drobeski

The official Biden crime family thread.

So the last 4 years were Democrats projecting what they were doing on Trump. Do I have that right?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So the last 4 years were Democrats projecting what they were doing on Trump. Do I have that right?

no

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

no

It sure seems that way. From colluding with Russia to quid pro quo with Ukraine and everything in between.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sure have, russia, Ukraine,  quid pro quo, racism, inciting violence... there isn't 1 thing they've accused Trump and his supporters of that aren't factually proven to be guilty of. They are deplorable. 

I would totally join the Biden crime family. Free money, law leaves you alone, media blocks and bans people talking shlt about you. And all the  hores and drugs on tap. How is this a bad thing? I'm not into the drugs though so hard pass on that perk and probably the road hores unless they are the high dollar ones, not the lot lizards Hunter hooks up with.

• Like 1

The Bidens are the family the media portrays the Trumps to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

haven't watched Tucker in a while due to how full of shite he is.  watched that video and just more of the same.  what a stupid twat he is, along with all of you who follow him.  Heres a tip, youre in the media Tucker, if there is a story, actually cover and uncover it, not just say we have questions.  no, he is just gonna go with smear campaigns that you knobs eat up.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

haven't watched Tucker in a while due to how full of shite he is.  watched that video and just more of the same.  what a stupid twat he is, along with all of you who follow him.  Heres a tip, youre in the media Tucker, if there is a story, actually cover and uncover it, not just say we have questions.  no, he is just gonna go with smear campaigns that you knobs eat up.

You sound worried. 

“Trump is using his office to make him and his family rich”.  Lol. Uh, no. Joe Biden has been in office on a senators salary forever  and he has mansions. His son is a crackhead with no skills who got kicked out of the navy and is a multi millionaire. His brother and sister are also rich off of government contracts. Projection indeed. And marks like Herbivore not only fall for it, but preach it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Joe Biden is caught red handed.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You sound worried. 

ha..about what.  It almost doesnt matter to me who wins.  

• Haha 1

No matter what your beliefs politically are, this is just plain censorship...  So much for free speech...

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

That is exactly correct. They are so dumb that the only things they can come up with to accuse Trump of are crimes they are or have committed. These are some seriously stupid people.

Hunter admitted in a national interview that he got jobs because of his dad.  The company he worked for, asked him to use his influence, then thanked him for using his influence.  Seems pretty straight forward to me.  :thumbsup:   Herbie and others get lost easily.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Hunter admitted in a national interview that he got jobs because of his dad.  The company he worked for, asked him to use his influence, then thanked him for using his influence.  Seems pretty straight forward to me.  :thumbsup:   Herbie and others get lost easily.

They're in the olympics for mental gymnastics.

But but but Trump asked Ukraine to investigate a political opponent. :cry:

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

They're in the olympics for mental gymnastics.

And I didn't even get to the part where Sleepy Joe bragged about the whole thing in front of the world.  The whole act is done completely out in the open. 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

you guys are amazing

Do you know how you get mad when you read in the WaPo about some terrible thing that Trump did from an anonymous source close to a person who is familiar with Trumps thinking?

Well, this is like that, but instead of the anonymous source close to a person who is familiar with someone's thinking. The Bidens wrote everything in email, admitted to it on camera and then laughed about it.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Do you know how you get mad when you read in the WaPo about some terrible thing that Trump did from an anonymous source close to a person who is familiar with Trumps thinking?

Well, this is like that, but instead of the anonymous source close to a person who is familiar with someone's thinking. The Bidens wrote everything in email, admitted to it on camera and then laughed about it.

I dont get all mad at much.  I am successful enough to know most of these things wont effect me really at all.  Senate repubs led by Ron Johnson released an 87 page report last month about the Bidens in Ukraine..the conclusion..bupkiss.  What did Tucker have to say about that?  

Just now, Herbivore said:

I dont get all mad at much.  I am successful enough to know most of these things wont effect me really at all.  Senate repubs led by Ron Johnson released an 87 page report last month about the Bidens in Ukraine..the conclusion..bupkiss.  What did Tucker have to say about that?  

Ahh so you're going to to just ignore it.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ahh so you're going to to just ignore it.

ignore your baseless hamhanded smear attempts..I guess.  you going to ignore ther senate repub report on the bidens in Ukraine?

Just now, Herbivore said:

ignore your baseless hamhanded smear attempts..I guess.  you going to ignore ther senate repub report on the bidens in Ukraine?

There is a new development. Twitter and FB blocked it though.

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

In my best Biden voice, "If it ain't Orange Man Bad, it ain't news."

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Hunter's laptop has videos of him smoking crack and focking a skank. Lots of pics of him in drugged out states, including one with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth, emails from Burisma executive asking for favors, asking for meeting with VP Biden, thanking him for meeting with VP Biden, imessages about him paying "Pop" Biden half his earnings, and that is just from day 1.

Those are called facts. Evidence.

Baseless is your Russian disinformation dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and used by the CIA, FBI to spy on a political opponent and interfere with elections in 2016 and 2018.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

That should concern any american who claims to care about our rights and the constitution. FB and Twitter are actively interfering with our election to help the candidate they donate to 95% of the time.

15 minutes ago, Goggins said:

If she had fit something in there about banging your dead brother's wife, then dumping her, all in the public eye, it would have been the perfect quote. :dunno:

On Hunter's 10th birthday, Ole Joe Biden had a heart to heart talk with his son and imparted his most important wisdom that he had acquired from a life of experience.

"It's only raape if she can prove it."

And Hunter said, "Thanks, Corn Pop."

News said Twitter and Facebook execs are on the Biden transition team.  Nice to see somebody using the same blackmail tactics on Joe that he used to get to be veep for Obama after the Brennan "breach."  With all the carrying-on in the Barrett confirmation hearings from the Dems about the ACA, there is clearly a financial theft rabbit-hole to go down to see where all the corruption lies.  The Biden son-in-law's StartUp Health company in 2011 should be reason enough to begin the investigation.  We all know that k-street lobbyists write all the legislation and then pay commissions to Senate committee members to "sell" it and get it passed.  They want Trump out because he isn't on-board with their thieving.  You'd think they would be smart enough to find what he wants, then craft sh**ty legislation and get Republicans to be the salesmen.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Most punchable face on TV and it’s not close.