Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Official dueling town halls...Sleepy Joe vs Trump

He’s doing fine considering.  Are they going to let any normal Americans ask  Trump a question? 

• Haha 1

Why is this Hillary Clinton Jr. allowed to ask questions? Why is she interrupting every 3 seconds. It's the focking President.

Why are women allowed to vote? Booo!!!!!

As soon as a broad gets uppity, remind her that women age like bread. Yeasty, moldy, and smell like canned raviolis. Yuck.

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

So... Trump killed it, NBC execs are not going to be happy...

Savanna was in over her head trying to impress her Liberal media followers but had no idea what she’s saying. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ooof....

That poor bastage looked as confused as I was with the rambling non answer.

When asked if that answered his question, he managed a timid “Yeah. I guess so”

Did Biden get any questions about Antifa/BLM burning down cities and killing people in the streets?

The left has been projecting their own radical sins onto the QAnon group something fierce lately. Banning any mention from all social media platforms and holding House hearings to condemn, yet Antifa/BLM are free to terrorize American cities and spread their hate and recruit on social media.

• Like 1

Did you see the broad that couldn't stop talking about how handsome Trump was when he smiles? This is why women can't be taken seriously.

And for the record, can you imagine if some guy, especially a middle-aged white guy said, Cameltoe looked prettier when she smiled? Jesus every feminazi in the world would be burying him.

in literally a single breath, Trump said he knew absolutely nothing about qanon, but knew that they were very anti pedophile.

So, you DO know something about them...?

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

in literally a single breath, Trump said he knew absolutely nothing about qanon, but knew that they were very anti pedophile.

So, you DO know something about them...?

You clowns talk about this Q thing like it’s some kind of danger, meanwhile Antifa is out burning buildings and shooting people. Y’all keeps it real. Bunch of spoon fed lambs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You clowns talk about this Q thing like it’s some kind of danger, meanwhile Antifa is out burning buildings and shooting people. Y’all keeps it real. Bunch of spoon fed lambs. 

Liberals seem to know all about QAnon, but the average conservative has no idea who or what they are. Obviously they are another leftist construct meant to project on the right and control the lefties.  Proof is the lefties here are always freaking out about them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Liberals seem to know all about QAnon, but the average conservative has no idea who or what they are. Obviously they are another leftist construct meant to project on the right and control the lefties.  Proof is the lefties here are always freaking out about them.

It’s an attempt to have an equalizer to all the left omg hate groups. Some nets with a blog that has other nerds follow him is the same as what’s going on in our streets. 

I think the simple answer is, any grouping of people on the right = white supremacist.....its easier to oppose their ideas that way, less work

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

very anti pedophile.

Its why Biden supporters (probably pedophile) fear and hate them. 

Hits home creep ?

Biden going on that transgendered woman of color are being murdered. Ok.  By who? They always leave that out. It’s not the KKK or white supremacists doing it. We would have heard about that. Who can it be? Hmmmmm. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think the simple answer is, any grouping of people on the right = white supremacist.....its easier to oppose their ideas that way, less work

A black woman in my office has bought into the whole WS lie, I told her that I can't remember any specific news articles while Trump has been in office of white people terrorizing black people, and you know the press would be dying to print them. She couldn't name any either.  

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

A black woman in my office has bought into the whole WS lie, I told her that I can't remember any specific news articles while Trump has been in office of white people terrorizing black people, and you know the press would be dying to print them. She couldn't name any either.  

I know of a few but they all turned out to be hoaxes.

The only one that I can remember that turned out to be true was the man and woman harrasing a birthday party. I think they got 10-15 years.

Trump was interrupted more times in 60 seconds than Biden was in 60 minutes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I am Conservative, an avid news junkie, and usually quite fascinated with whacko conspiracy nutjobs...  and I have no clue about what QAnon is and why it should matter.  How it made it into the Town Hall as a topic says more about the Left than the Right.

Brutal to watch. Trump has the patience of a saint.

Biden actually brags about the auto industry bailout. Yeah Joe, you saved GM. Well, you made their stock price go up, by cutting pensions for retired non union workers and sending the jobs to Mexico and China. Brilliant.  Ford didn’t take any money and they are doing great. Nice work. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So Biden is cool with 8 year olds being transgender?  Good to know.

that was a focking joke. lady should be arrested for child abuse not asking questions at a town hall. such a heartwarming answer from joe though :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Old School said:

That poor bastage looked as confused as I was with the rambling non answer.

When asked if that answered his question, he managed a timid “Yeah. I guess so”

Only say about that much of Biden's trainwreck. Was it all that awful? You could tell that guy wanted to say, "no he didn't" so bad.

20 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

How it made it into the Town Hall as a topic says more about the Left than the Right.

It was a trap, they wanted Trump to condemn their hoax, thereby legitimizing it.  Of course he didn't.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Goggins said:

Did Biden get any questions about Antifa/BLM burning down cities and killing people in the streets?

The left has been projecting their own radical sins onto the QAnon group something fierce lately. Banning any mention from all social media platforms and holding House hearings to condemn, yet Antifa/BLM are free to terrorize American cities and spread their hate and recruit on social media.

Dang. I didn't think town halls were attacks from the questioner that turns into a debate. Who is that skank?

If Qanon or whatever it's called is a topic might as well bring in alien abductees and let them ask Trump what the hell is he going to do about it...meh. Savannah is an intelligent woman and knows that question is total bs but she does what she is told. 

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you losers cry about every question and moderater in debates..grow a pair.

The standard tactic of the left is to launch personal attacks and try to make their opponent feel guilty.  Violent criminals also do this, as the video of the two cops who were shot (1 killed) on a traffic stop in the night.  Herbivore is not only revealing himself as a troll here, but a dangerous individual that should be watched.

• Like 2

So Biden didn't get one question about the Hunter Biden emails?