Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Saints: MNF Discussion

Inactives

Chargers: QB Tyrod Taylor, WR Jason Moore, WR Joe Reed, DB Jahleel Addae, OL Trai Turner, OL Bryan Bulaga, DL Joe Gaziano

Saints: TE Adam Trautman, OL Ethan Greenidge, DT Malcolm Roach, WR Michael Thomas, WR/KR Deonte Harris, CB Janoris Jenkins, CB Justin Hardee

More wasted drives on Taysom Hill. First down incomplete pass, second down can't make the catch. Another punt.

First sustained drive, 3rd and 3...Hill at QB, run for 1 yard, FG.

10 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

More wasted drives on Taysom Hill. First down incomplete pass, second down can't make the catch. Another punt.

Recently read an article saying it's time for the Hill experiment to end.  He's due a bunch of money next year, yet involving him in the game-plan tends to hurt more than help.

Saints suck. I'm a big Saints fan but their WR corps is awful with no MT. Kamara is the whole team. He's basically a WR and a quasi RB now. Brees can't get it done past 20 yards so teams just stay home and bait him into a mistake. He can't take shots down field.

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m watching with no sound, but that Sanders catch looked like a TD to me...

He was short....was a good call.

A little early to tell, but seems to me like Herbert may have a little Mahomie in his game....throwing darts on the run and at weird angles. That TD toss to Keenan Allen was a prime example....

That Kamara catch was sick.  Why did Brees even throw him the ball?  The DB ran the route better than he did.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Wow that was a great catch by Kamara 

I couldn't believe he almost stayed in bounds too.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

Not watching the game. Looked like a blowout so gave up on it.

You should tune in to watch the Saints defense blow it with 47 seconds left.

• Haha 1

15 seconds left.  They decided to review an obvious spot to give the Chargers a chance to regroup

Sick catch and throw by Mike Williams and Herbert to get in field goal range.  I could use some OT to ice a win, so hopefully Badgely misses it.

Saints with the ice.  No one outcoaches Sean Peyton unless it's the playoffs.

The chargers are the one team that figures out how to blow games more than the Saints.  The universe is imploding right now in a paradox of choke.

• Like 1

"I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"  - Drew Brees

"I would like to apologize to my friends, teammates, the City of New Orleans, the black community, NFL community and anyone I hurt with my comments yesterday." - Drew Brees

Saints have to be setting something up with Taysom Hill.  How is that dude on the field at wide receiver on several consecutive plays.

Herbert throws behind KJ Hill for a big gain cutting across the field.  Should've still caught it, 

Then on 4th down Mike Williams catches a ball a foot and a half from the first down and somehow gets stopped short.  Game over.

Yeah 

Jackson looked alright .

Worth a start with Bye and COVID.

9-15 points probably 

35 minutes ago, nobody said:

The chargers are the one team that figures out how to blow games more than the Saints.  The universe is imploding right now in a paradox of choke.

Atlanta Falcons have to disagree! 

Jackson was the best pick this past week.