drobeski

The official Biden crime family thread.

Where are the #Ibelieveher people now? 

Stand by for the sob story how Hunters mother does and he never got over it. Also, what kind of dik names his kids Beau and Hunter? Doubt there are too many of them in Scranton. And yeah, Baron is just as bad. But Trump is a dik and we all know it. 

Remember when people talked about how very powerful people abused children and used code words and hidden meanings to flaunt it in public? What was that called again? Pasta gate or something like that?

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Remember when people talked about how very powerful people abused children and used code words and hidden meanings to flaunt it in public? What was that called again? Pasta gate or something like that?

Pizzagate 

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Wait a minute, man, haven't you heard?  That was all a conspiracy theory wrought by paranoid and stupid right wingers.  

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Update for herbie, wiff and any other clown still living in make believe world. 

Oh yeah?  Well whats the make up of that committee? Any Dems validate it?  

Just now, Fireballer said:

Oh yeah?  Well whats the make up of that committee? Any Dems validate it?  

Good point I retract. I'm also Russian, obviously.  

41 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Jaisus. Is that his brothers widow? 

And yet...he will be defended, "Hunter isn't running for President." 

And the Girl Scouts are reprimanded for showing support for ACB. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

And yet...he will be defended, "Hunter isn't running for President." 

And the Girl Scouts are reprimanded for showing support for ACB. 

We are living in Clown World.

43 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hmmm....I guess ABC didn't think it was Russian disinformation when they ran this last year.

Unfortunately all you’ve got is the conflict of interest stuff, we’ve known that for years and it’s three days before the election.

Maybe drop the Hunter secks tape?

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unfortunately all you’ve got is the conflict of interest stuff, we’ve known that for years and it’s three days before the election.

The point is how corrupt the MSM is and in the pocket of the Dems.  I don't think anyone is expecting a tremendous reaction to Joe's corruption.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The point is how corrupt the MSM is and in the pocket of the Dems.  I don't think anyone is expecting a tremendous reaction to Joe's corruption.

I agree there. This would have been a total non story if Facebook, Twitter etc. hadn’t decided to play partisan fact checker. 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I agree there. This would have been a total non story if Facebook, Twitter etc. hadn’t decided to play partisan fact checker. 

I’m sure you are right; had it been a Trump kid, a nothing burger.  :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

You have the CEO of the company outing the big guy and, one of the most progressive Dems in Congress defending his character, but pee tapes and single person gang rapes by a Supreme Court Justice makes the mainstream. 

How is he getting the money transferred to him. I find it impossible to believe the FBI does not know. No way him, his moron brother and retarded  son have the ability to out wit the FBI. They know. Probably have for a decade.   

• Like 1

I've said it before:

The Media is the greatest weapon of the corrupt politicians.

Donald Trump is trying to burn it down, and that's why he is being schit on in the news with 92% negative coverage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I've said it before:

The Media is the greatest weapon of the corrupt politicians.

Donald Trump is trying to burn it down, and that's why he is being schit on in the news with 92% negative coverage.

If Trump exposes it, we will find out that they have been complicit for years. That can't happen.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I’m sure you are right; had it been a Trump kid, a nothing burger.  :thumbsup:

We can only imagine what would have happened if Trump’s kids used Trump’s name to enrich themselves and their dad while he is in office. 

:mellow: 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

We can only imagine what would have happened if Trump’s kids used Trump’s name to enrich themselves and their dad while he is in office. 

Finally coming around. Good for you.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

We don't have to imagine. Plenty of anonymous sources and people familiar with the Trump family thinking write fiction every other week.

🤣 Obama on Fox. No cheering, nothing. Not low energy, No energy. Really psthetic. Is anyone even there?

Now its biden. This is all i hear: mbubfm bfuumb mubumbf

2 hours ago, MDC said:

You may be able to, but I can't  :dunno:

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You may be able to, but I can't  :dunno:

Trumpers never do.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers never do.

So please explain how you can imagine them doing it. Thrn explain how Obama owns 3, 10 million dollar properties on a public servant salary. Or how crooked Joe got 16 million since he left office. But first explain how you imagine Trumps kids making money.

So the Trump kids made money selling a product. What was Joe selling?