Dgoldfe_13

3 leagues Dak Out.

With Dak in 3 leagues and him out. These seem to be my options now. Not all are available in all 3 but most are available in 2. Preference ROS? I figure I will be streaming mostly. I also don't have any stack WR options. Ekeler once he returns but that's all. 

Herbert, Minshew, Tannehill, Bridgwater

17 minutes ago, Dgoldfe_13 said:

With Dak in 3 leagues and him out. These seem to be my options now. Not all are available in all 3 but most are available in 2. Preference ROS? I figure I will be streaming mostly. I also don't have any stack WR options. Ekeler once he returns but that's all. 

Herbert, Minshew, Tannehill, Bridgwater

Decent options with all but Minshew. I have Dak in two leagues and picked up Herbert last night after it happened. Would have taken Bridgewater or Tannehill but they weren't available. Still have Big Ben but he seems to get hurt a lot. Not a young buck anymore I guess...

What about Andy Dalton. I mean he must be living the dream to have this many weapons compared to his CIN days...

Then again, with that O  line.... yeeesh...

After looking at the game log of what happened after Dalton took over, Gallup was his highest target along with Cooper. EE stock just went way up!

Stream. 

4 hours ago, Dgoldfe_13 said:

So, Bridgwater or Tannehill if available over Herbert? If unavailable, Herbert?

Well week 7 thru 11 he plays Jack, Den, LVR, Miami, Jets. You could do worse as a #2 option.

8 hours ago, Dgoldfe_13 said:

I have Gallup in all my leagues. Maybe roster Herbert and Dalton. I hate keeping two QBs on the roster. But might have too. 

Four tds so far tonight for Herbert. BTW...if William could stay healthy he'd be a beast.