Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Confirmation hearings for Hon Amy Coney Barrett

52 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Whos that ugly ignorant illiterate kunt from Hawaii? 

This chick is unreal, how the fock does someone like that get elected? What a focking idiot. I'm pretty sure Barrett felt sorry for her...

:doh:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

This chick is unreal, how the fock does someone like that get elected? What a focking idiot. I'm pretty sure Barrett felt sorry for her...

:doh:

What a rotten vile low life she is, a good representation of the democrat party as a whole.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

So can someone give the cliff notes? Not watching it. Been busy all day and just got back home from dinner. 

Not me. Busy too. Watched the intros yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Not me. Busy too. Watched the intros yesterday.

Didn’t even get around to watching that. Wondering what the Dems are doing to try and prevent her from getting the seat 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t even get around to watching that. Wondering what the Dems are doing to try and prevent her from getting the seat 

Normally, I enjoy seeing them in pain and whining and crying and howling at the moon but I'll likely only catch highlights.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Normally, I enjoy seeing them in pain and whining and crying and howling at the moon but I'll likely only catch highlights.

That’s what I’m waiting to see as well. Was hoping someone here that watched the whole thing could at least post the highlights 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

So can someone give the cliff notes? Not watching it. Been busy all day and just got back home from dinner. 

I haven't watched any, but my guess is:

"Orange man bad"

"It's a woman's right to choose to kill"

"Obamacare is great"

Let me know if they ask her about drinking beer and boofing.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/10/13/notre-dame-faculty-members-call-for-acb-to-halt-scotus-nomination-theres-just-on-n2577994

Eighty-eight members of the University of Notre Dame's faculty wrote an open letter to Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett asking she put a pause on the nomination process until after the election. 

Barrett has been a professor at Notre Dame's law school and no one who signed the open letter teaches at the law school. Instead, it includes professors who teach Gender Studies, English, Anthropology, and Peace Studies. Seven librarians also signed on to the letter. 

In other words, they do not work with Barrett at Notre Dame.

Sad!

• Like 1

Democrats are no match for her intellectually. They are doing the proverbial crap slinging but it just slops back in their face. The women is super smart. Probably the smartest justice we will ever have. 

I have to admit that I was rally surprised by the apparent lack of readiness to attack Barrett.  

I mean, for Kavanaugh they went back what 30 years? Managed to find an emotionally imbalanced retard to make up sh!t....

Were they really this unprepared?  Very surprised.

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have to admit that I was rally surprised by the apparent lack of readiness to attack Barrett.  

I mean, for Kavanaugh they went back what 30 years? Managed to find an emotionally imbalanced retard to make up sh!t....

Barrett is a woman so they knew they couldn't pull the same unsubstantiated sh1t as with Kavanaugh. :dunno:

seems since they know they are no match for her and asking her real questions they know will make them look even more idiotic....they turned the whole thing into a orange man bad power point presentation.

do they ever take break from being retarded?

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

seems since they know they are no match for her and asking her real questions they know will make them look even more idiotic....they turned the whole thing into a orange man bad power point presentation.

do they ever take break from being retarded?

No. 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

No. 

what would be the backlash/repercussions of her just answering that Hawaii b;itch with "just how focking retarded are you?"

12 hours ago, Goggins said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/10/13/notre-dame-faculty-members-call-for-acb-to-halt-scotus-nomination-theres-just-on-n2577994

Eighty-eight members of the University of Notre Dame's faculty wrote an open letter to Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett asking she put a pause on the nomination process until after the election. 

Barrett has been a professor at Notre Dame's law school and no one who signed the open letter teaches at the law school. Instead, it includes professors who teach Gender Studies, English, Anthropology, and Peace Studies. Seven librarians also signed on to the letter. 

In other words, they do not work with Barrett at Notre Dame.

Sad!

Fire them all.  There is a barely hidden attack on Christianity here. Notre Dame needs to take care of this.

