Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Confirmation hearings for Hon Amy Coney Barrett

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are you able to judge her penmanship?

I could, but a broad's penmanship isn't really a deal breaker for me.

I'm sure it was mentioned here already but it just disappoints me that its almost a lock that every democrat will vote against her and every republican will vote for her confirmation.

Heck if there are any that plan to go against the party it is the republicans.  

There is no right minded person who can look at her and say she is not a good candidate for the highest court.  None.  Yet, partisanship is so think now it's insane.

Ugh...Hate it all.

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm sure it was mentioned here already but it just disappoints me that its almost a lock that every democrat will vote against her and every republican will vote for her confirmation.

There is no right minded person who can look at her and say she is not a good candidate for the highest court.  None.  Yet, partisanship is so think now it's insane.

Ugh...Hate it all.

I think the Democrats know that their attempts to pervert the election with ballot stuffing will reach the court, and this woman is a threat to undo all their hard work to sway the election through vote manipulation.

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Ugh...Hate it all.

So why would it disappoint you that every Republican is voting for her confirmation?  Seems your problem should be ONLY with Democrats.  The Republicans seem to be doing their actual, you know, job.

31 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I could, but a broad's penmanship isn't really a deal breaker for me.

What are the chances of a guy like her and a girl like you ending up together?

24 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Ugh...Hate it all.

The left leadership is all about Roe v. Wade and makes every appointment about it.  This is done both for their followers and their Elected officials, to keep them in line.   

I just watched a few short clips of ACB's questioning and I think I have a girl crush on her. WOW. 

No notes, totally calm, maybe a few facial expressions...but otherwise very collected. This girl knows her shite. 

Also some of the tweet comments were hilarious. 

ACB has a higher IQ than the entire Dem party. Combined. 

How high were HI voters when they elected Hirono? 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ooh.  Hirono is up again.  This should be good.  🍿

Crap. She's mentally ill AND rude. Just what the left likes.

She sounds like a drunk pelosi and she had nasty lunch or something.

Someone asked her who does the laundry in her house? 

Did they ask Kavanaugh this? FFS. 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Someone asked her who does the laundry in her house? 

Did they ask Kavanaugh this? FFS. 

No, they asked Kavanaugh how many girls he raped and how often he farts. 

• Haha 1

Have we find out if she drinks beer, or ever has yet? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have we find out if she drinks beer, or ever has yet? 

No, but I can confirm she sucks cawk. She’s very good at it.

34 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

No, but I can confirm she sucks cawk. She’s very good at it.

I’m not talking about Kamala. Or your mom. 

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, when judging her on a purely superficial level, her voice is the only thing I have against her.  

Jeez, you guys are wound way too focking tight. 

I also don’t care for that squeaky voice, I noticed at the Rose Garden ceremony.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not talking about Kamala. Or your mom. 

Maybe next time you’ll be clear upfront.

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

where you think blasey ford is now??:lol:

She’s wondering why nobody else is stepping forward and following in her footsteps. She took one for the team. Personally, I don’t think there are any heterosexual men left in the Democratic Party anymore. 

I find it interesting (?) I guess how they are asking her questions regarding things that she really can't answer; more opinion based, at least from my POV. What does she think of mail in voting? What does she think about climate change? Have you raped someone? Who does your laundry? 

I mean, ACB isn't wrong when she's saying these are all policy issues. You can't really say HOW you'd vote on a case if 1) it hasn't been presented to you 2) if it ever IS presented to you, you need the facts/evidence, and 3) if she says she'd vote one way, hears the evidence and votes another...I mean...the questions just aren't making sense to me. She's a JUDGE. 

UGH. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I find it interesting (?) I guess how they are asking her questions regarding things that she really can't answer; more opinion based, at least from my POV. What does she think of mail in voting? What does she think about climate change? Have you raped someone? Who does your laundry? 

I mean, ACB isn't wrong when she's saying these are all policy issues. You can't really say HOW you'd vote on a case if 1) it hasn't been presented to you 2) if it ever IS presented to you, you need the facts/evidence, and 3) if she says she'd vote one way, hears the evidence and votes another...I mean...the questions just aren't making sense to me. She's a JUDGE. 

UGH. 

Everything they are doing is pointedly to enhance Senate races.   They know they cannot stop this thing.  So they are hoping they can use the stage to sway voters.  They believe they can take the Senate and then will make up another situation to then impeach the president.  This is their plan.

57 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Everything they are doing is pointedly to enhance Senate races.   They know they cannot stop this thing.  So they are hoping they can use the stage to sway voters.  They believe they can take the Senate and then will make up another situation to then impeach the president.  This is their plan.

They amount of money they've thrown at trying to impeach him drives me insane. 

it is a shame its so political now.  not like 4 years ago when Merritt Garlands nomination was sidelined by repubs.  that wasnt political at all.  :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

They amount of money they've thrown at trying to impeach him drives me insane. 

how did you feel about all the benghazi hearings?

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

People should have been imprisoned over that,  so very disappointing. 

Aren't you embarrassed yet to call yourself a Democrat? You should be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

it is a shame its so political now.  not like 4 years ago when Merritt Garlands nomination was sidelined by repubs.  that wasnt political at all.  :thumbsdown:

When you say political, don’t you mean constitutional? What’s political about following the constitution, especially when it comes to the people that will be interpreting it and ruling if cases  adhere to the constitution? You’re not one of those low information voters who thinks this has never happened before, are you? You know, when things weren’t so political. The 29x it occurred before.  Orange man bad. 

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

UGH. 

So basically like every other confirmation hearing ever?

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

As Hillary once said, "What difference does it make?" 

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

They should just use the filibu......oh wait, nevermind....

1.  She’s definitely qualified.

2.  The timing of RBG’s death was not good for Democrats, but the GOP is following precedent and if the sides were flipped the Dems would do the same.  When one party has a President while a majority in the Senate this happens.  Elections have consequences.  

I mean, what else is there to really say?  

• Thanks 1

ACB > RBG

it seriously couldn't have happened any sweeter... and to a bigger bunch of dirtbag morons.

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Jesus.. imagine being this clown.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you say political, don’t you mean constitutional? What’s political about following the constitution, especially when it comes to the people that will be interpreting it and ruling if cases  adhere to the constitution? You’re not one of those low information voters who thinks this has never happened before, are you? You know, when things weren’t so political. The 29x it occurred before.  Orange man bad. 

not surprisingly, you have missed the point

30 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

1.  She’s definitely qualified.

2.  The timing of RBG’s death was not good for Democrats, but the GOP is following precedent and if the sides were flipped the Dems would do the same.  When one party has a President while a majority in the Senate this happens.  Elections have consequences.  

I mean, what else is there to really say?  

what do think about the hypocrisy relative to Garland?

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

The republicans won the senate in the last election, giving them the power to block supreme court nominees.  The people gave them this power.

49 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

not surprisingly, you have missed the point

No, I pointed out you don’t have one.