Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Cuomo says NYC deficit is 'Donald Trump's deficit,' state is not going to pay

:lol: These are the turds who want all the power but take no responsibity when they f*ck up. Dear God liberals are so dumb. 

'I’m not accepting liability,' Cuomo said

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday again blasted the federal government for failing to provide relief for state and local governments amid the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic, saying New York City’s deficit is “Donald Trump’s deficit.”

“We have tremendous losses because of COVID, we're not liable for them,” Cuomo said. New York City has a $9 billion budget deficit and the state’s is $30 billion.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-nyc-deficit-not-going-to-pay

Good luck with that if Trump is the boss. Or if the Senate stays red. 

What's with the left controlling their states and then crying to the federal government and blaming them when they f*ck up their own states? These are so many examples this year it's impossible to count. And that's just this year.

Liberals like to point out that some red states need the most federal money.

But when blue states need money they pull this.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

"It's not my fault!  It's someone else's fault!"

The rallying cry of the left.

Could NOT be more accurate. 

If I was Fredo, I would be blaming anything and everything for my mess. Trump is an absurdly easy target to get libs to ignore reality.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If I was Fredo, I would be blaming anything and everything for my mess. Trump is an absurdly easy target to get libs to ignore reality.

It’s not resonating here and he knows it. 

You handed out do nothing 6 figure pensions for decades off the backs of taxpayers and it’s the feds fault. These people are domestic terrorists. All we’ve heard is how blue states support the red states for years which was complete bullshot because of both SALT deductions as well as them counting SS, Medicaid and Pension benefits of the folks that fled for warmer weather in their fake calculations. The left is both ignorant and dangerous.

• Thanks 2

Shut them all off, let all of the retired at 50 years old with multiple pensions hacks face the real world. 

Fock them all.... 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shut them all off, let all of the retired at 50 years old with multiple pensions hacks face the real world. 

Fock them all.... 

👮‍♂️😃

Most of the counties in NY lean conservative. It's just this one azz pimple that makes the whole state suffer. Same with Illinois. Cuomo was actually nice to Trump when the virus started. That all stopped when he realized he wasn't getting bailed out. At that point he decided to cause as much economic harm as possible like committing arson for insurance money.  

1 hour ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

How long before Waltz tries this...

Walz is a focking POS.  

I'll just hold my breathe until you give me what I want.

I really mean it!

Here I go...

🤢

I predict Trump will get more vote in NY this time than last time and there will be gains in the house, especially north of the Hudson Valley, and both seats may flip in the northern HV.  

• Like 1

Democrats.....always the victim somehow....

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I predict Trump will get more vote in NY this time than last time and there will be gains in the house, especially north of the Hudson Valley, and both seats may flip in the northern HV.  

I agree. People in NY are pissed.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Fock them all.... 

yup. you can't have people on taxpayers dime for 40 years.

Who gets a pension after 10 years not in politics. They since changed that in NY but it's too late. The people getting a pension at 10 are breaking the system. Even the military it's 20 to 30 for a full pension depending on branch.  

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Fock them all.... 

Illinois is in even worse shape than NY. Those public pensions..... 

My pension fund is doing great and doesn’t cost the tax payers  what the pay outs are. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

For you all that are laughing at this because Cuomo is running, New York, think again.  This idiot could impact all of us:

https://www.axios.com/andrew-cuomo-biden-attorney-general-97fba9a0-03c5-4709-80b9-5e254c2e1e1f.html

I don't think groping Cuomo and sniffing his hair would be very fun, but it's 2020 and who really knows what Joe is into.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

For you all that are laughing at this because Cuomo is running, New York, think again.  This idiot could impact all of us:

https://www.axios.com/andrew-cuomo-biden-attorney-general-97fba9a0-03c5-4709-80b9-5e254c2e1e1f.html

Doesn’t matter. It’s not like Biden is going to pick a good person for the job 

Maybe he should of that of the lost tax revenues before he put small businesses across the state out of business.  This bomb isn't even done dropping.  Wait until all the landlords file next year who didn't get rent for 8 months.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My pension fund is doing great and doesn’t cost the tax payers  what the pay outs are. 

Its Illinois public pensions that are killing Illinois. The ones negotiated so that a few people could collect more than they earned, but it also meant that a lot of other people are able to collect more than they have earned.

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Democrats.....always the victim somehow....

Reminds me of someone.  Trump is a pro at playing the victim card.

“I don't take responsibility at all,” Trump said defiantly, pointing to an unspecified “set of circumstances” and “rules, regulations and specifications from a different time.”

"I was a victim of the first test, meaning I had to go through it," Trump said. "I didn't like what was happening... I called it an operation, not a test."

"Clinton campaign & DNC paid for research that led to the anti-Trump Fake News Dossier. The victim here is the President."

“So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin,” Trump tweeted, “they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here – a lynching. But we will WIN!”

39 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Its Illinois public pensions that are killing Illinois. The ones negotiated so that a few people could collect more than they earned, but it also meant that a lot of other people are able to collect more than they have earned.

I’ll bet that’s part of it, but the bigger issue usually is that the state or municipality didn’t make the required payments, pushing them off. Not allowed in NY. Have to have a balanced budget. Though that will be pit to the test going forward. 

10 hours ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

How long before Waltz tries this...

He’s got enough problems just trying to throw a football

15 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Reminds me of someone.  Trump is a pro at playing the victim card.

“I don't take responsibility at all,” Trump said defiantly, pointing to an unspecified “set of circumstances” and “rules, regulations and specifications from a different time.”

"I was a victim of the first test, meaning I had to go through it," Trump said. "I didn't like what was happening... I called it an operation, not a test."

"Clinton campaign & DNC paid for research that led to the anti-Trump Fake News Dossier. The victim here is the President."

“So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin,” Trump tweeted, “they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here – a lynching. But we will WIN!”

Are any of them wrong?

Of course Cuomo made mistakes, and I think we all know some of them.  Of course Trump makes mistakes, as does everyone else.

And I think its natural for people to want to avoid culpability, especially in a tort-based legal system.

No surprise that ANY of them are shifting blame around.

Fortunately I think there are enough people with common  sense to see through all of the crap.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Are any of them wrong?

The very first one is for sure.  This is a direct quote from Trump, "Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible."  The man plays the victim card constantly.  Even if he's right, he's the leader of our country and he needs to man up and act like a leader.  Stop being such a poosy and man up.