Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills at Titans: TuesdayNF Discussion

Inactives

Bills: QB Jake Fromm, WR John Brown, LB Matt Milano, TE Lee Smith, OG Quinton Spain, CB Tre’Davious White, RB Zack Moss

Titans: CB Kristian Fulton, OLB Kamalei Correa, OLB Derick Roberson, OL Daniel Munyer

Up by 19, I have Jonnu Smith going at TE, my opponent had Derrick Henry at flex.

It's certainly not a given, but I like my chances.

As for the game, It should be a good one. Two unbeatens go head to head.

Bills are one of the hottest teams in the NFL, Josh Allen an early MVP candidate.

For Tennessee the MVP is former long time Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski. Who has hit a go ahead FG in the final 2 minutes of all 3 Titans wins.

So will Allen have a big day and lead the Bills to a win? Or will Gostkowski boot the Titans to another close win in the closing seconds?

2 minutes ago, polecatt said:

So will Allen have a big day and lead the Bills to a win? Or will Gostkowski boot the Titans to another close win in the closing seconds?

And will Derrick Henry score the 30 he needs to lift Axe Elf and your opponent to victory?

Stay tuned...

16 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

And will Derrick Henry score the 30 he needs to lift Axe Elf and your opponent to victory?

Stay tuned...

As long as Jonnu Smith also scores 15 pts or so, then Derrick Henry can score 30

My man Gabriel Davis gets screwed out of a 30 yard TD on a phantom illegal motion penalty.

Bastids...

19 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

My man Gabriel Davis gets screwed out of a 30 yard TD on a phantom illegal motion penalty.

Bastids...

Yeah, that was a bizarre call

Henry has found the end zone but hasn't done much else going into the 4th, Jonnu Smith, he's scored too.

Ryan Tannehill, the QB to own tonight with 3 TDs, 2 pass, 1 rush.

Josh Allen, has just one TD, but 2 int.

Titans up 28-10 going into the 4th

1 minute ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Sure hope Henry gets gets better as the season goes on.   Right now he's a plodder 

Not surprised. That's what he's basically been for 3.5 of 4 years.

He had that big explosion at the end of last year at the end of his contract.

Didn't expect it to last.

5 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Sure hope Henry gets gets better as the season goes on.   Right now he's a plodder 

2 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Not surprised. That's what he's basically been for 3.5 of 4 years.

He had that big explosion at the end of last year at the end of his contract.

Didn't expect it to last.

Seriously?

As a rookie in 2016, Henry had all 5 of his TDs in the 2nd half of the season.

In 2017, he was fairly mediocre all year, but did lay almost 200 yards from scrimmage and a TD on KC in the playoffs.

In 2018, he had 10 of his 12 TDs in the 2nd half of the season, and posted his four highest yardage totals of the season in the final four games.

In 2019, he consistently beasted for the 2nd half of the season.

It's a longstanding pattern for Henry to be better in the 2nd half--of games, and of the season.  He wears people down.  It's frustrating to watch the Titans run Henry between the tackles 3 out of 4 times, but by the final stages of the game--especially later on in the season--he's having his way with defenders (see Josh Norman).

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Seriously?

In 2017, he was fairly mediocre all year, but did lay almost 200 yards from scrimmage and a TD on KC in the playoffs.

In 2018, he had 10 of his 12 TDs in the 2nd half of the season, and posted his four highest yardage totals of the season in the final four games.

It's a longstanding pattern for Henry to be better in the 2nd half--of games, and of the season.  He wears people down.  It's frustrating to watch the Titans run Henry between the tackles 3 out of 4 times, but by the final stages of the game--especially later on in the season--he's having his way with defenders (see Josh Norman).

Hope you're right because watching him makes me want to trade him 

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Seriously?

Yeah, you're right about that, he has finished strong.

Up until last season, it seemed like he got most of his point in 3 games, he would get like 650 total yards and score like 7 TDs. The other 13 games he's getting like 600 yards and 4 TDs.

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

I just lost on that last Jonnu TD. 😡

:wall:

Lol wow, I’m very happy to own Henry in my 14 team non ppr.  

Money.