Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Bidens town hall crowd had obama speechwriter and spouse of lib rep.

The “moderator “ for Thursday’s debate is Kristen Welker. She shut down her own twitter because of all the Trump bashing in it. Got caught feeding Hillary a question before an interview last time. Parents are rich (of course) and donate big time to libtards.  They just don’t care anymore. 

• Haha 1

I like how both campaigns spend weeks ironing out every detail of these events through lawyers etc. and the second Trump makes a flaming ass clown out of himself it’s “bias.” 

Dude won’t be satisfied until Alex Jones moderates a debate in front of an audience of QAnon weirdos.

• Sad 1

Biden's town hall members got to ask questions. Trump's crowd just sat there as Savannah Whatshernutz attacked President Trump.

It's plain as day that the Media is a weapon of the Democrats.

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

I like how both campaigns spend weeks ironing out every detail of these events through lawyers etc. and the second Trump makes a flaming ass clown out of himself it’s “bias.” 

Dude won’t be satisfied until Alex Jones moderates a debate in front of an audience of QAnon weirdos.

No I think he’d be fine with someone who you knows just moderates rather than joins in to debate. You just don’t like logic

1 hour ago, MDC said:

But Trump! :lol:

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Good catch Gary Johnson voter.  Good to see your non-biased opinion here.  The GOP irons out details of debates.  Of course that includes a commission filled with John McCain sycophant neocons on the con side of the debate commissions.  They fill or allow to be filled town halls with shills, along with moderators who try their best to support the Biden campaign.  If I were Trump, I wouldn't go and then I'd tell Ronna Romney McDaniel to blow me.

The only people who don't see through this horseshit are cheese pizza eating pedo defenders.

• Thanks 1