rrmcguire

trade advise

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hilton has played in 15 of his Team last 21 games. 

Parker has played in 21 of his teams last 21 games. 

I think Rivers is done.  With Pittman and Campbell both out I would have thought Hilton would already be producing more. 

Im sorry but it’s not close to even.  

Thanks. 

I agree. And if you had Parker over Hilton for the last 21 games, you would win. But let's see how far apart they are in the next 10...

You're very welcome

7 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

Trade is done

I traded Allen, Swift, and Hilton for Gaskin, Gibson and Parker

I like for you, but think it’s a fair deal.  You get decent rb options and upgrade at wr.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:47 PM, stonewall said:

I'm not too comfortable with the Red Rifle slinging it.

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

Also, wat is wrong with the Red Rocket  (aside the fact that he is a ginger) from Dallas?

Before we go any further, I think we should establish Dalton as either the Red Rifle or the Red Rocket, but not both.

I kinda remember Red Rifle from his college days, so I'm voting for that.

Speaking of college, didn't he play college ball in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area (TCU)?

Welcome home, Red Rifle!

17 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

Trade is done

I traded Allen, Swift, and Hilton for Gaskin, Gibson and Parker

You just ripped him off.  Great move by you man.  :thumbsup:

Since there was discussion of Dak and Allen, I'll throw in something that happened to me this morning.  My keeper league is a 2QB league, but one caveat to this year is that our league changed the second QB to a super flex as a one-time thing because of COVID to help people manage their roster.  So, the Dak owner does have the ability to go forth with only one QB, but it will be a disadvantage.

Anyway, I checked my email and saw that I was offered a trade (by the Dak owner).  I was offered Golden Tate and Latavius Murray for Jared Goff.  The Dak owner also has Russell Wilson and no other QB on his roster.  I declined the offer because I'm not taking two guys that I'm likely to cut next week for a starting QB... and actually, one of which I'll have to cut if I were to accept the offer to meet roster requirements.  Now, because Wilson is off this week, I'm guessing the Dak owner is looking for a bye-week filler and plans on going forward with only 1 QB the rest of the way.  I'm perfectly willing to trade Goff, because I have Mahomes and Allen as my starters and Derek Carr and Goff on the bench.

That offer to me just shows how people value QB's, even in a 2QB/Super flex league.  I mentioned this earlier,  I tried to trade Allen straight up to the Tyrek owner for Hill.  His QB's were/are Aaron Rodgers and Gardner Minshew.  His receivers are Diggs, Claypool, K. Allen, Hill, C. Davis... we start 3 WR's.  I offered this trade after he said he wanted to make a deal for a QB... I didn't offer it on the blind chance.  His response said that Hill was worth more than a QB, that he wanted DJ Moore as well.  To me, I thought I was getting ripped off by the initial deal.

Anyway, my counter offer to the Dak owner was Goff & Woods for Michael Thomas.  I fully expect that to be declined... even though I'm giving him a low end QB1/top end QB2 and low end WR1/top end WR2.  In my league, Goff is the QB13 and Woods is WR15.

I value qbs as streamers.