drobeski

The official Biden crime family thread.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

• Thanks 1

This guy Bobilinski is obviously being proactive before he would inevitably be thrown under the bus.  And he is begging to be asked for more. Where is the FBI?

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This guy Bobilinski is obviously being proactive before he would inevitably be thrown under the bus.  And he is begging to be asked for more. Where is the FBI?

His name sounds a bit Russian. :ninja:

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This guy Roubilinski is obviously being proactive before he would inevitably be thrown under the bus.  And he is begging to be asked for more. Where is the FBI?

This Roubilinski guy sounds like a guy ready to commit suicide by putting several rounds in thr back of his head. 

Don't expect the MSM to pay any attention to this.   That is not remarkable.  What I find somewhat telling is their lack of attack.  They typically serve the Democrats by also attacking the credibility of the information or providers rather vigorously.

It could be that to do so would also put the information out in front of people, and intelligent people might see through their smoke screen, but I wonder, is this little thing going to be used later to punt Biden and allow Kalama in?

State-run media is not acting as expected here, there is likely a design to it.

Where are Woodward and Bernstein? They have big mouths about everything else. 

• Haha 1

The leftwing media wanted us to believe that Kavanaugh gang raped a girl by himself, based on the word of an obvious mental case, but not that a politician took money and used a middleman, his son. Ok. The same politician that has a mansion and lives like a king after working his whole life on a government salary. Disinformation! Russia! 

Just now, drobeski said:

Nothing to see here folks. Move along. 

Will go out on a limb......MSM/Schiff declare this stuff to be "Russian Disinformation"  🤣

If Hillary won we never would have know.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If Hillary won we never would have know.

Imagine the terror in the minds of these people, all of them, when Trump wins....and they know deep down that all of their sh!t is going to be rooted out....

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Will go out on a limb......MSM/Schiff declare this stuff to be "Russian Disinformation"  🤣

Yep,  the day of the first drop. But he was in on the money laundering scam. 

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Imagine the terror in the minds of these people, all of them, when Trump wins....and they know deep down that all of their sh!t is going to be rooted out....

I'm hoping if he wins he goes hard at all these scumbags

• Like 1

it's as if they know its true, but just want it to be muted until after the election.

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

it's as if they know its true, but just want it to be muted until after the election.

Seems to be the case.

Biden is dirty as Fock. And he foisted his loser son on the world to do his dirty work.  How else did he get a mansion? Or two? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is dirty as Fock. And he foisted his loser son on the world to do his dirty work.  How else did he get a mansion? Or two? 

Middle Class Joe...Speaking engagements and book deals I'm sure.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Middle Class Joe...Speaking engagements and book deals I'm sure.

He was rich long before he became VP. And they can pull that book nonsense with Obama,  but not this chucklehead. 

The MSM isn’t covering this at all.  Nothing in CNN and nothing on Drudge.  History will not look kindly on this time period, when the media threw away their journalistic integrity to get Trump out of office.

53 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Also included are: "Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others."

Old Joe blackmailed Obama to become veep.  Now, Kamala has blackmailed Old Joe to try to become veep with his China deals.

18 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Also included are: "Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others."

Old Joe blackmailed Obama to become veep.  Now, Kamala has blackmailed Old Joe to try to become veep with his China deals.

They will all get off scot-free.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They will all get off scot-free.

Of course.  These people are not amateur's, they have been living in that cesspool for decades, and they have the media to help back them up, and the FBI appears to be well-infiltrated with Dem sympathizers too.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Holy sh!t, these mofos gonna drive this burning bus off the cliff.

Its a decent tactic, just call it Russian misinformation, I mean we have seen this happen before, the Democrats used something similar in their attempted coup on the president. Of course that was misinformation that Hillary Clinton paid to have created, so not exactly the same.

Still, it likely will work. Decent deflection.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its a decent tactic, just call it Russian misinformation, I mean we have seen this happen before, the Democrats used something similar in their attempted coup on the president. Of course that was misinformation that Hillary Clinton paid to have created, so not exactly the same.

Still, it likely will work. Decent deflection.

I mean, she literally says at 2:56 that nobody is saying they're inauthentic.  How the fock can the MSM not even touch this?  God, I weep for our country.

17 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Fox reporting Hunters laptop is connected to an FBI investigation into a money laundering scheme.

Season 3 of Ozark?!  :banana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1