drobeski

The official Biden crime family thread.

I still don't understand the stance the MSM and Russia misinformation people are taking.  If this is Russian misinformation, is this all made up and being trickled out by Russia to sabotage Biden?  Or, is this all true, and Russia is sabotaging Biden?

Intel community said it's absolutely not Russian. It's just stupid actions of a 50 year old crackhead who can't seem to kick crack and never will. He is going to die of it. I bet he's doing massive amounts of crack right now. No way to stop it other than overdose at this point.

So, Rudy turned over the laptop to Delaware state police, due to the plethora of pedophile images on Hunter's computer. Meanwhile, Ukraine continues it's aggressive prosecution of the Biden family, which includes seizing another Hunter computer.

U.S.A. Media.....:crickets:

For fock's sake, there is more news of Biden and his family crimes around the focking world, England and Australia media for example, than here in this country. Cue the Benny Hill music.

5 minutes ago, phillybear said:

For fock's sake, there is more news of Biden and his family crimes around the focking world, England and Australia media for example, than here in this country. Cue the Benny Hill music.

ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING is on the table to prevent a Trump re-election.  Even covering for a VP that sold his office and threatened our foreign policy more than anyone in history.

I don't watch regular tv. is anyone reporting on this?

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Me either. Intel is saying totally not Russian so mainstream just blew their whole circuit breaker. Hunter's battle buddy Cooney has been moved from his prison cell to somewhere else. All I know.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Madcow, Lemon,, and company have abandoned this and back to Covid.

Thankfully, if the Deleware Attorney General gets involved, she will be impartial.:doh:

Kathy Jennings

In November 2011, then Attorney General Beau Biden asked Kathy to return to the Delaware Department of Justice to serve as State Prosecutor,

Hunter bangs his sister (in law) and sexts his underaged niece.

I guess Alabama and West Virginia are going blue this election.

You guys don't get it do you? These flyovers? They're all the way of softening us up to seeing military aircraft flying low over our cities and towns. Just wait for the day when 70,000 mouth-breathing morons in 15 different states end up getting bombed thinking they're watching a simple fly over.

That will be the Illuminati UN's Dark State Quanan opening Salvo in the war on God fearing RepubliPatriots.

As Rush Limbaugh faces immenient death due to advancing cancer in his lungs, antifaguys dancing on his grave already.   They are in disbelief that such a vile person is not coming to Jesus and repenting for the truly evil sin of holding conservstive views.  Instead Limbaugh is still championing what they consider lies anout Hunter Biden.  It is amazing they do not revognize the vile hatred in themselves.   One token antifaguy offering thoughts and prayers in an otherwise sea of vileness.  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

You guys don't get it do you? These flyovers? They're all the way of softening us up to seeing military aircraft flying low over our cities and towns. Just wait for the day when 70,000 mouth-breathing morons in 15 different states end up getting bombed thinking they're watching a simple fly over.

That will be the Illuminati UN's Dark State Quanan opening Salvo in the war on God fearing RepubliPatriots.

Sorry you back the  corrupt pedos bud.  There's always room to grow up, face reality,  eat some crow and be a good American.... 

So, Hunter Biden left his wife for his brothers widow and now there are texts of him being a pervert with his dead brothers daughter. Nice. The first family. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, Hunter Biden left his wife for his brothers widow and now there are texts of him being a pervert with his dead brothers daughter. Nice. The first family. 

Remember,  Joe is about integrity, decency and honor. 

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Remember,  Joe is about integrity, decency and honor. 

And his back up for when he steps down is a hore. Thanks Democrats.  

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

As Rush Limbaugh faces immenient death due to advancing cancer in his lungs, antifaguys dancing on his grave already.   They are in disbelief that such a vile person is not coming to Jesus and repenting for the truly evil sin of holding conservstive views.  Instead Limbaugh is still championing what they consider lies anout Hunter Biden.  It is amazing they do not revognize the vile hatred in themselves.   One token antifaguy offering thoughts and prayers in an otherwise sea of vileness.  

It’s best not to visit there it is bad for you mental health 

Hunter shouldn’t have had enough money for one laptop, never mind three. Why would a father allow his son to get his hands on millions of dollars if he’s a drug addict? Never mind get him a commission in the Navy without going through Officers Candidate School. Those special commissions are for people with incredible skills, not rich kids on crack. Just to think, our war heroes would have to actually salute that guy. If he bothered to show up for work. And they’re  the ones constantly yapping about privilege.  

