Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Official dueling town halls...Sleepy Joe vs Trump

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

So Biden didn't get one question about the Hunter Biden emails?

The media bias is in lies of omission.  The things they say are rarely untrue.  The lies are in the questions they don't ask, the digging they refuse to perform, and the moments that make the democrats look bad.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

The media bias is in lies of omission.  The things they say are rarely untrue.  The lies are in the questions they don't ask, the digging they refuse to perform, and the moments that make the democrats look bad.

I went to the youtube clip and saw this

Comments are turned off.

Yeah, I bet they are.

Are there any liberal media site that let people comment. I'm not aware of any. Yahoo use to but shut it down. i don't comment on any media sites but use to read Yahoo. It was loaded with conservatives bashing their articles. Frankly shocked it took them so long to shut it down. They do have comments in finance on the DOW but it's mainly bashing the economy despite the economy doing well. They are furious and want it to crash. Why would anyone want to economy to crash unless they were mentally ill.

25 minutes ago, riversco said:

The standard tactic of the left is to launch personal attacks and try to make their opponent feel guilty.  Violent criminals also do this, as the video of the two cops who were shot (1 killed) on a traffic stop in the night.  Herbivore is not only revealing himself as a troll here, but a dangerous individual that should be watched.

you better get to the box store and get some tp.  do it after you cry if you really need to let it out.  surprised you are not stocked up with the coming civil war and all.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

you better get to the box store and get some tp.  do it after you cry if you really need to let it out.  surprised you are not stocked up with the coming civil war and all.  

:sleep:

23 minutes ago, riversco said:

here's a question for you...was there a senate committee report from Ron Johnson etc last month that found no evidence of wrong doing by the biden's?  

here is a link..https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

The homeland security panel’s Republican chairman, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, had made little secret of his political ambitions for his report, boasting for weeks that his findings would demonstrate Mr. Biden’s “unfitness for office.” Instead, the result delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing six weeks before Election Day of unproven allegations that echo an active Russian disinformation campaign and have been pushed by Mr. Trump.  

In the days before its release, Mr. Johnson conceded in an interview that there would be no “massive smoking guns,” saying that there was “a misconception on the part of the public that there would be.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, riversco said:

a dangerous individual that should be watched.

In my opinion, this is every Democrat.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Stupid old fuker is still hung on shooting in leg.  

I thought MDC’s girl was a liberal? Why is she asking Biden a question like that? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought MDC’s girl was a liberal? Why is she asking Biden a question like that? 

🐶🐶🐶

48 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

here's a question for you...was there a senate committee report from Ron Johnson etc last month that found no evidence of wrong doing by the biden's?  

here is a link..https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

The homeland security panel’s Republican chairman, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, had made little secret of his political ambitions for his report, boasting for weeks that his findings would demonstrate Mr. Biden’s “unfitness for office.” Instead, the result delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing six weeks before Election Day of unproven allegations that echo an active Russian disinformation campaign and have been pushed by Mr. Trump.  

In the days before its release, Mr. Johnson conceded in an interview that there would be no “massive smoking guns,” saying that there was “a misconception on the part of the public that there would be.”

That's cool ...did fredo coumo tell you its illegal to look at hunters emails also ? 

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That's cool ...did fredo coumo tell you its illegal to look at hunters emails also ? 

they're going to get joe and hunter on this one.  oh its gonna be so good.  and obama, gonna get him.  and of course hillary, gonna lock her up .  

wake up geeks, dream time is over.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Biden had better ratings last night

It was also an hour longer but regardless, when did Trump ever have higher anything than Hillary other than bigger crowds. She won everything the media reported on except actually winning. All the polls, debates...meh. She always won.

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

they're going to get joe and hunter on this one.  oh its gonna be so good.  and obama, gonna get him.  and of course hillary, gonna lock her up .  

So you're fine with the vice president selling the office to foreign adversaries. Got it 👍 

Good American you are.

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It was also an hour longer but regardless, when did Trump ever have higher anything than Hillary other than bigger crowds. She won everything the media reported on except actually winning. All the polls, debates...meh. She always won.

thought they were the same time.  its just funny, you know he thought he would have bigger ratings.  

