Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Believe in Brandin??

Dropped him before last week, and scooped him back up. Do you guys think his breakout performance was a result of the team making a specific effort to get him more involved, or was it simply that the defense dictated much of his performance? I’m not sure if it was a coincidence that he broke out once O’Brien wasn’t there (even though he traded for him lol). How do u see his ROS outlook? 

This is how I see it. The players were over O'Brien. Once he left Watson decided to put the team on his shoulders. H would have to pass more. From now on I would expect more passing to Cooks/Fuller and try and get this rolling. Cooks is only with the team now for 5 games no preaseason at all. 

He has never been consistent. He is a boom or bust. When you start him you may get 5 points or 35. 

1 hour ago, Crystal Meth Tweekers said:

This is how I see it. The players were over O'Brien. Once he left Watson decided to put the team on his shoulders. H would have to pass more. From now on I would expect more passing to Cooks/Fuller and try and get this rolling. Cooks is only with the team now for 5 games no preaseason at all. 

He has never been consistent. He is a boom or bust. When you start him you may get 5 points or 35. 

Agreed. 

Consistently, inconsistent. 

Can't really argue with the points but this guy has been a high volume target guy and aside from his time in LA, he's been a producer. I'm believing in him as a WR 2/3 or flex option. I'm thinking that Houston offense is going to open up a little and he'll benefit. 

His first season with the Rams , he avg 10 non ppr points per game, matching what he did with the Saints, and his 80 rec with the Rams was his second most he’s had in a season, and his 1204 yards was his most in his nfl career, so I don’t understand aside from his time with the Rams.