Jump to content
DonS

Celebrities claiming they'll leave US if Trump re-elected

Recommended Posts

Trumpers have a problem with multimillionaire whiners now?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers have a problem with multimillionaire whiners now?

It’s the idiots who claim they will leave if he wins but then turn around and say they were “joking” when he does. Basically punking our like a lot of you here do when it comes to saying things you do here in real life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trumpers have a problem with multimillionaire whiners now?

1/10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Line them up, let them roll.

This is feel good stuff IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are these the ones that said they'd leave 4 years ago? 

A lot of people say that they are going to leave, and then they see the kinds of requirements other countries have for citizenship; it's not so easy to become Canadian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Are these the ones that said they'd leave 4 years ago? 

A lot of people say that they are going to leave, and then they see the kinds of requirements other countries have for citizenship; it's not so easy to become Canadian. 

And, when you travel you find that actual systemic racism does exist, elsewhere.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And, when you travel you find that actual systemic racism does exist, elsewhere.....

A friend of mine has said that she's moving her family out of the US if Trump wins. I am like, "I just want out of CA." 

I find it funny that those that have turned blue states into shite-holes are the ones that want out. CA, NY, etc. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

A friend of mine has said that she's moving her family out of the US if Trump wins. I am like, "I just want out of CA." 

I find it funny that those that have turned blue states into shite-holes are the ones that want out. CA, NY, etc. 

:lol:  Don't forget to get her a going away card.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did this turn out last time? Oh yeah. A lot of celebs beating their chests and then nothing. I'm talking about you

 

Cher

Jon Stewart

Ne-Yo

Chelsea Handler

Keegan-Michael Key

Neve Campbell

Brian Cranston

Miley Cyrus

Barbara Streisand

Raven Symone

Amy Schumer

Samuel L Jackson

Amber Rose

Al Sharpton

George Lopez

Whoopi Goldberg

 

THEREMIGHTBEMORE

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

How did this turn out last time? Oh yeah. A lot of celebs beating their chests and then nothing. I'm talking about you

Miley Cyrus

 

Does she even know what country she's in right now? I have trouble believing she could find the USA on a map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Does she even know what country she's in right now? I have trouble believing she could find the USA on a map.

Yet people give her opinion credence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

How did this turn out last time? Oh yeah. A lot of celebs beating their chests and then nothing. I'm talking about you

 

Cher

Jon Stewart

Ne-Yo

Chelsea Handler

Keegan-Michael Key

Neve Campbell

Brian Cranston

Miley Cyrus

Barbara Streisand

Raven Symone

Amy Schumer

Samuel L Jackson

Amber Rose

Al Sharpton

George Lopez

Whoopi Goldberg

 

THEREMIGHTBEMORE

 

 

 

Who the hell would miss these people? Why do they even come out and tell the public this "information"? If any of these people dropped off the planet I wouldn't even know. Except for Sharpton because there would be endless funerals all over the place for this turd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who the hell would miss these people? Why do they even come out and tell the public this "information"? If any of these people dropped off the planet I wouldn't even know. Except for Sharpton because there would be endless funerals all over the place for this turd.

For all I know, they actually left. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Yet people give her opinion credence. 

Well, if Trump does win, could you tell her my house is a different country? TIA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Does she even know what country she's in right now? I have trouble believing she could find the USA on a map.

She had a song, "Party in the USA", and I was like, you're going to have to be more specific.  :dunno:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

A friend of mine has said that she's moving her family out of the US if Trump wins. I am like, "I just want out of CA." 

I find it funny that those that have turned blue states into shite-holes are the ones that want out. CA, NY, etc. 

Yep  And they are flocking to traditional red states like Texas and that is not going over well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yep  And they are flocking to traditional red states like Texas and that is not going over well.

Yup. Moving their ability to fock up each state as they can. Meanwhile, our CA Gov is pleading with people and businesses not to leave; and he continues to drive us into a hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yup. Moving their ability to fock up each state as they can. Meanwhile, our CA Gov is pleading with people and businesses not to leave; and he continues to drive us into a hole. 

You seem to have moved more to the right. Am I right or wrong?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

You seem to have moved more to the right. Am I right or wrong?  

Prolly not.  The left just moved further left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You seem to have moved more to the right. Am I right or wrong?  

Not really. 

I've always been a bit right of center, and at one point was registered Libertarian party. Now, I've changed it to no party affiliation. I tend to vote conservative on fiscal issues; which is what seems to be the driving points this time. I don't really base votes on social issues, but some would say that's probably my cis female white privilege talking. 

Also, ETA: I am kind of getting pissed at the "you vote Trump then you're a white supremacist" bull shite, and kind of makes me vote for him 100% out of spite because I am tired of the blue attitudes like this. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, taco breath said:

Will you guys miss me?  🖕

Are you taking your mom with you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 3:21 PM, TheNewGirl said:

Not really. 

I've always been a bit right of center, and at one point was registered Libertarian party. Now, I've changed it to no party affiliation. I tend to vote conservative on fiscal issues; which is what seems to be the driving points this time. I don't really base votes on social issues, but some would say that's probably my cis female white privilege talking. 

Also, ETA: I am kind of getting pissed at the "you vote Trump then you're a white supremacist" bull shite, and kind of makes me vote for him 100% out of spite because I am tired of the blue attitudes like this. 

Oooh, I like her!  A spiteful white supremacist.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DonS said:

So which is it? He would CONSIDER moving, or, he will be moving? Not very clear from his comments even though the "reporter" decided to title the story that way. I think we need the reporter to get a firm commitment. Same for all these freaking nut cases claiming the same thing. 

 

So the title of the article says this:

Bruce Springsteen predicts Biden victory, says he'll be on 'first plane' to Australia if Trump wins

 

Rock 'n' roll superstar Bruce Springsteen suggested he might move to Australia if President Trump wins reelection but predicted he will lose in November.

"I would consider that," the 71-year-old rocker told Australian press in a virtual chat when asked if he would ever consider moving to Australia. "If Trump is reelected — which he will not be; I’m predicting right now he’s gonna lose — if by some happenstance he should be, I’ll see you on the next plane.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just need them to clarify if they're really coming back or just pleading for votes with incomplete post-election planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

I think the NBA players should have to move to China.

China doesn't want them.

China is throwing some token support behind BLM just to get Hong Kong off the front page.  But they actually want to genocide the blacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 11:23 PM, DonS said:

I hope this guy follows through too. :lol:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-talks-of-leaving-the-country-if-he-loses-to-biden-1077216/amp/

“You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump said. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d get rid of all my Springsteen stuff but it will be worth something when he dies. Still love the music though. I think I have seen my last concert of his.  The last one was awesome, down in the pit on an awesome August nite in Jersey. Good way to go out. Thanks for the Memories! Now GFY. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×