13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

From the bits I have heard they are mostly preaching

Harris went on and on about the women's right to choose to kill their children, and black and hispanic and indian's reliance upon hussein care keeping them on their meds and doctors visits and crap. She mentioned white men a total of zero times in her cause. Basically they are all preaching based upon an assumption that Barrett, all on her lonesome, will abolish abortion and ACA, and revive slavery or something like that.

They learned very slowly that they can't pretend to look smart when they ask her questions. They keep trying to frame a question to put her on the defensive, but they can't find a way to do it.

And there was that Whitehouse guy who asked no questions and talked about unlimited dark money flowing through the system of republican politics and judicial conservative court appointments. The likes of which he has never seen before.  WTF he was going on about I have no idea. As if the liberals have zero financial backers out there in the streets.

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

From the bits I have heard they are mostly preaching

Harris went on and on about the women's right to choose to kill their children, and black and hispanic and indian's reliance upon hussein care keeping them on their meds and doctors visits and crap. She mentioned white men a total of zero times in her cause. Basically they are all preaching based upon an assumption that Barrett, all on her lonesome, will abolish abortion and ACA, and revive slavery or something like that.

They learned very slowly that they can't pretend to look smart when they ask her questions. They keep trying to frame a question to put her on the defensive, but they can't find a way to do it.

And there was that Whitehouse guy who asked no questions and talked about unlimited dark money flowing through the system of republican politics and judicial conservative court appointments. The likes of which he has never seen before.  WTF he was going on about I have no idea. As if the liberals have zero financial backers out there in the streets.

Yeah, looking back, it was pretty humorous the way they conducted themselves. And I love it that their smug arrogance was shot down by her.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah, looking back, it was pretty humorous the way they conducted themselves. And I love it that their smug arrogance was shot down by her.

I have probably listened to about a total 2 hours of questioning (preaching), and the only thing I could come up with that the dems may be thinking about right now is, "Damn, I wish we had one of her on our side". 

49 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Fire them all.  There is a barely hidden attack on Christianity here. Notre Dame needs to take care of this.

These people are fockin shameless and sell outs. Don’t work for a catholic university if you’re pro abortion. But they sure like the paycheck and the prestige. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I have probably listened to about a total 2 hours of questioning (preaching), and the only thing I could come up with that the dems may be thinking about right now is, "Damn, I wish we had one of her on our side". 

They are very content with their 2 New York lib, quasi Lesbian puppets.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

You don't think they did the same thing for her?  Maybe she was just clean?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If she was a guy there would be 35 college "rape victims" lined up to testify.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

If she was a guy there would be 35 college "rape victims" lined up to testify.

Hirono flat out asked her if she was a rapist yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I did not hear her talk. Just saw this now. I wonder how pelosi would answer that if Trump asked her that question. 

Democratic senator asks Amy Coney Barrett if she has ever sexually assaulted someone

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-amy-coney-barrett-sexually-assaulted-someone

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Her voice is a pretty big negative---glad I don't have to spend a lifetime listening to her. 

Bet its a little clearer than RBGs

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

That makes sense of course. I am sure they tried their best.

This must be incredibly frustrating for them, completely unable to destroy a target....

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

I saw that as a rather desperate move on Hirono's part....

What the hell is with all of the libs saying she is filling RBG's seat on the court and they need someone who will fill her shoes? RBG is dead and gone. Barrett would be filling a vacant seat on the court. It's an empty seat. Nothing more.

33 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Her voice is a pretty big negative---glad I don't have to spend a lifetime listening to her. 

is that all you got???:lol:

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

I thought the same thing, big white flag waiving in the air....😂

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

She's brilliant and unflappable.  

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Sh's a shoe-in.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

I'm still not sick of winning

yup yup yup

it's like david vs goliath. but goliath is like retarded with blue hair and has no gender.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I thought the same thing, big white flag waiving in the air....😂

must suck to be that bitter and petty

16 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Yes, when judging her on a purely superficial level, her voice is the only thing I have against her.  

Jeez, you guys are wound way too focking tight. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, when judging her on a purely superficial level, her voice is the only thing I have against her.  

Jeez, you guys are wound way too focking tight. 

Are you able to judge her penmanship?

• Haha 1