Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Vikings at Seahawks: SNF Discussion

No Carlos Hyde tonight...

Vikings: WR K.J. Osborn, CB Holton Hill, CB Kris Boyd, DT Hercules Mata'afa, OT Olisaemeka Udoh

Seahawks: RB Carlos Hyde, OG Mike Iupati, S Jamal Adams, LB Jordyn Brooks, OL Kyle Fuller, S Lano Hill

Weather here in PNW is windy with occasional rains-the better running game will win this one. Wilson might do okay-he's used to it, but I think Vikings will depend on their RBs.

I had dodged the minefield of injuries this year but it was bound to hit me sooner or later.  I have shares of him in each of my competitive leagues.  I did get insurance with Mattison but this still hurts.

Couldn't see anything to indicate that it was serious, but have no idea about a timetable for a groin injury. Anyone ever had their groin pulled?

6 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Couldn't see anything to indicate that it was serious, but have no idea about a timetable for a groin injury. Anyone ever had their groin pulled?

Given Cook's history, this is more likely the labia than his groin.

14 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Recovery time is about 20 minutes. 

25 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Couldn't see anything to indicate that it was serious, but have no idea about a timetable for a groin injury.

With Dalvin Cook, the timetable is usually around Week 4 or 5, when he traditionally goes down for the season.

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

With Dalvin Cook, the timetable is usually around Week 4 or 5, when he traditionally goes down for the season.

Is he down for the season this year? Not back in since I think.

Wow. 4th and 1 at the 6, up by 5 and Minny doesn't kick a FG to go up by 8? They deserve to lose....and their coach fired.

3 minutes ago, Law said:

Wow. 4th and 1 at the 6, up by 5 and Minny doesn't kick a FG to go up by 8? They deserve to lose....and their coach fired.

As a lifelong suffering Minnesota Vikings fan, I approve this message.

5 minutes ago, Law said:

He gambled this defense couldn't stop Wilson.

You kick the FG and you force Seattle to score a TD AND a 2-pointer to tie. Instead, they chose to have Seattle just need the TD. Brilliant.

17 minutes ago, Law said:

You kick the FG and you force Seattle to score a TD AND a 2-pointer to tie. Instead, they chose to have Seattle just need the TD. Brilliant.

This

44 minutes ago, Law said:

Cost the game

DK is a top 5 WR right now.   I will just keep smiling when I see sites not ranking him as such.  There is not a more explosive wr in the NFL