travelr1

QB dilemma - (yep- lost Dak as well)

PPR. 
Like a couple of others I lost Dak and my game.  Now 3-2 and trying to salvage my season.  I have Goff as my backup but need another option.  I am last in waivers this week.

Please rank the following available QB’s that are available to me from best option to worst:  Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Bridgewater, Dalton,  Cousins, Flacco.  

6 hours ago, travelr1 said:

PPR. 
Like a couple of others I lost Dak and my game.  Now 3-2 and trying to salvage my season.  I have Goff as my backup but need another option.  I am last in waivers this week.

Please rank the following available QB’s that are available to me from best option to worst:  Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Bridgewater, Dalton,  Cousins, Flacco.  

Probably the way you list them. I've taken a flyer on Fitz the last two years and i can attest he is anything but consistent. Same with Stafford. Might just roll with Dalton and hope he doesn't throw multiple picks in the red zone as he seems to be prone to do.

7 hours ago, travelr1 said:

PPR. 

Really, I would just start Goff, and stream when needed.  

I'm glad you told us it was a PPR league.  It helps to be able to figure out which QB is in line for the most targets and receptions.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I'm glad you told us it was a PPR league.  It helps to be able to figure out which QB is in line for the most targets and receptions.

Hey! QB's catch passes too! There's at least 1 Philly special per game per week in this upside down JV Football season!

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I list that info out of habit.  
What do you recommend I do QB wise. 

52 minutes ago, travelr1 said:

I list that info out of habit.  
What do you recommend I do QB wise. 

Same thing you do K and D wise.

27 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Same thing you do K and D wise.

That was funny. You're still an azz. But funny.

Seriously man. I have a cousin who without a doubt is thee most miserable sob alive. If you handed him $2000 he would complain because it wasn't more. He hates puppies, babies, and Christmas. I thought he was unique. I thought :)

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Unfortunately the only QB catching passes this week ended up breaking his ankle...