Sign in to follow this  
RabidSeaCows

What do you need to win this week?

League #1 I need Kelley to outscore NO DEf by 16 points.🙄

League #3 Henry and J. Smith TE to outscore Singletary by 24 points :nono::dunno:

I need a lot, but it's not out of the question.

I'm down 91-61 going into the Monday games, my opponent has Joshua Kelley and Derrick Henry going, I have Justin Herbert, Jonnu Smith, and Alvin Kamara.

So I need Herbert to do what he did last week, Kamara to do what he did 2 weeks ago, and Jonnu to do what he did 3 weeks ago, or at least come close.

I say I have about a 10-15% chance of winning

4 hours ago, polecatt said:

I'm down 91-61 going into the Monday games, my opponent has Joshua Kelley and Derrick Henry going, I have Justin Herbert, Jonnu Smith, and Alvin Kamara.

I'm sorry, but I need 34 out of Kelley and Henry, so you're probly gonna hafta wait until next week.

Need Josh Allen to outscore Lutz by 25... not likely, but not terrible either

Nedd Herbert to score early and often. Sitting josh allen for him cause I don't know if they play or not. And the Bills may blow out Tennesee. :dunno:

Up by 7...opponent has Henry going tonight...I have Diggs going tomorrow if things don't change....unless I sub in Williams..

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I need the chargers to not lose by 8 or more to win $700

Hey congrats 

Well Herbert came up huge for me!

38 pts for Herbert, glad I benched Matt Ryan for him.  Kamara got a serviceable 13 pts.

My opponent had Josh Kelley, 2 pts.

So I won the night 51 to 2!  I came into Monday trailing 91-61, and thanks to a big night from Herbert, I'm up 112-93, big 19 point cushion.

My opponent still has Derrick Henry left and I have Jonnu Smith.

So what looked to be an almost certain defeat, now looks like a good chance of victory! 

Not gonna write in the W just yet though. Derrick Henry is certainly capable of having a monster game.

2 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Well Herbert came up huge for me!

38 pts for Herbert, glad I benched Matt Ryan for him.  Kamara got a serviceable 13 pts.

My opponent had Josh Kelley, 2 pts.

So I won the night 51 to 2!  I came into Monday trailing 91-61, and thanks to a big night from Herbert, I'm up 112-93, big 19 point cushion.

My opponent still has Derrick Henry left and I have Jonnu Smith.

So what looked to be an almost certain defeat, now looks like a good chance of victory! 

Not gonna write in the W just yet though. Derrick Henry is certainly capable of having a monster game.

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Need a combined 26.4 points from Diggs and Gotskowski.

Not likely....