Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Hayden Hurst

Not sure if it's Matt Ryan's inefficiency or just this guy doesn't get open, but so much hype before the season about his athleticism and how he was a breakout candidate this year. I just don't see it. No Julio so you expect him to  rise up the receiving depth chart. I drafted him late and felt like I had the golden goose tight end in the league but I'm not seeing anything out of this guy. 

1 minute ago, DEEZNUTS said:

Not sure if it's Matt Ryan's inefficiency or just this guy doesn't get open, but so much hype before the season about his athleticism and how he was a breakout candidate this year. I just don't see it. No Julio so you expect him to  rise up the receiving depth chart. I drafted him late and felt like I had the golden goose tight end in the league but I'm not seeing anything out of this guy. 

I will be very, very surprised if a Dirk Koetter TE is not a top 10 fantasy TE over the course of a season (barring injury).  He's a top 15 TE now, in both standard and PPR, so it's not like he's crapping the bed--he's just a 20 yard TD away from being the TE4 in standard and the TE6 in PPR.

I agree.   Fock Hurst. He only shows up when he's on my bench. :mad:

Ryan over threw Hurst on one TD today, and completely missed him wide open in end zone on the following play. When Ryan is on, I think Hurst is a fine TE play, but Ryan has been awful the past two weeks, and Hurst has suffered as a result.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I will be very, very surprised if a Dirk Koetter TE is not a top 10 fantasy TE over the course of a season (barring injury).  He's a top 15 TE now, in both standard and PPR, so it's not like he's crapping the bed--he's just a 20 yard TD away from being the TE4 in standard and the TE6 in PPR.

Who have been saying this since May- June , when do you think it will actually happen? 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Who have been saying this since May- June , when do you think it will actually happen? 

Every year this century, so far.

• Haha 1