Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Kid steals school bus: taunts police during chase

kid is going to end up as a trouble teen, plagued by the system, and prolly die on heroin. and you laugh.  sad.

28 minutes ago, taco breath said:

kid is going to end up as a trouble teen, plagued by the system, and prolly die on heroin. and you laugh.  sad.

That sounds racciss

Kid sounds like an underachiever and proud of it.  

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Gee, what color was he? :blink:

Has to be black, because they didn't specify that he was white.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Has to be black, because they didn't specify that he was white.

If he was a white kid, the article would say, "Eleven year old white boy known to have been influenced by his nazi loving white parents stole a bus and was hunting out and trying to kill black people in the community when he abruptly was stopped short of his goals by a tree. Riots to ensue."

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If he was a white kid, the article would say, "Eleven year old white boy known to have been influenced by his nazi loving white parents stole a bus and was hunting out and trying to kill black people in the community when he abruptly was stopped short of his goals by a tree. Riots to ensue."

Well, they would have said the kid was white, but not so sure they'd say the rest.  LOL

17 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Kid has dirty elbows. 

And here is a teaching moment:

Those are not dirty elbows, those are the color of his elbows. I scrubbed my elbows and knees to death as a child because I thought they were dirty. As a matter of fact, my white girlfriend told me to, "Go home and wash your dirty knees!" because she didn't understand that my knees were just that color. It's not dirt. The child is black and some of us have dark knees and elbows. Actually, they're the same color as the rest of us when we bend them. When we extend the knees or elbow the extra skin coming together looks dark and appears dirty when it's not. Black people are keen to put moisturizer on our skin so it doesn't look really dry (ashy) and make it look even worse.

Notice how they didn't have to shoot him dead or beat him with their batons even though they chased him for 13 miles. Police have restraint when they want to have restraint.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Those are not dirty elbows, those are the color of his elbows. I scrubbed my elbows and knees to death as a child because I thought they were dirty. As a matter of fact, my white girlfriend told me to, "Go home and wash your dirty knees!" because she didn't understand that my knees were just that color. It's not dirt. The child is black and some of us have dark knees and elbows. Actually, they're the same color as the rest of us when we bend them. When we extend the knees or elbow the extra skin coming together looks dark and appears dirty when it's not. Black people are keen to put moisturizer on our skin so it doesn't look really dry (ashy) and make it look even worse.

Pretty sure he's being facetious and simply pointing out the fact that the kids was black, because like all articles these days, race is never mentioned unless the person is white.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Notice how they didn't have to shoot him dead or beat him with their batons even though they chased him for 13 miles. Police have restraint when they want to have restraint.

Yup, notice how the kid didn't resist arrest and fight back.  Odd, no?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup, notice how the kid didn't resist arrest and fight back.  Odd, no?

Fair statement.

Something you won't hear on the news...

Two nights ago in South Jersey, a black guy robbed a mom & pop shop (armed).  Ran from cops... 4 blocks.  When the cops drew their weapons, he put his gun down, did as the cops instructed, was arrested, and is currently alive and well in the detention center.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Something you won't hear on the news...

Two nights ago in South Jersey, a black guy robbed a mom & pop shop (armed).  Ran from cops... 4 blocks.  When the cops drew their weapons, he put his gun down, did as the cops instructed, was arrested, and is currently alive and well in the detention center.

Thanks BLM!

Just now, peenie said:

Thanks BLM!

BLM doesn't support people surrendering without incident.  They only support the ones who fight, then get shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

BLM doesn't support people surrendering without incident.  They only support the ones who fight, then get shot.

Correct. 

Only politically useful deaths matter.

• Like 1

BLM has straightened police officers and criminals up. They know their faces are going to be everywhere and people will start protesting should things go wrong.

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

BLM has straightened police officers and criminals up. They know their faces are going to be everywhere and people will start protesting should things go wrong.

Clearly that's NOT true.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

As a matter of fact, my white girlfriend told me to, "Go home and wash your dirty knees!

CAN SIZE🤬🤬🤬

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Incorrect. But even if you were, It makes little to no impact on the US. 4 black people died unlawfully at the hands of the police in 2019. 4.

Compare that to the number of people killed by black people in 2019.

It's like saying I am going to destroy cities and stand in front of traffic and smash up cars across the US to save a couple violent criminals from being abused by a couple cops.

Terrible, terrible, evil group of stupid people the BLM is.

3 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

CAN SIZE🤬🤬🤬

We were about 5 or 6 years old. This was in Montreal, Canada.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

We were about 5 or 6 years old. This was in Montreal, Canada.

Sooooo... we know the metric system.

(j/k.. I'm not Joe Biden).

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, I know it well. In my field that is all we use. I didn't grow up in Montreal, I just visited regularly as a child.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Yes, I know it well. In my field that is all we use. I didn't grow up in Montreal, I just visited regularly as a child.

I don't use it at all in everyday use.  I don't prescribe drugs or anything, so I don't need to.  That said, I can convert the numbers.  Not that hard.  Besides, everyone has a phone these days and conversion calculators are easy to find for the obscure conversions.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Hide'in from Bidin!

On 10/15/2020 at 10:23 AM, peenie said:

WTF? 

BLM?  So ...you're saying a group of terrorists is "fixing problems" around the US?

Cops kill a small number of people unlawfully, etc.

Blacks kill HUNDREDS---with 100% intent. 

WTF are you even trying to get at?