but actually my thinking is they overcharged him which means he could get off.  I'd prefer to see him see jail time.

Juries can find for the lesser charge. It’s not all or nothing. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What do you care? You think this “guard” was a good guy or something? 

I can tell I'm truly an independent.  Lefties think I'm a right wing, and you right wing guys think I'm left wing.  I guess that's the world we live in these days.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I can tell I'm truly an independent.  Lefties think I'm a right wing, and you right wing guys think I'm left wing.  I guess that's the world we live in these days.  

I just asked why you would care? 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Well, to be fair, when you come into a forum and defend every left wing policy, decision, legislation and member and always rail on the right you kind of give away your ACTUAL political side.  You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk.

You remind a lot like Shotard that used to be on here - claimed he was a conservative yet bashed conservatives and conservatism for as long as I've known him on both boards.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, to be fair, when you come into a forum and defend every left wing policy, decision, legislation and member and always rail on the right you kind of give away your ACTUAL political side.  You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk.

You remind a lot like Shotard that used to be on here - claimed he was a conservative yet bashed conservatives and conservatism for as long as I've known him on both boards.

Lol, what?  I think you have me confused with someone else.  If anything, I err on leaning right.  I actually like Trump.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:19 AM, wiffleball said:

Wow. Joe Bryant's rejects are like bedbugs around here. 

I bet you kids really enjoyed the two hours that Trump spent spent calling in to Rush Limbaugh's radio show. Seriously, the POTUS for Christ's sake. 2 hours on Rush Limbaugh. It's one thing when you f****** wackos do it, but potus? Focking loon. 

:lol: interesting spin.  FBG is left with nothing but a bunch of pussies who can"t handle debate who run to their moms everytime they don't know how to respond.  I get wanting to have a clean discussion, but the leftist kooks and moderators have colluded for years and turned it into the cesspool it is.  BTW, i have not listen to 10-minutes of Trump in my entire life.  But keep whiffing away whiffleboy.

The shooter didn't, and never had, a license for being a security officer in Denver.  Great vetting by local TV station.:doh:

13 hours ago, MDC said:

He was armed with mace and hit the security guard. 

:lol: Do you ever get tired and angry at the press that consistently lies to you and makes you look like an idiot?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The shooter didn't, and never had, a license for being a security officer in Denver.  Great vetting by local TV station.:doh:

Yeah, this dude is going to have an interesting time in prison.

They always have beards, these dirty street rats. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Do you ever get tired and angry at the press that consistently lies to you and makes you look like an idiot?

OP and others were convinced the shooter was an Antifa / BLM protestor. Lol.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

OP and others were convinced the shooter was an Antifa / BLM protestor. Lol.

What makes you think he isn’t?  The fact that he said he was a security guard but isn’t licensed?  The fact that he has several Left wing posts on social media?  The fact that Antifa and and the protest organizers sent out an email to everyone prior to the event saying that he’d be safe as he “is one of us”?  Honestly I don’t care at all about official labels.  Just call the guy a murdering Lefty.

10 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

What makes you think he isn’t?  The fact that he said he was a security guard but isn’t licensed?  The fact that he has several Left wing posts on social media?  The fact that Antifa and and the protest organizers sent out an email to everyone prior to the event saying that he’d be safe as he “is one of us”?  Honestly I don’t care at all about official labels.  Just call the guy a murdering Lefty.

Antifa is only an idea. Biden said so.  But the Alt-right and Q are dangers to democracy. Keep up. 

46 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The news station confirmed that they hired the shooter. I’m guessing he was a hot tempered nutter who ran into an a hole. I’m also sure the Trumpers will have his picture on a corkboard drawing string lines to BLM, Antifa, Biden and the pedo pizza dungeon. 

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Cuck pwned again by the press and his own peeps.  Now the poor girl is scrambling.  :lol:

Another geek into cuckoldry.

What is it with you guys? :unsure: 

The guy who killed the guy in Portland had a BLM tattoo on his neck. Mmmmm, Charlottesville! The Proud Boys! The KKK! 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

The news station confirmed that they hired the shooter. I’m guessing he was a hot tempered nutter who ran into an a hole. I’m also sure the Trumpers will have his picture on a corkboard drawing string lines to BLM, Antifa, Biden and the pedo pizza dungeon. 

And the non-Trumpers will be sure to ignore this, even though this is the second time in three weeks that an unarmed Patriot Prayer Conservative was murdered in cold blood.

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

And the non-Trumpers will be sure to ignore this, even though this is the second time in three weeks that an unarmed Patriot Prayer Conservative was murdered in cold blood.

Looked like suicide by rent-a-cop to me.

21 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Cops shoot criminals, drugged out antifas kill peaceful protesters and are called "security guards".  Which one do the cucks support? 

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Cops shoot criminals, drugged out antifas kill peaceful protesters and are called "security guards".  Which one do the cucks support? 

Where was the medic? 

• Haha 1

Why would a news channel supposedly hire an armed “security guard” who happens to have strong ANTIFA ties when there are cops all over the place at this rally?  The whole thing is weird.  If you watch all the videos there was a clear agitator (Black Guns Matter) tee shirt dude.  Witnesses say that agitator, the “security dude” and the TV producer were all talking to each other and following each other around.  Weird story.  

9 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Other things they will ignore:

Based on the video evidence it appears the Black Guns Matter guy who was screaming shoot me n***a (funny, the pedophile at Kenosha was screaming the same thing) was coordinating with channel 9 news to instigate drama for the cameras. You seem him walk up to at least 3 different people and get in their faces screaming at them and calling them racist names. In tow at every stop are the "security guard" and channel 9 producer. 

When BGM SMN gets in the face of the victim, the victim ends up walking away, then is immediately confronted by the "security guard" who tries to take his mace can which is at his waist. The victim biotch slaps the "security guard" who then pulls out his concealed glock and shoots the victim as he is backing away. 

Channel 9 is going to get arse raped financially for not only hiring an unlicensed security guard, but also intentionally setting up confrontations for camera/ratings. "Security guard" is going to get arse raped literally in prison. 

So a news station (media) is finding agitators and following them around, speaking with them, to get the best video coverage and “scoops”.  Agitator is thus more aggressive than ever for the cameras.  Said news station also hires some weirdo who isn’t licensed to be their “armed security” even as there is a police presence.  Agitator riles everyone up, small skirmish ensues and security guy shoots a man in the head in broad daylight.  But Channel 9 news was there!$#@!

WOW

On 10/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy who killed the guy in Portland had a BLM tattoo on his neck. Mmmmm, Charlottesville! The Proud Boys! The KKK! 

We should find out if this shooter has the space invader tattoos on him, what they mean and what group they're affiliated with (yes, I'm excluding the fact that this guy is a space invaders fan).