Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Confirmation hearings for Hon Amy Coney Barrett

Just now, posty said:

Victims of what?  Voting for Democrats?

Essentially yes, the most vulnerable among have been both placed and kept there by Democrat policies for decades.   This is how they keep and grow their voter base, screwm them over and then blame others....rinse repeat

I actually listened to her answer a lot of questions while driving to work and I think she's going to do a great job. I don't fear her future supreme court decisions.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Can someone fill me in on what this picture thing is?  :dunno:

A sore losing tantrum would be the most scientifically accurate description. 

Elections have consequences.......its fun to use that......

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Can someone fill me in on what this picture thing is?  :dunno:

Dems boycotted the vote; put up cardboard cutouts in their seats of people who need Obamacare. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/amy-coney-barrett-advanced-unanimously-as-democrats-fill-seats-with-cut-outs-of-obamacare-recipients/ar-BB1aipsH

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What are the dems doing if not attending this or anything else they boycott? Do they just go out and have margaritas and laugh that they are getting paid for not doing their jobs?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What are the dems doing if not attending this or anything else they boycott? Do they just go out and have margaritas and laugh that they are getting paid for not doing their jobs?

Anything they do is pure, remember, they are better than you.....

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Thanks.  So they don’t object to her specifically, or to any candidate so close to the election.  They object to a conservative justice in the general sense.  Nice, if they are children. Actually I would talk to my children if they behaved in this manner. :thumbsup:

Surprised they didn't also include pictures of aborted babies since they're also worried about Roe v Wade. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Surprised they didn't also include pictures of aborted babies since they're also worried about Roe v Wade. 

Oh, but remember...those aren't "babies", they are just a collection of cells....so why post pictures of that?🙄

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Oh, but remember...those aren't "babies", they are just a collection of cells....so why post pictures of that?🙄

It's Edjr's only chance of seeing a picture of his first child?

• Haha 2

Just now, Strike said:

It's Edjr's only chance of seeing a picture of his first child?

:lol:

2 hours ago, posty said:

Victims of what?  Voting for Democrats?

Just victims everyone is a victim today

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just victims everyone is a victim today

Yeah but "I" am more of a victim than you becuase.....uhm....my family originates from some people who other people were mean to once....so ....there....

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

A collection of cells found on Mars would be: "Life!"

A collection of cells here is: "Scrape it out, I'm not done partying."

45 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah but "I" am more of a victim than you becuase.....uhm....my family originates from some people who other people were mean to once....so ....there....

I'm like 3% indian double that of elisabeth warren so I'm a super victim trail of tears and all that sh1t

1 hour ago, DonS said:

You KNOW they talked about it. I mean, I can picture the snark now. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm like 3% indian double that of elisabeth warren so I'm a super victim trail of tears and all that sh1t

23ndme says I have African in my lineage so, give me money and let me go to Harvard please.....

Just now, RLLD said:

23ndme says I have African in my lineage so, give me money and let me go to Harvard please.....

P0rnhub says your mom has a lot of African in her daily

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DonS said:

:huh:   :o    :wall:

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Given today's violent climate in africa, I guess his mom has been captured and is being trafficked in their sex slave trade?

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Given today's violent climate in africa, I guess his mom has been captured and is being trafficked in their sex slave trade?

Close, but in this case she actually enlisted.  🤔

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/26/amy-coney-barrett-senate-vote-confirm-judge-supreme-court/3741746001/

Senate to vote on Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation to Supreme Court following all-night Senate session

She really will be a quality addition to the Supreme Court.   This might be the first placement that I fully support.  Just a brilliant judge who will be more thoughtful than any of the others IMHO

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/26/amy-coney-barrett-senate-vote-confirm-judge-supreme-court/3741746001/

She really will be a quality addition to the Supreme Court.   This might be the first placement that I fully support.  Just a brilliant judge who will be more thoughtful than any of the others IMHO

Yep...  To make things even better, she pisses off the left...

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Yep...  To make things even better, she pisses off the left...

Right, that is just the cherry on top.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right, that is just the cherry on top.

I think the cherry on top might be the fact that it was the Dems shortsighted decision to lower the 60 vote requirement for confirming some judges that led to this.  They were warned when they did it that it would probably come back to haunt them, and now it has.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think the cherry on top might be the fact that it was the Dems shortsighted decision to lower the 60 vote requirement for confirming some judges that led to this.  They were warned when they did it that it would probably come back to haunt them, and now it has.

And did you see that the genius(Reid) who set this up is now advocating for more of the same?

so I checked out on this the minute it started. Update? Did Amy Adams get confirmed or not?

49 minutes ago, Strike said:

But if Biden is elected, they will just add more seats. Gotta move that goal post. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

But if Biden is elected, they will just add more seats. Gotta move that goal post. 

Likely he will, the Democrats cannot tolerate any dilution of their power at all.  This world can only live and think as THEY dictate.

46 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

They can't add more seats unless they get the Senate too.  This is why it's important that even if Biden wins he not get both houses.   Hopefully even those voting to get rid of Trump realize this and vote accordingly when it comes to Senators.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

They can't add more seats unless they get the Senate too.  This is why it's important that even if Biden wins he not get both houses.   Hopefully even those voting to get rid of Trump realize this and vote accordingly when it comes to Senators.

I think they are confident they get the Senate, and if/when they do they have shown they will not restrain themselves when it comes to grabbing at power.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think they are confident they get the Senate, and if/when they do they have shown they will not restrain themselves when it comes to grabbing at power.

Republicans look at 46 seats locked up.

Perdue looks like 47
Ernst looks like 48
Daines looks like 49
Graham looks like 50

The tossup is McSally in Arizona.  The polling is all over the place.  She is anywhere from down 11 points to up 3 points.  Usually there is massive democrat bias in the polls so I'm guessing that is a GOP win as well, so 51 seats.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good guys win. 

So is it official then? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

So is it official then? 

Just had to be sworn in. If they do it tonight she gets sworn in on Hillary’s birthday. 

• Thanks 2