shorepatrol

Pelosi melt down

Couldn’t watch past the part where she said “I represent these people and have for over 30 years”. She disgusts me and I can’t stand to see her spew her bullsh1t. Really would love to just slap the sh1t out of her with a fish 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Couldn’t watch past the part where she said “I represent these people and have for over 30 years”. She disgusts me and I can’t stand to see her spew her bullsh1t. Really would love to just slap the sh1t out of her with a fish 

Oh, watch the whole thing. 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Worth watching.  Wolf does not back down and she loses it.  If people saw more of this side of the Dems they would not be so quick to give them a pass on all their BS.

I’ll try to power through it. But I really can’t listen to her without wanting to smack her in the face with a salmon 

He should have asked her what money for illegals has to do with COVID. 

• Thanks 1

Did she REALLY just saw she knows more about the suffering of the people than anyone else? Lmfao :lol: 

Jesus that was rough. I can’t STAND listening to her. It’s all about her. Whatever she wants she BETTER get. If not, then she doesn’t want anything done. Not until she gets what she wants. Like a spoiled brat 

• Thanks 1

Typical liberal purity test.  It doesn't matter if CNN has been on their side forever.  Wolf asks a tough question and she ignores the question and IMMEDIATELY accuses him of helping the republicans.  This is why republicans went Trump in 2016:  since the democrats refuse to stop doing this, the republicans finally voted in an attack dog of their own to fight back.  She talks exactly how a crazed liberal posts on an internet forum.

• Thanks 1

And some people think adrenochrome is a hoax. Pelosi looks like a corpse/animatronic.

Wolf looks like he may be ready to MAGA. 

Will be interesting to see if any journalists decide after the election they have had enough of being the communist party's mouthpiece and go back to actual reporting.

• Like 1

Why does she even bother. Trump has beat her at every turn. She's in a pressure cooker and better pass something. People are turning on her hard. 

From what Ive seen, shes getting hammered by both sides here. Not a good look. Wolf Blitzer surprised me since hes usually a puppet for the Dems.

• Thanks 1

Her hands are starting to shake a lot more. She totally has Parkinsons. Whatever meds she is on seems to be working but she won't last another 4 years. Susan Collins has it worse but she'll probably lose her election this time from what I've seen.

People laugh, but Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real phenomenon. Love him or hate him the one good thing he’s done is expose the liberal crazies.  At least we know the sheep's and the wolves.  

The fact that even people on CNN and her own party mates are calling her out should tell you all you need to know about her crazy ass

Just watched the whole thing. (thanx for the thread, Shore)
The only reason Pelosi is crying is that with Trumps "relief" there isn't as much pork for her and "her constituents" :lol:
Then again, I can understand that. 

Bottom line is that it was good to see a supposed ally ask her tough questions and not back down when most would have.  Good for you, Wolf. 
Also, good for you, Nancy.  You've given the public a rare look at who you really are. Whether your average CNN viewer agrees with her stance or not on this issue, she did right into bully mode accusing Wolf of not knowing the facts.
Honestly, Wolf prolly doesn't know a damn thing about this spending bill the way Nancy does, but it was nice seeing him call her out on it. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Christ, she seems drunk or something in that clip.

She’s 80 years old.  Rich from (only) being a “public servant” for 40 years. Regardless of political affiliation the LAST person any mofo of any self worth should trust.  

She hasn't debated anyone in 35 years and it shows. It's either her way or no way. Can't have a serious discussion with someone who said the current President would never be President many times on national TV. Even Obama didn't go that far.

4 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

She hasn't debated anyone in 35 years and it shows. It's either her way or no way. Can't have a serious discussion with someone who said the current President would never be President many times on national TV. Even Obama didn't go that far.

Obama did say it.

Did she actually just call Wolf a Republican apologist?  :lol:

• Thanks 1

It's all about her and Wolf was trying to get her to realize it. If you are a lib and CNN is against you, you may want to rethink things. Now she's in a corner.

Imagine a lineup of Kamala, Schumer, Pelosi running this country. That’s what’s at stake. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine a lineup of Kamala, Schumer, Pelosi running this country. That’s what’s at stake. 

Putting Biden out of the picture already. Makes sense. We all know he's intended to be the RBG of Presidents. Thing is, those others you mentioned are old, Kamala will be the last standing. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yep, look at the states their from. Do we want our country run like those states  ? 

If you're a father or a grandfather,  there's no way you could support democrats,  unless you're mentally deranged. 

• Thanks 1

Imagine having to deal with this b1tch day in and day out. 

And people wonder why Trump is the way he is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Yep, look at the states their from. Do we want our country run like those states  ? 

If you're a father or a grandfather,  there's no way you could support democrats,  unless you're mentally deranged. 

Sure, but Trump says mean things to these people

Checkmate Drumptard

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But supermike can’t vote for Trump because of mean tweets😂

• Like 1

This really shows how loony the liberals are. You can't challenge them EVER, for fear of being called names or whatever by the left.  It really is a bizarre position to take on issues.  No question TDS is a very very real thing.   

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

This really shows how loony the liberals are. You can't challenge them EVER, for fear of being called names or whatever by the left.  It really is a bizarre position to take on issues.  No question TDS is a very very real thing.   

Pelosi is a clinic on arrogance in that interview.  Basically saying "Wolf, you are too stupid to understand. Yang, you are too stupid to understand...."

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Pelosi is a clinic on arrogance in that interview.  Basically saying "Wolf, you are too stupid to understand. Yang, you are too stupid to understand...."

In a way her point may be right..there are surely details that the people not negotiating aren't aware of.  But her blind hatred of all things Trump clouds her judgment.....not to mention I think there is something physically wrong with her

When you are offered 1.8 trillion you’re getting something you otherwise would not be getting. I don’t need to get in the weeds to know that. You don’t say no to 1.8 trillion. She’s doing it to hurt Trump, plain and simple. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you are offered 1.8 trillion you’re getting something you otherwise would not be getting. I don’t need to get in the weeds to know that. You don’t say no to 1.8 trillion. She’s doing it to hurt Trump, plain and simple. 

Well when she says she doesn't want to Trump signature on a check(or whatever, I'm paraphrasing here) then yeah her motivation is clear.  Nothing positive for Trump before the election.

Notice she says she’s lowered the cost of her bill, not by cutting anything out of the bill, but by shortening the length of time. 

There is absolutely no compromise. Even when there is 1.8 Trillion on the table.