Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I do NOT wear a mask.

Hanging out at the inlaws for a holloween party. My MIL said she would have pizza delivered. I said don't do that I'll go pick it up. Besides I need some beer. My FIL said he would join me. As we are leaving he ask if I had a mask. I laughed and said I don't wear masks.

He was shocked. He honestly believed stores would refuse to serve me. I said C'MON MAN! So we went to a couple stores him in his magic face mask and me like a normal person. Not only did every story serve me. But everyone was polite and nobody said one word.

The best part was as we are standing in line I point out every single person is wearing their mask wrong and it sure is interesting how many people are risking their lives for some pizza.

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I hope the dude who spit on your pizza doesn't have Covid.

Cdub definitely wears his mask when he eats, so it’s fine.

I haven't worn a mask in months 

We should just open everything back up and let the weak die off

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I haven't worn a mask in months 

We should just open everything back up and let the weak die off

We will right after Nov 3rd. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

FIL will be dead in a week. 

Sorry Isles, that truly sucks. My best thoughts to your wife. 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sorry Isles, that truly sucks. My best thoughts to your wife. 

I think he was joking about CDub’s FIL.  :unsure: 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well then I shift all my GC thoughts back to you. Well I'll save one for Wiff. And one for Hawkeyes relative. But no more.

59 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks Skids. Unfortunately my father, step father and FIL are already a dead. 
At least they didn’t have to live in this f@cked time that we are living. 

Speaking of masks.  Anyone watching Alabama Georgia?  The announcers aren't wearing them but I see they've erected a magical cootie shield between them.  The stuff ppl are doing for the optics is ridiculous.  It's like a three-foot-tall piece of plexiglass.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Speaking of masks.  Anyone watching Alabama Georgia?  The announcers aren't wearing them but I see they've erected a magical cootie shield between them.  The stuff ppl are doing for the optics is ridiculous.  It's like a three-foot-tall piece of plexiglass.

Buck fama  :banana:

Hey!! Even creepy joe wears a mask. Well, except when he has to spew shlt out of his lungs or nose....:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hey!! Even creepy joe wears a mask. Well, except when he has to spew shlt out of his lungs or nose....:dunno:

But Trump. :cry:

I spent this week in a liberal city and every mother focker in town was wearing masks. 100% participation indoors. Every business had a threatening sign.

These people live in fear.

Amazing how different life is in a town with a republican mayor and republican sheriff. Nobody gives a fock, old people and hipsters wear masks, everyone else enjoys their freedom and dignity.

Best part is new cases keep going up in this liberal shite hole and none of the citizens have figured out that maybe their mask obedience isn't actually doing anything.

If cnn told liberals to eat a bullet I suspect a good percentage of them would actually do it.

6 hours ago, nobody said:

I've been turned down service for not wearing a mask.  

Being a lil bltch is why you are serving people. Think I did that when I was 16. Got a grown up job and do not deal with people directly. Just manage phuck out of them. I'd fire you in an 8th of a second for turning down business.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Goggins said:

I spent this week in a liberal city and every mother focker in town was wearing masks. 100% participation indoors. Every business had a threatening sign.

These people live in fear.

Amazing how different life is in a town with a republican mayor and republican sheriff. Nobody gives a fock, old people and hipsters wear masks, everyone else enjoys their freedom and dignity.

Best part is new cases keep going up in this liberal shite hole and none of the citizens have figured out that maybe their mask obedience isn't actually doing anything.

If cnn told liberals to eat a bullet I suspect a good percentage of them would actually do it.

In S.E Michigan it's probably at 99% compliance and infections spiked after the mask mandate in late June. Not only did the infection numbers spike but the numbers stayed high ever since. I showed that data to my buddy a mask believer and he said that's not why the virus spiked. Of course, he didn't offer an explanation.

Whatever I guess all the sheep can get sick and get us that much closer to herd total immunity. 

