drobeski

The official Biden crime family thread.

Par for the course. Most of Congress is doing this stuff on some level. Main takeaway and something they all will learn from; NEVER bring the crackhead / methhead child into the family business. They are going to phuck it up. The real blame however goes to Delaware voters. Kept electing him scandal after scandal going back to the 70's. Delaware is the most corrupt place on the planet. Worse than Ukraine. There is a reason more companies are registered there than anywhere else.   

chinaman video from 9/24. Says soon there will be videos of Hunter, pedophilia, depravity. Says Hunter had deal with China, $1 million signing bonus plus $10 million ongoing payments. Says CCP blackmailed DOJ and Pelosi with the videos/emails.

Be pretty funny if crackhead sister focker dropped his laptops off and forgot about them, leading to copies being distributed to our on FBI who did nothing with them, multiple media outlets, and enemy countries around the world to use as blackmail should Biden somehow win.

The only question now is who kills themselves first, Hunter or Pop Joe? If I had to bet I would say Hunter kills himself and that is Joe's excuse to step down. Halloween will be the day.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

The FBI are deranged TDS psychopaths...  Sad :(

Actually they've been proven to suffer. They have yet to prove they dont . 

So, is this all stemming from that ridiculous story about how the blind computer repairman somehow read Hunter Biden emails? Cuz, Jesus, where to begin with that one...

Should we revisit the number of trump affiliates who've been indicted in the last 4 years?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, is this all stemming from that ridiculous story about how the blind computer repairman somehow read Hunter Biden emails? Cuz, Jesus, where to begin with that one...

Should we revisit the number of trump affiliates who've been indicted in the last 4 years?

Yes please do, list the crimes too. 

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

The FBI are deranged TDS psychopaths...  Sad :(

So true. They had these laptops with possible Ukraine information and didn't even mention anything about them during the IMPEACHMENT OF A PRESIDENT.  If that information is indeed on the laptops, even if it is false, it should have been a part of the proceedings.  You notice how quiet the FBI has been since the failed Russian coup. 

People like the fools at the other site still in denial this is true. Clinging to Russia. Laughable.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People like the fools at the other site still in denial this is true. Clinging to Russia. Laughable.  

Ofcourse its Russian disinformation.  Just like last time lol

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nothing to see here. :lol:  Joe just became a multi millionaire due to high level of public service. Hunter was hired and paid by all these firms due to his ability to score primo goods. 

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

This means if that moron is elected he will likely be impeached and the camel could become President 

Part of the plan. And If they drag out the process longer than 2 years, then she can run in 2024.

34 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The emails are being corroborated by people who were on the chains. We knew this was happening already but, now it's there for the world to see.

Twitter and Facebook should be hit as hard as Biden is about to be. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Oh my God he had a meeting with foreign investors??? :o :lol: 

His office was for sale, proven, not up for debate. We knew this already but, now we have proof. People have claimed that Trump is using his office for personal gain with zero evidence. Those same people say they aren't voting for Trump because of that.

Now that we have proven evidence that Biden did exactly what people accused Trump of doing, those same people now can't possibly vote for Biden, correct? 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

His office was for sale, proven, not up for debate. We knew this already but, now we have proof. People have claimed that Trump is using his office for personal gain with zero evidence. Those same people say they aren't voting for Trump because of that.

Now that we have proven evidence that Biden did exactly what people accused Trump of doing, those same people now can't possibly vote for Biden, correct? 

Hunter allegedly introduced Joe to foreign investors and the office is for sale. Trump’s kids meet with foreign investors to shill Trump’s businesses and that’s fine. 

Trumper Logic. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hunter allegedly introduced Joe to foreign investors and the office is for sale. Trump’s kids meet with foreign investors to shill Trump’s businesses and that’s fine. 

Trumper Logic. :thumbsup: 

At least you folks are now admitting Biden sold the office, that's progress.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

At least you’re admitting Trump does too.

