Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

Why is there no TNF tonight

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mike Isles said:

I usually hate the Thursday game but was looking for something to watch and I do not see one listed. 

Bills KC was moved because Bills had to play Tuesday.  They didnt bother mpving another game up to Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Bills KC was moved because Bills had to play Tuesday.  They didnt bother mpving another game up to Thursday.

Thanks. Makes sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Fauxvid19 forced them to cancel even though no one in the nfl is actually sick.

They’re so brave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

And there are 2 MNF games and one starts at 2:00 pm PST? :wacko:

Yeah, this makes little sense to me considering that one of the teams playing is in the Central time zone.  Sucks, but they want (hope), to have the game done by the time the later game starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, this makes little sense to me considering that one of the teams playing is in the Central time zone.  Sucks, but they want (hope), to have the game done by the time the later game starts.

I totally understand that but who on the west coast is tuning in at 2:00 pm? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

I totally understand that but who on the west coast is tuning in at 2:00 pm? 

Probably a bunch who still haven't been able to go back to work yet.  There's over 3.9M people on unemployment along the Pacific Coast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 1:57 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, this makes little sense to me considering that one of the teams playing is in the Central time zone.  Sucks, but they want (hope), to have the game done by the time the later game starts.

As a KC fan I'm looking forward to the 4 cst start although I'm predicting KC loses their 2nd in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×