Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Is David Johnson fair trade for Deshawn Watson ?

I lost Dak

Can I get by with these RB's ?

Cook, Maddison, Mixon, Bernard, Harris, Dobbins

QB's were picked clean on the waiver wire

Depends on scoring and starting requirements, but in a vacuum, this looks like someone traded a reasonably valuable RB for a dime-a-dozen QB.

I’m sorry, but I would have kept DJ and just stream qbs. 

31 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Depends on scoring and starting requirements, but in a vacuum, this looks like someone traded a reasonably valuable RB for a dime-a-dozen QB.

I wouldnt say that, I think Watson is on a different level. Should be top 5 from here on out. IMO

Just now, weepaws said:

I’m sorry, but I would have kept DJ and just stream qbs. 

I was gonna do that, although many of the QB's have put up decent numbers off the wire... they are all capable of crapping the bed in any given week. I think Watson especially with BOB gone, will be a set it and forget it.... to get 25 points each week. I have been watching DJ, he makes me worried. Plus they said they are committed to getting Duke way more involved... starting this week. Its worth it to me to have stability at the QB position. I could be wrong. Thanks for the input

11 minutes ago, snatchit said:

I was gonna do that, although many of the QB's have put up decent numbers off the wire... they are all capable of crapping the bed in any given week. I think Watson especially with BOB gone, will be a set it and forget it.... to get 25 points each week. I have been watching DJ, he makes me worried. Plus they said they are committed to getting Duke way more involved... starting this week. Its worth it to me to have stability at the QB position. I could be wrong. Thanks for the input

Yeah no problem, as always good luck with this move. 

A fair trade?

I would say it's a fair trade.

That doesn't mean it's one I would have done myself, but I would have to see what other QBs you had available before I say for sure

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yeah no problem, as always good luck with this move. 

ya I have been making some moves. I traded Montgomery right before the game Cohen got knocked out for the season, for Godwin right before he went down with a hammy. Still waiting for that to pay off... hopefully this one will right away

In other words, if any of you out there in FFantasyland own Watson, it would be wise to bench him this weekend.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, polecatt said:

A fair trade?

I would say it's a fair trade.

That doesn't mean it's one I would have done myself, but I would have to see what other QBs you had available before I say for sure

Jones, Mayfield, types..... I was last in priority on waivers. Missed out on Dalton, Fitz. I plan on using Cook Maddison and Mixon Bernard as my starters. I have Harris for bye weeks. Dobbins as a lotto ticket

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

In other words, if any of you out there in FFantasyland own Watson, it would be wise to bench him this weekend.

Hopefully Tenn is a little spent from Tuesday night.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:40 PM, AxeElf said:

what kind of wonderful advice do you have for us this week ? Are you sure you arent paid for comedy relief ? 

1 hour ago, snatchit said:

what kind of wonderful advice do you have for us this week ?

It's scattered among the various threads, as usual.