He’s got a lot of debts to pay off. :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

He’s just trolling. If he can’t see the difference between Trumps family business and Joe Biden’s years of influence peddling then why bother ? One is a  business that sells products, the other isn’t. Any fool can see that.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s just trolling. If he can’t see the difference between Trumps family business and Joe Biden’s years of influence peddling then why bother ? One is a  business that sells products, the other isn’t. Any fool can see that.  

Right, I was ignoring that nonsense.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Right, I was ignoring that nonsense.

You ignored it because you were stumped. 🏳 

I give Trumpers credit though. Most people would be ashamed to accuse Joe of “selling the office” while Dirtbag Don’s kids broker deals on his behalf all over the world.

That takes chutzpah. :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

You ignored it because you were stumped. 🏳 

I give Trumpers credit though. Most people would be ashamed to accuse Joe of “selling the office” while Dirtbag Don’s kids broker deals on his behalf all over the world.

That takes chutzpah. :lol: 

You're flailing. 

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

You're flailing. 

Tell me again how Trump is above using the office to make bank?

That was funny. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tell me again how Trump is above using the office to make bank?

That was funny. :lol: 

But Trump!  Didn't take long.  :lol:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Omg, Trump Jr had a salad at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer!?!1

And his dad wasn't even in the WH yet, he was only a candidate.

Apparently MDCuck doesn't understand the difference between a legitimate international business doing the same thing it has been doing for 40 years (providing a good or service for a fair market rate) and a crackhead sister focking degenerate with no experience getting paid tens of millions of dollars from enemies of this country for the sole purpose of political favors and taxpayer money from his Pop.

No surprise though, project and deflect are the only tools they have.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Apparently MDCuck doesn't understand the difference between a legitimate international business doing the same thing it has been doing for 40 years (providing a good or service for a fair market rate) and a crackhead sister focking degenerate with no experience getting paid tens of millions of dollars from enemies of this country for the sole purpose of political favors and taxpayer money from his Pop.

No surprise though, project and deflect are the only tools they have.

You can tell that this is really getting to him. His “centrist” self is coming out. :lol:

IN 2006, BEAU Biden, who died of cancer in 2015, was roped into an investment meeting led by James and Hunter Biden, at the firm Paradigm Global Advisors. The family was considering acquiring the firm, and James Biden told executives there he’d have no problem bringing in people looking for an in with Joe Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time. “We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden,” James Biden told officials with the firm, according to a Politico Magazine investigation.

Beau Biden turned red in the face, telling his uncle, “This can never leave this room, and if you ever say it again, I will have nothing to do with this.” Hunter and James Biden denied the account to Politico, but the magazine stood by it, citing multiple sources with similar recollections. “We’ve got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” a Paradigm executive recalls James Biden saying.

I have 3 degrees and graduated at the top of my class. Same as Biden. My son is also a 50 year old crackhead. I'm voting for Trump but I probably relate more to Biden to be honest.  

In 2014, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, Chris Heinz, gave Hunter a similar warning. The pair were partners in an investment firm, Rosemont Seneca, when Hunter Biden and a third partner, Devon Archer, were invited to join the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings.

Heinz, through a spokesperson, told the Washington Post that he strongly objected to Hunter Biden and Archer taking the board seats. “Mr. Heinz strongly warned Mr. Archer that working with Burisma was unacceptable. Mr. Archer stated that he and Hunter Biden intended to pursue the opportunity as individuals, not as part of the firm,” the Post reported. “The lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationships with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden.”

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I have 3 degrees and graduated at the top of my class. Same as Biden. My son is also a 50 year old crackhead. I'm voting for Trump but I probably relate more to Biden to be honest.  

Really? Like he actually smokes crack? 

Sorry if true.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, MDC said:

While his son was getting paid millions to make such connections.  At best it is extremely corrupt and depending the details illegal.  Also the cover-up and media blackout and censorship from social media monopolies are highly disturbing.  But yeah, keep playing stupid.  You seem to be a natural.  

Biden was the point man for foreign policy in two countries, Ukraine and China. The two countries Hunter got paid by. Just a coincidence that Hunters expertise was only needed in those two notoriously corrupt countries, that Daddy was our man in. Ok.