Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

I've only seen 4 Trump signs pop up last week in my area.

52 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Did you see the story about the guy who kept having his sign stolen so he taped razor blades to the bottom of the sign and a city worker sliced his hands up removing it because it was too close to the road?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/michigan-workers-hand-sliced-by-razor-blade-on-trump-sign/

I like how everyone is playing stupid.  

The guy removing the sign is acting like he's just enforcing the local ordinance about signs being too close to the street, and, of course, the owner is claiming he has no idea how those razor blades got there.

• Confused 1

Signs for presidential candidates seem rare.  Most Trumo supporters are flying flags. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

CNN on full blown corona tilt over his insanely packed rally. 🤣

The left cheers on the chinese flu. To them it's better than having a job.

Maybe they just changed their mind and are voting for Biden now. Trump did say a lot of mean things on twitter over the weekend. :dunno:

On 10/12/2020 at 12:44 PM, Utilit99 said:

Today, 3 of the 4 are gone. 

I put one up at a vacant house across the street to see how long it would take the Libtards....it lasted a week. 

Please tell me we aren’t losing to these turds?

My neighborhood is almost %100 Trump signs with the exception of one joo family around the corner that has a Biden/Wh0re sign. I do, however, live in an ideal neighborhood with no blacks or poor people. 

I had to drive through Boogville yesterday and saw almost all Biden/Wh0re signs. I also saw a ton of crappy cars and unemployed rejects sitting on their porches with these signs. 

• Thanks 1

I like when people put up Biden/Harris signs. It lets me know who the crazy people are, and which houses I should stay away from.

🇺🇸 Trump / Pence 2020 🇺🇸

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I saw about 3-4 new Trumps signs up today. They will probably be stolen by tomorrow but it's nice to see. Also a few local election repub signs up now as well. 

It's a tough road in my area as all the rich white guilt liberals dominate the area. But knowing that there are at least a few smart people living around me is encouraging.

If you see an American flag, Thin Blue or Red Line flag, Gadsden Flag, POW MIA flag, or pickup truck at someon's house, there's a good chance they are voting for Trump.