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Maybe. But then again, libs love the show Fashion Police just as much. So what does that say about creepy joey?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So your fine with the vice president selling the office to foreign adversaries. Got it 👍 

Good American you are.

oh man, they're gonna prove it one of these days, and then they all go down.  its coming.  Durham, woohoo!  joe, hunter, barack Hussein obams, and killary,  all going down.  

although it is going slow, maybe trump should ask the russians for some help again.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

oh man, they're gonna prove it one of these days, and then they all go down.  its coming.  Durham, woohoo!  joe, hunter, barack Hussein obams, and killary,  all going down.  

although it is going slow, maybe trump should ask the russians for some help again.  

Try other news sources,  its out. 

22 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Tucker had the best. He was talking about the latest Biden scandal. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Try other news sources,  its out. 

oann?  info wars?  made up conspiracy . com?

• Like 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

oann?  info wars?  made up conspiracy . com?

Knew it..... you're a fake news fool. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tucker had the best. He was talking about the latest Biden scandal. 

what did Tucker "reveal"?  

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

what did Tucker "reveal"?  

That the Burisma guys were snuck into the state department   to meet the deputy secretary. Amongst other things. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That the Burisma guys were snuck into the state department   to meet the deputy secretary. Amongst other things. 

REALLY, well then, here it comes, they're all going down.  joe, hunter, barack Hussein obama, killery.  going down.  its gonna be epic.  

• Thanks 2

actually think that I have never trolled on here, but this has been fun.   

they're going down!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

actually think that I have never trolled on here, but this has been fun.   

they're going down!!!!!!!!

Hillary didn’t go down for  Benghazi or her e-mail scandal either. How did that work out? She was seen wandering the woods in Westchester a few days after the election. I hope they don’t let Joe wander by himself. 

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I'll ask you like I asked that new ford guy (who avoided answering the question), do you support Joe Biden using his son as an intermediary to take in millions of dollars from corrupt former Russian nations (Ukraine) and corrupt communist nations (China) on exchange for political favors, while he was in the White House?

2 hours ago, Goggins said:

I'll ask you like I asked that new ford guy (who avoided answering the question), do you support Joe Biden using his son as an intermediary to take in millions of dollars from corrupt former Russian nations (Ukraine) and corrupt communist nations (China) on exchange for political favors, while he was in the White House?

no, but hasnt been proven, and moreso rebuked.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden never uses a teleprompter

do you think Trump used a teleprompter in fla today

Just now, Herbivore said:

do you think Trump used a teleprompter in fla today

dont know, dont care, we have seen Trump go off cuff plenty, didnt watch today.  However Biden's party says he doesn't, they have denied it adamantly

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden never uses a teleprompter

Gotta give him some credit. I wasn’t sure he could still read.

The vibe of this Detroit one is phony and cold. The old cars are a long long bye gone era. And the horn honking. WTF. If Trump did that everyone would have to wear ear protection. I don't know...something about the polls feel awfully wrong. Like really wrong. I read a couple of articles that stats are not taking into account new registered voters and the GOP is winning that battle in key states..meh. Biden's lead looks like a facade.   

12 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The vibe of this Detroit one is phony and cold. The old cars are a long long bye gone era. And the horn honking. WTF. If Trump did that everyone would have to wear ear protection. I don't know...something about the polls feel awfully wrong. Like really wrong. I read a couple of articles that stats are not taking into account new registered voters and the GOP is winning that battle in key states..meh. Biden's lead looks like a facade.   

One thing that doesn't lie is tracking where candidates make appearances late in the campaign.  Trump keeps going to Pennsylvania and Wisconsin a lot.  The polls are very close on PA.  If he wins either one, he is releected.  Trump is also going to Maine a lot and polls show that Maine's 2nd is really close.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2020 at 9:48 AM, Patented Phil said:

I am Conservative, an avid news junkie, and usually quite fascinated with whacko conspiracy nutjobs...  and I have no clue about what QAnon is and why it should matter.  How it made it into the Town Hall as a topic says more about the Left than the Right.

PP - I am in the same boat as you as a news junkies and a conservative.   Every time Q is brought up I have to Google it because I don't really understand or remember what it is and why it is such a "big issue".    But it's OK, because after I Google "Qanon" I still don't understand it and why it would be something that's discussed in a presidential interview.    

• Like 2

How come it’s the libtards around here that always bring up Q?