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hunter shouldn’t have had enough money for one laptop, never mind three. Why would a father allow his son to get his hands on millions of dollars if he’s a drug addict? Never mind get him a commission in the Navy without going through Officers Candidate School. Those special commissions are for people with incredible skills, not rich kids on crack. Just to think, our war heroes would have to actually salute that guy. If he bothered to show up for work. And they’re  the ones constantly yapping about privilege.  

Direct commissions vary by branch. He is a lawyer so that would be a unique skill but the known drug abuse, no way they would have given him that commission without some higher influence. He was already on shaky ground having to get an age waiver.

Regardless of pissing hot, it was never going to work out since his whole life is built upon the purest form of nepotism. He was not going to put in the work, go to the schools, go on deployments. Way too hard for someone who has never actually worked. Easier to just go back to doing drugs, screwing hores and collecting checks. He probably wanted to piss hot once he realized he was going to have to work a real job for meager pay by his standards.

Also, no way in hell Hunter Biden would pass a real security clearance background check.  He would have to have a minimum of a secret clearance which he would not qualify if not for daddy's power.  

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Direct commissions vary by branch. He is a lawyer so that would be a unique skill but the known drug abuse, no way they would have given him that commission without some higher influence. He was already on shaky ground having to get an age waiver.

Regardless of pissing hot, it was never going to work out since his whole life is built upon the purest form of nepotism. He was not going to put in the work, go to the schools, go on deployments. Way too hard for someone who has never actually worked. Easier to just go back to doing drugs, screwing hores and collecting checks. He probably wanted to piss hot once he realized he was going to have to work a real job for meager pay by his standards.

Lawyer is not a unique skill. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Also, no way in hell Hunter Biden would pass a real security clearance background check.  He would have to have a minimum of a secret clearance which he would not qualify if not for daddy's power.  

Exactly. Someone at the Navy was either told not to do one or to ignore what they found , and that came from on high. Corrupt as can be. Lucky I’m not in charge. I would be looking for heads on a pike

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most join the reserves to pay for becoming a lawyer then get out. Rarely do they stay in. I agree though, lawyers are a dime a dozen in the real world. Military, total different set of laws like UCMJ. He didn't know much about it so he was going to be going to military schools months on end. I think reality hit him and he said phuck this bs.  

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Most join the reserves to pay for becoming a lawyer then get out. Rarely do they stay in. I agree though, lawyers are a dime a dozen in the real world. Military, total different set of laws like UCMJ. He didn't know much about it so he was going to be going to military schools months on end. I think reality hit him and he said phuck this bs.  

No, he flunked a drug test. That’s the reality that hit him, not school that he was never going to anyway. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, he flunked a drug test. That’s the reality that hit him, not school that he was never going to anyway. 

I think it's funny how he said it was an honor to serve. Phucktard had no honor. Military kicked him out with extreme prejudice for having zero honor. He shamed himself, his kids and his family and without daddy would have a hard time finding a job unless self employed. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

He focked his dead brothers wife and has naked photos of his niece.

What an all american family

So he was banging his niece and Joe knew. Holy fock, what a creepy fock.  Imagine what creepy Joe was doing to his own kid to make him such a disgusting degenerate loser. 

Nice candidate dems... jesus 

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So he was banging his niece and Joe knew. Holy fock, what a creepy fock.  Imagine what creepy Joe was doing to his own kid to make him such a disgusting degenerate loser. 

Nice candidate dems... jesus 

Joe was just jealous.

Well here's a pretty good reason to remove foreign policy from the debate. 

Let's talk about white supremacists and greta thunburgs opinion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fox reporting Hunters laptop is connected to an FBI investigation into a money laundering scheme.

Yeah not sure how CNN etc cannot now report this story 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s actually just a common form of rodent in most states. 

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fox reporting Hunters laptop is connected to an FBI investigation into a money laundering scheme.

That wouldn’t be surprising. Not saying it happened, but foreign money of the magnitude we’re talking. I’d be surprised if some of this wasn’t reported...maybe all of it.