drobeski

The official Biden crime family thread.

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1320411437844529152/pu/vid/480x270/k04d-q3SAskETNBR.mp4?tag=10

"ALL OF US IN THE ADMINISTRATION WERE TRYING TO GET RIDE OF THAT PROSECUTOR! FROM OBAMA, TO THE SOS, TO THE VICE PRESIDENT ALL OF US, THE AMBASSADOR!

Interesting, the future of Ukraine depended on the removal of a prosecutor....OK....

• Like 1

Hunter biden raped his niece and Joe Biden knew about it.

36 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Hunter biden raped his niece and Joe Biden knew about it.

So did Jill. Sick sick sick family there. 

Now there's supposedly his daughter's diary where she wrote about daddy taking showers with her. 

Sick focks

23 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Now there's supposedly his daughter's diary where she wrote about daddy taking showers with her. 

Sick focks

Big time, sickos here defend these evil subhuman even after seeing the hundreds of creepy Joe grabbing preteen breast and sniffing them all up

He is who the videos show he is. ... he's not decent,  he's a corrupt pedo creep. 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Sick focks

None of this should surprise people, look how he acts around children in public..  It's right there for everybody to see.

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Interesting, the future of Ukraine depended on the removal of a prosecutor....OK....

this has been mentioned multiple times around here...I have brought it up a few times.  also added the IMF, World Bank, wanted him gone..NATO I think.  instead, many of you have claimed it was Joe on his own trying to protect his son...as if Joe would be able to do this on his own.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Oh snap!

Some how it will be stopped, I am sure. 

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

this has been mentioned multiple times around here...I have brought it up a few times.  also added the IMF, World Bank, wanted him gone..NATO I think.  instead, many of you have claimed it was Joe on his own trying to protect his son...as if Joe would be able to do this on his own.  

Ok, The world bank is one of the most corrupt entities in the history of the world. If you were better informed you would never use them as some sort of example to make your point. The IMF isn’t much better. Read more. 

So Hunter received gifts and stays at Mexican villas in exchange for bringing Mexican businessmen to the White House and Joe's house.  Seems legit.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-leveraged-meetings-for-art-vacations-and-more/

I haven’t heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad. We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa…but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration

So its now confirmed, hunter was molesting his 14 year old niece, Joe and Jill and uncle Jim knew about it. 

Nice job democrats.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So its now confirmed, hunter was molesting his 14 year old niece, Joe and Jill and uncle Jim knew about it. 

Nice job democrats.  

Link?

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, The world bank is one of the most corrupt entities in the history of the world. If you were better informed you would never use them as some sort of example to make your point. The IMF isn’t much better. Read more. 

IMF and WB are almost indistinguishable.  Great spenders of other people's money on a 1 for you, 2 for me basis. They are about money, nothing more, and everything they do has money at it's root. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

IMF and WB are almost indistinguishable.  Great spenders of other people's money on a 1 for you, 2 for me basis. They are about money, nothing more, and everything they do has money at it's root. 

They are loan sharks for third world countries.  Nothing more. They always get paid, one way or another. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are loan sharks for third world countries.  Nothing more. They always get paid, one way or another. 

Loan sharking is one aspect, extortion is the other.  "You want your billions, we are going to need some people removed that we don't like."  

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Link?

A person familiar with Joe's thinking.  

Thats all the evidence needed these days.  

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Loan sharking is one aspect, extortion is the other.  "You want your billions, we are going to need some people removed that we don't like."  

And we’ll be taking your natural resources as well as your UN vote, thank you very much. Love when people tout things they have zero clue about. 

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Agree.  How the media ignores the criminality of this admitted behavior baffles me.

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree.  How the media ignores the criminality of this admitted behavior baffles me.

It's we don't want "your people" stealing out money before "our people" get a taste first. "Our people" being Burisma and of course "the big guy". 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

there is no crime ray

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

there is no crime ray

Maybe, that did not impede the impeachment, so if quid pro quo on Biden's part should be treated equitably.

I've never heard of this news site, so could be garbage: https://www.fulcrumnews.com/blog/2020/10/27/breaking-hunter-biden-emails-reveal-deal-underway-with-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg?fbclid=IwAR3y58Y5NaT-Eq2pchcnVXzRdwWcgH9QEqmQMlOJ5lHUQ2oBnsQxWuGsiwg#.X5hGXuR4_64.facebook=

An email from the OANN/Jack Posobiec dump, which appears to show Hunter Biden working on a possible backdoor business deal with Facebook founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg has stated in recent interviews he considers himself to be one of the most “outspoken” critics and opponents of the Trump administration in Silicon Valley.

Perhaps this is why FULCRUM News’ Facebook page has seen our post reach reduced by 92% in the last month, and our company Instagram account banned without reason or prior notice. No issues with our content in the last nearly 4 years that Zuckerberg was taking our money on his ads platform, yet now one month before the election we experience all this difficulty?

Clowns, folks, and increasingly Zuckerberg appears to be King Clown of Silicon Valley.

Facebook appears to be playing high stakes national politics, and picking sides in an election, with shareholder money, and running a social media platform that is so biased that it may be vulnerable to Section 230 revocation, at which point hateful, derogatory, and inaccurate information — of which there is an abundance on Facebook — suddenly becomes Zuckerberg’s company’s liability, and opens them up to a vast sea of civil lawsuits.

25 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

there is no crime ray

I take it you went with the ears and eyes covid mask ?

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe, that did not impede the impeachment, so if quid pro quo on Biden's part should be treated equitably.

It is not same thing, and you know this.  saying it is the same thing is ridiculous, and you also know this.  

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

It is not same thing, and you know this.  saying it is the same thing is ridiculous, and you also know this.  

In truth it is not.  Biden actually admitted it.  For Trump is was complete fabrication that arose from Hillary using foreign intelligence agencies to create election interference.

While the Democrats called out Quid Pro Quo that was patently false, Biden shows us exactly what it looks like.

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:

In truth it is not.  Biden actually admitted it.  For Trump is was complete fabrication that arose from Hillary using foreign intelligence agencies to create election interference.

While the Democrats called out Quid Pro Quo that was patently false, Biden shows us exactly what it looks like.

Biden admitted doing a job, which knuckleheads years later tried to claim was not on the level.  Trumps action was and is an attempt at qpq, impeachable or not. 

Biden is criminal. Just like hussein was. It's mindblowing how evil the liberals are in this country.

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Biden admitted doing a job, which knuckleheads years later tried to claim was not on the level.  Trumps action was and is an attempt at qpq, impeachable or not. 

If the Dem's can impeach on lies and misinformation, we can get after Biden for what he said and then the linkages between his family and Ukraine.....fair is fair...

The more we learn the more we know that Biden and his family actions are corruption.

20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Laughable. Head in the sand laughable.

Trumpers in full blown meltdown.

Next Tuesday will be a riot if Sleepy Joe wins. 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If the Dem's can impeach on lies and misinformation, we can get after Biden for what he said and then the linkages between his family and Ukraine.....fair is fair...

The more we learn the more we know that Biden and his family actions are corruption.

they tried to impeach on his words, what misinformation.  there is nothing wrong with what Biden did with Shokin, just a lame smear by Trump supporters trying to justify what he said in his call.  as trump likes to say, Biden has been in govt 47 years, and its just now that he is wildly corrupt.  even that lying twat kayleigh said he was a great person just a few years ago.