16 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Being a lil bltch is why you are serving people. Think I did that when I was 16. Got a grown up job and do not deal with people directly. Just manage phuck out of them. I'd fire you in an 8th of a second for turning down business.

Umm... did you actually read and comprehend what he posted?

• Like 1

I wear a mask when I go out, but only when I go inside somewhere that isn't my home...

Not a fan of it, but if it helps more than not wearing one, I will do it...  But I do take it off when I can when I am out...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Although the message is a bit cult-ish, this is good.  

The only problem is that I can change the lyrics:

Blue Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
Say it with me: Blue Lives Matter
Sheriffs, cops need your support
Support the law and don't get madder
At the gym, at the store
Don't treat it like such a chore
Know these mandates aren't malicious
All your theories are fictitious
Stop the lies, stop the fights
No-ones taking away your rights

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nobody said:

I've been turned down service for not wearing a mask.  

That’s just because you’re ugly as hell.  

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

That’s just because you’re ugly as hell.  

I am ugly as hell, but I think they're turning away everyone not wearing a mask.

19 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Unless his life has taken a tragic turn of events he didn't tell us about, I think nobody was the customer.

32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Unless his life has taken a tragic turn of events he didn't tell us about, I think nobody was the customer.

He was on a roll.  I didn't want to take that away from him.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Meh...I see people all the time without masks being served in places with mask restrictions. I went vote today. Took that shlt off the second they told me what booth then I walked next to the Biden encampment without a mask on the way out closer than 6ft. Phuck them. If one is a fat POS with a bunch of other illnesses then yes. They should wear it. They should also get control of their eating problem and general fatassery first and foremost which is the major problem, far far worse than covid. Heart disease is the #1 killer. Covid is like #3. Lose the phucking weight and stop being a fat POS and screwing over everyone.

I thought you were the guy that was all proud of himself because some fat checkout clerk smiled at your gas mask.

• Haha 3

here's a question. If masks don't help stop the spread of germs and diseases, why have surgeons all over the world used them for like the last 200 years?

If you want a business and are going to be hardcore about enforcing your customers wear masks. Two things. Make sure you and your employees are all following the same stringent standards.

I actually reported a bar not too long ago. Never thought I'd be that guy. But their guy who was doing karaoke was being a real ass about yelling at everybody else to wear a mask when they weren't at their table. Yet, this guy was darting all around the crowd back and forth across the room and his idea of wearing a mask when he even bothered to try was to pull the lip of his T-shirt up to his chin. 

I don't know if I believe that masks are effective or not in this situation. But hypocrisy pisses me off.

Second, if you're going to enforce the mask rule, make sure you have an inventory of masks available.

I mean, that's just common business sense. Those masks cost you what? Maybe  $0.10 piece? If that? If your margins can't eat that. If you'd rather turn away customers rather than spend $0.08 bringing them in the door, you're f***** already.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

here's a question. If masks don't help stop the spread of germs and diseases, why have surgeons all over the world used them for like the last 200 years?

Agreed.  Everyone should wear them at all times!!!

Oh, and gloves.  We should all be wearing medical grade gloves at all times!!!

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Long con to get Trump. OMB! :cry: 

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

If you want a business and are going to be hardcore about enforcing your customers wear masks. Two things. Make sure you and your employees are all following the same stringent standards.

I actually reported a bar not too long ago. Never thought I'd be that guy. But their guy who was doing karaoke was being a real ass about yelling at everybody else to wear a mask when they weren't at their table. Yet, this guy was darting all around the crowd back and forth across the room and his idea of wearing a mask when he even bothered to try was to pull the lip of his T-shirt up to his chin. 

I don't know if I believe that masks are effective or not in this situation. But hypocrisy pisses me off.

Second, if you're going to enforce the mask rule, make sure you have an inventory of masks available.

I mean, that's just common business sense. Those masks cost you what? Maybe  $0.10 piece? If that? If your margins can't eat that. If you'd rather turn away customers rather than spend $0.08 bringing them in the door, you're f***** already.

Are you still drinking? Have you thought about switching to smoking pot?